Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) (13431 Views)

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Zulum500: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
OkCornel:
I am very keen to know the total number of registered voters of Igbo origin resident in other regions asides the South East.

If Kanayo’s response to El-Rufai is accurate, Igbos resident across all the states in Nigeria constitute almost 40% of total registered voters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXXN9G8WoJs

Furthermore, considering the bulk of registered voters are youths - 39.65% (37 million) and middle aged - 35.75% (33.4 million) that are thoroughly disappointed with the brazen lies and maladministration of the APC in the past 8 years. They are looking for a change, hoping for a secure future.

The odds do not favor Tinubu and the APC.

Case closed.

Haha obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii 🀣

Sai jagaban
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by ejimatic: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrNotAgain:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/13/none-of-the-apc-governors-in-the-north-will-deliver-for-tinubu-former-nhis-boss/

Alhaaji ! It is the turn of the South to produce president.Anything short if that will spell doom on our existence as a nation. South is not a slavish empire in Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by twosquare(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
He knows...just hoping it turns his way. [quote author=Racoon post=120881803][/quote]
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
APC is finished
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrNotAgain:

β€œWhen it comes to the campaign hosting, he only dances and leaves,” Professor Yusuf emphasized.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

That man has no relevant value only says his mouth ..
Sai TINUBU said APC

He said something, instead of fact checking you dey abuse am. North no be Yoruba ooh. You need to stay with those people.
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by OkCornel(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Haha obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii 🀣

Sai jagaban

Sai suffering.
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
shantti:
Tinubu will not win
We already know.

Next..
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by sapientia(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
tyinfinity:
As Obasanjo caged the coward ojukwu before the weakest soldier ran to Ivory coast living his people to suffer in the hand of fulani

Coward

Face who face you.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
please we don't want a President that will say, she stopped importation, due to mood swing, or cramps...

Sir leaf Johnson comes to mind...
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Japastic: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yusuf is insane and his insanity may not be unconnected with the ghost of the money he stole from NHIS.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Jack500: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Alhaji, why did you let the cat out of the bag this early

We want it to be served like a hot breakfast to the Emilokan drug lord on February 25th

He will be in the confines of his burdillon mansion receiving the most disastrous defeat ever

It is in 12days time, I will be here to mock you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Jack500: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Isobug:
Truly an alpha and omega. He caged the fear fear people of the south West against their wish. Taking home 70% of Lagos revenue for personal usage. Greedy man

How is your useless region that is not caged better than southwest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Class01: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
ejimatic:
Alhaaji ! It is the turn of the South to produce president.Anything short if that will spell doom on our existence as a nation. South is not a slavish empire in Nigeria!

On what bases is this campaign of "it's the turn of the south to produce president"?

Also are you from the south?
If yes, which state?
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Espelbengz:
You will be shocked coward! U just proved to be an ethnic bigot, you are supporting Atiku because he is a fellow Fulani and not all those reasons you have been giving! U cannot be trusted again!
I confirmed what that Prof. said in El-Rufai's Facebook page. Go there and confirm it by yourself. Hausas in his page are always abusing him, only Yorubas in his page are the one praising him. Go there and verify.
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nonsense dumb talk, Tinubu is the most liberal of the 3, he is loved by everyone because he doesn't judge people by where they come from, unlike Obi who supports ipob terrorists and Atiku who can't criticize his extremists brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by izubext007: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
the presidency is for labour party
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Bhol28: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Chetas81(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
NORTHERNERS HAVE NO BRAIN BUT THEY I'LL SUPRISE THOSE YORUBA EDUCATED FOOLISH FOOL'S

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by tishbite42: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Saphiere abi na Ruby
Who release you from cage?!
Respect yourself
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by oyeb15: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
If Tinubu wins then I will believe d Northerners aren't strong as we suppose. It will open a new era . Not about tribes again but religious dominance. The Christians will be caged.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Ofunaofu: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

That man has no relevant value only says his mouth ..
Sai TINUBU said APC

You are still using the word "Sai"

Sai left with Buhari o

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Almaigaa: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Espelbengz:
You will be shocked coward! U just proved to be an ethnic bigot, you are supporting Atiku because he is a fellow Fulani and not all those reasons you have been giving! U cannot be trusted again!

Trash.
Show me anywhere in the Constitution that says, it is against the law for one to campaign and vote for someone from his Region. Na Aboki I be and I must vote my Brother Atiku.

If the thing pain you, locate the nearest Transformer and do the needful.

Naka sai naka.
Najeriya sai Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Only in Nigeria this nonsense can happen, person wea supposed dey prison,dey talk rubbish
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Osidazz19: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
He's entitled to his personal opinion. we shall soon find out if he knows what he's talking about or if he's just blowing hot air.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Okorosss former secretary has no value

Sai jagaban sai APC
i

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Truth is bitter. Sorry bro, drink some water to calm down
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by ejimatic: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Class01:

On what bases is this campaign of "it's the turn of the south to produce president"?

Also are you from the south?
If yes, which state?
I am from the South west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences / Photo Of The Quadruplet Delivered By Rachael Dickson, Governor Dickson's Wife / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu In Warrake, Inspects Ongoing Projects (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.