Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? (712 Views)

Now JAMB Has Punished Mmesoma For Forgery, Courts Should Punish Tinubu Too. / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by David160(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Do u ever think that maybe we're judging Tinubu too harshly.

Am voting for Peter obi on the 25th but if Tinubu does end up winning, I don't think he'll be as bad as most people think.

I read his manifesto, which was quite good I must say, very realistic and achievable. Yesterday I read the recommendations that he made to the Cbn here >> https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1519566-tinubu-schools-cbn-governor-emefiele-reveals-6-naira-scarcity-crisis/

They were very good and practical steps that could end the crisis.

Peter obi is without a doubt the best candidate and the best choice for Nigerians in 2023, but my advice is that you take some time off Twitter and do your own research into Tinubu.

PS : I no be Urchinz ooo

5 Likes

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by Felimax(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
David160:

Am voting for Peter obi on the 25th but if Tinubu does end up winning, I don't think he'll be as bad as most people think.

I read his manifesto, which was quite good I must say, very realistic and achievable. Yesterday I read the recommendations that he made to the Cbn here >> https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1519566-tinubu-schools-cbn-governor-emefiele-reveals-6-naira-scarcity-crisis/

Peter obi is without a doubt the best candidate and the best choice for Nigerians in 2023, but my advice is that you take some time off Twitter and do your own research into Tinubu.

U nor be urchin but you are one in the making.
Do! Be reading... Continue!

1 Like

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by fortunateme: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
What is the judgement for a convicted drug baron? Agbero kingpin
Money heist on Lagos
Chronic godfather tendency
Real BioData unknown
Lied that he built Lagos when we've had the likes of jakande, maruwa and ambode.
Sick but willing to gamble with the life of over 200m people.
Anyway, I pity all the urchins with corn 🌽 in their pockets.

5 Likes

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by jmoore(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
David160:

You read his manifesto? Have you read Buhari's manifesto?.
Dey play.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by karnap(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
None of the APC governors in the North, has the goodwill of the people to deliver anything to him (Tinubu)…
The APC governors didn't have the good wills of the citizens
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by Ofemmanu1: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Same goes for me..

I'm a Progressive Tinubu fan but what happens if he losses?!
Obi is not as bad as APC fans portrayed him same as Atiku.

However, Atiku may be a unifier but I ain't vote Atiku cos he's Fulani and baba bubu already showed us Shege and SaPA, so another ethnicity should nick it.

Who ever wins the election, it will be a new dawn on Nigerians.
Nigerians have suffered untold hardships.
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by Parachoko: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
fortunateme:

Why did Peter Obi impose Obiano on APGA?

Soludo was kicked out of APGA by the screening committee even though he was qualified.

Obi knows Obiano won't be able to go head to head with Soludo at the Primary Election, so he did everything possible to kick Soludo out of the race.

Peter Obi is the real definition of who a godfather is.

5 Likes

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by Hopium: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
You only need to watch and listen to Jagaban at the NESG presidential dialogue to see for yourself why he's the most qualified to lead Nigeria. Forget social media for a bit and listen to him woo the stakeholders of our economy. Yes, he's old but none of the other candidates comes close in terms of mental capacity, foresight, intelligence, solid understanding of our economy, and workable solutions and ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

If you have the time, compare his session with that of Peter Obi. I'm sorry to say, PO is too empty and overhyped. Just watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSZyz2EPmc

I expected the APC media team to have flooded NL with side-by-side clips about how they both answer similar questions.

Tbh, Asiwaju is no one's mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by SmartPolician: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nobody is judging anyone harshly. Nigeria deserves a strong president who doesn't only rely on reports to make decisions. We need a president like Peter Obi who can go and verify after receiving reports from his subordinates.

Nigerians are evil and will ruin your government if you are not in charge. That's why that position needs someone with brain and brawn. Tinubu should go and rest. Aso Rock is not for old people. He probably paid people to put up his manifesto, but he lacks the energy to check and verify whether those things are actually done or not.

In his first tenure, Buhari made it clear that he cannot do much as an old president, but people had the mind to vote for him again. Now, the same people want to give us Tinubu. We will resist them.

1 Like

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by ogashman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
David160:

The question is "can tinubu defend that manifesto"?

No be to write be koko.....anyone could write it for him....if he so intelligent like u said, he would have attended the debate yday to sell himself
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by wegevv: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
David160:

Brother I engage in good faith:

What do you make of his alleged history of thuggery and corruption, to put it mildly?

What do you make of his alleged health status? Do you think he’s still mentally and physically capable to lead our great nation (if he ever was)? If not then who would really be running the country if he wins? Do you have any idea?

What do you make of the fact that APC have given us the worst federal government in the history of our great country? Do you think rewarding such monumental failure with re-election will have positive consequences for our children and their children?
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by Hopium: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
ogashman:

The question is "can tinubu defend that manifesto"?

No be to write be koko.....anyone could write it for him....if he so intelligent like u said, he would have attended the debate yday to sell himself

Listen to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by MrColdsweat: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lagos is the most undemocratic state in the country. Lagosians cannot elect a governor by themselves without the dictate of this criminal. Tulumbu is a no no....
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
David160:

Unfortunate spokesman..
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by christistruth01: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
[right][/right]
Parachoko:
Why did Peter Obi impose Obiano on APGA?

Soludo was kicked out of APGA by the screening committee even though he was qualified.

Obi knows Obiano won't be able to go head to head with Soludo at the Primary Election, so he did everything possible to kick Soludo out of the race.

Peter Obi is the real definition of who a godfather is.

Peter Obi held no LG Elections for his entire 8 years

He is bad news
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by yarimo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
fortunateme:
What is the judgement for a convicted drug baron? Agbero kingpin
Money heist on Lagos
Real BioData unknown
Lied that he built Lagos when we've had the likes of jakande, maruwa and ambode.
Sick but willing to gamble with the life of over 200m people.
Anyway, I pity all the urchins with corn 🌽 in their pockets.
Very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to bribe CAN for endorsement

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by fortunateme: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to bribe CAN for endorsement
Liar just like your father the devil. Apc paid the imaginary 2b to apc bishops, one of ur imaginary bishop wrote the fake petition using someone else's name.
All your other apc operatives on Twitter have deleted the allegation but you slowpoke is still running with it.
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by fortunateme: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
christistruth01:
[right][/right]

Peter Obi held no LG Elections for his entire 8 years

He is bad news
While at kebbi, ur drug baron said he has never collected 1 dim from Lagos state that all went to charity. Another confirm super story.
Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2023
fortunateme:

Liar just like your father the devil. Apc paid the imaginary 2b to apc bishops, one of ur imaginary bishop wrote the fake petition using someone else's name.
All your other apc operatives on Twitter have deleted the allegation but you slowpoke is still running with it.
Una eyes go soon clear

Re: Are We Judging Tinubu Too Harshly? by OkCornel(m): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Just thinking out loud.

If Tinubu did very well as Lagos governor.

Why was Engr Funsho Williams of PDP so much of a threat in the run up to the 2007 election?

Funsho Williams was murdered.

Abeg, Tinubu is grossly overrated.

Think!

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Violence, Tinubu Will Keep Old Naira As Legal Tender Till December / Police Station Bombed, 3 Officers Killed In Anambra Fresh Attack / Oyibo People In Elderly Home Pray For Peter Obi Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.