Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) (13428 Views)

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by malakaimoscondo: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Espelbengz:
You will be shocked coward! U just proved to be an ethnic bigot, you are supporting Atiku because he is a fellow Fulani and not all those reasons you have been giving! U cannot be trusted again!
ode
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by rolams(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is seriously serious!
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Lightorder: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
ObiomaTailor:
How would a normal person even vote BAT??

How would a right thinking person reelect APC??

On what ground?
God forbid BAT thing

#PO2023
on sickness ground and hardship ground. Most Nigerians are simply MAAAAAAAAAAAAD !!!!

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Lightorder: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
WibusJaga:

Apart from some Tribal Bigots in the SW, doubt if any sane Nigerian considers the microphone-licking balablu bulaba druggie as a worthy Presidential material, except few APC members that would benefit from his win. cheesy
any mad fellow who wants the proMax of what happened these past seven years should indicate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Alhaji, why did you let the cat out of the bag this early

We want it to be served like a hot breakfast to the Emilokan drug lord on February 25th

He will be in the confines of his burdillon mansion receiving the most disastrous defeat ever

This man was booted out of NHIS by force by fire through public out cry bcoz Buhari was still covering his failure and nepotism in that Agency.

I guess he wants to come back through his brother Atiku.
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lightorder:
on sickness ground and hardship ground. Most Nigerians are simply MAAAAAAAAAAAAD !!!!

Tinubu is not Buhari.
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Komu1048(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Some minor social media miscreant are deceiving Nigerians by presenting a trader that couldn’t achieve a thing except turning a state fund into family business.

Only a fool that will never do well will vote Obi 2023.

Vote Tinubu and see him turn Nigeria to a prosperous Nation
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by SWATMan: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
2by4 sense..

malakaimoscondo:
ode
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Dandavido: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
TINUBU AND OBI CANNOT WIN. PRESIDENT ATIKU THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Okay aboki, no be only you be northerner, I am also one, I doubt if u are an aboki, just tell me your village and I will tell u your state and district head!

Almaigaa:

Trash.
Show me anywhere in the Constitution that says, it is against the law for one to campaign and vote for someone from his Region. Na Aboki I be and I must vote my Brother Atiku.

If the thing pain you, locate the nearest Transformer and do the needful.

Naka sai naka.
Najeriya sai Atiku.
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Lightorder: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu is not Buhari.
he promised to continue his good works. God forbid all of you and that TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Class01: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
ejimatic:
I am from the South west

I am from South South and we don't believe in saying things to favour oneself. We believe things must be said the way they are inrespective of who is standing.

OBJ was from South West. He ruled 8years.
Yar Adua was from North he ruled 2 years.
GEJ was from South South he ruled 6 years.
Buhari is from North he has ruled for 8 years.

If you do the maths, you will see that South South and South West has ruled for 14 years and North has ruled for 10 years.

That it's the turn of the south idea these politicians are trying to sell to confuse us won't fly especially in the South South because we know the truth.

Note I don't have any candidate so you don't confuse me for obedient.

I would have voted for Obi but his refusal to condemn and dissociate him self from IPOB and the gullible attack of his supporters is a thing.

Tinubu I have nothing against him, I have never been in contact with him so he has never offended me. A younger Tinubu would have been very good but from the way I see it, he looks dementia and his agenda /manifestos looks very ambiguous. Also he is from APC.. they brought Buhari to us..

Atiku has promised decentralisation of power to allow states or region manage there resources. This is a good thing as it will be a wake up call for states to think outside the box rather than solely depend on federal government allocation. This will help individual states to develop at their own pace and it will also benefit the nation on overall bases. But he is going to privatise many sector. This aspect is the ghost we don't know because he might just sell most national assets to his family and friends in the name of privatisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinibu is unmarketable only in a very rotten society like nigeria will someone like tinibu be contesting for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by broadman20: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
tyinfinity:
As Obasanjo caged the coward ojukwu before the weakest soldier ran to Ivory coast living his people to suffer in the hand of fulani

That native doctor that swear for you over Igbos matter has finished you completely.

Na Tinubu and northern governors matter we are discussing here o!

Wnat concerns Igbos?

Please try and visit the nearest mountain of fire and miracle church for serious deliverance and spiritual help.
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by bizhop01: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
According to Tinubu blind working dead supporters, Yoruba muslim will deliver what northern APC governor's cannot do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu is a Bokoharam candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Haha former finished nhis worker
TINUBU is all the way 😁💪
Finished bawo?
Its obvious all Support of the sick bat entered a covenant with FOOLISHNESS.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Shikini: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2023
A tribalist
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by seguno2: 2:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Isobug:
Truly an alpha and omega. He caged the fear fear people of the south West against their wish. Taking home 70% of Lagos revenue for personal usage. Greedy man

Very greedy and selfish rogue who steals rather than serve Lagosians.
Can you imagine how much debts Lagos owes despite huge IGR, oil revenue with no commensurate increase in government workers to do everything that the state and local governments have to do?

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by seguno2: 2:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Komu1048:
Some minor social media miscreant are deceiving Nigerians by presenting a trader that couldn’t achieve a thing except turning a state fund into family business.

Only a fool that will never do well will vote Obi 2023.

Vote Tinubu and see him turn Nigeria to a prosperous Nation

Why are you mixing up agbado poverty economy in Abuja for eight years, and glorified ghetto economy in Lagos since 1999 as prosperity?
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Babathanks(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Class01:

I am from South South and we don't believe in saying things to favour oneself. We believe things must be said the way they are inrespective of who is standing.

OBJ was from South West. He ruled 8years.
Yar Adua was from North he ruled 2 years.
GEJ was from South South he ruled 6 years.
Buhari is from North he has ruled for 8 years.

If you do the maths, you will see that South South and South West has ruled for 14 years and North has ruled for 10 years.

That it's the turn of the south idea these politicians are trying to sell to confuse us won't fly especially in the South South because we know the truth.

Note I don't have any candidate so you don't confuse me for obedient.

I would have voted for Obi but his refusal to condemn and dissociate him self from IPOB and the gullible attack of his supporters is a thing.

Tinubu I have nothing against him, I have never been in contact with him so he has never offended me. A younger Tinubu would have been very good but from the way I see it, he looks dementia and his agenda /manifestos looks very ambiguous. Also he is from APC.. they brought Buhari to us..

Atiku has promised
decentralisation of power to allow states or region manage there resources. This is a good thing as it will be a wake up call for states to think outside the box rather than solely depend on federal government allocation. This will help individual states to develop at their own pace and it will also benefit the nation on overall bases. But he is going to privatise many sector. This aspect is the ghost we don't know because he might just sell most national assets to his family and friends in the name of privatisation.

I live in the north senior man , "gaskiya"Atiku is very corrupt and greedy. He will milk this country die, Thankgod am not the only person that will suffer it once he enter. I once stayed in Yola self, buhari regime will be a saint to his own
Re: Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2023
ObiomaTailor:
How would a normal person even vote BAT??

How would a right thinking person reelect APC??

On what ground?
God forbid BAT thing

#PO2023

How?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calling For Coup In Nigeria Is An Abuse Of Freedom Of Speech - Reno Omokri / Atiku: Endorsement Does Not Win Election, FG Tells Obasanjo / Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.