Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) (46418 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Agonglo17: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1438883/lady-dies-abuja-hotel-three-months-concluding-nysc-photos/

Hookup Work

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2023
I bet some of the commenters writing crap go to church on Sunday. Hypocrites. Even if she is into runz, does it mean she deserves to die?

Bunch of sociopaths

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by sudeba(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Do you guys noticed something about the corpse? Instantly, the body changes when there's no life. How man go do? Death is a debt we will pay one day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by motionarena: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Justbehave:
Are you an olosho/runs girl? Why the thing dey pain you like this? Stop runs and hookup please.

Like your mama ans sisters abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2023
cheesy it’s the way most of you are assuming she’s doing hookup that’s making me laugh 🤣😂🤣. You lot are God and know everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by okuta007: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Make una stop hookups
Una nor go hear

Make una stop OLOSHO
Una nor go hear

Why would a reasonable human be allowing various people get intimate with her just to acquire worldly things?

i can’t understand why a normal person - a woman wil allow some one else she knows nothing about to insert his penis into her and offload loads of semen inside her and walk away just because of money when she gat no idea what type of disease that person carries

forget condom - some men may remove it during intercourse and release into the girl

i have never payed a girl in my life for alex and i will rather masturbate than pay for sex

FULL STOP!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by diggindeep: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Shalommy:
From cross river to Abuja. Some women no dey fear oo shocked. Good for her. Chaii

She crossed Rivers to Abuja.

Too bad
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2023
nobody: do i have an RIP to waste. me : no i don't
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Most dangerous lesson ever
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2023
I want to know the life she lived in the university or wherever she schooled. all these undeterminable death has to stop in Nigeria if we want to move forward

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Pimine: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Hotel management said she drowned nairalanders are who weren't at the scene are swearing with their lives that she went for runs.

These mischief makers always ready to paint women black.

No respect for the dead nor empathy for her family. undecided
My dear, I no dey like chook mouth for inside this kain matter but I hope you know that "somebody" can go for runs and still decide to swim a little? My point is one doesn't negate the other.

RIP to her. Y'all be safe out there.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Gips: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1438883/lady-dies-abuja-hotel-three-months-concluding-nysc-photos/

Her first picture is close to a grave yard... I dont knw what you have in mind shaaaaa oooooo...
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Olu1000: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Berrityga:
We know the course of her death. Its hookup, greediness, holoshowing. I don't know why the whole nysc thing should be added to the headline. It just goes to show that even with an education girls still have fish brains and will continue dying in hotels.

I smell foul play.Her lip was bruised.Only God knows what actually happened.I hope he police will conduct a thorough investigation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Kog45(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Berrityga:
We know the course of her death. Its hookup, greediness, holoshowing. I don't know why the whole nysc thing should be added to the headline. It just goes to show that even with an education girls still have fish brains and will continue dying in hotels.
Oga why you come dey vex...hotel said inside swim pool but you own na hookups bla bla...what has education got to do with this,even highly educated and exposed ladies dey misbehave,so nothing new.Just say RIP to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2023
If she drowned she would be drooling out water from nostrils and mouth by now
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Chasito(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2023
What's that thing that looks like boil on her left side nostrils? sad
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by 4ward4: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Berrityga:

Learn to be Wise, things doesn't look the way it seems.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2023
JoeRizzla:
We all know she went there for hoók up biz, but She was probably high on crack or something thats why she drowned, when you're high on alcohol or whatever the water in the pool feels different on your body so I think she got carried away in the pool

Codeine crazyy
she fit don try blackmail one bad dude ,so ge gave her the Russian bow tie
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Sunrise258: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2023
You're evil!

Shalommy:
From cross river to Abuja. Some women no dey fear oo shocked. Good for her. Chaii
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2023
This is SED!from POP to hotel to deceased. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by karnap(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2023
They call it hookups, that they can earns like 15-25k per nights, in a month they will be around 500k-1m
They don't want to work.

Dreal1247:
Was she a staff of the hotel or she went for fun seeking? It's quite unfortunate that with the high rate of ritual killings, the young women in our society are not yet ready to be wise. Just Facebook message, they can travel from Port Harcourt to Sokoto to visit a man whom they have never seen before. God have mercy.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Bobbiee: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2023
This is such a horrible thing. This life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul.

For those of you saying runs/hook-up went bad, may same fate happen to y'all sisters. Amen!!

So, she deserved to be murdered just because she's into hook-up undecided.

Bunch of sickos!!
you are very crazy... you have no morals... So hook up is now something good?
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Ezmans: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

leave electronic olosho no
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2023
All the certificates now useless without enjoying their benefits

If you like nor carry your money go invest for business

If you like dey go school

If she had invested the money she used for studying in a business she would have enjoyed the little profits before this tragedy occurred.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2023
chatinent:

Girls be careful, fam. Even if na hookup, e no mean na birthright. If you do small get money to start up sth, leave am. Dem night boys are dropping ’em girls regularly these days.

Stay sensible.

Until you learn to condemn the boys who murder, murders won't stop happening. A girl was killed in a church some years ago, guess she went for hooking up? What of the girl killed while looking for a job? She went for hooking up, right? Who told you this girl went for hooking up?

Victim blaming and shaming in these matters are hallmarks of people who support boys murdering girls. Whether she was a prostitute or not, nobody should be murdered. She had a right to be wherever she wanted to as a free person.

When the boys doing these things begin hunting men, it is then some of you will learn to be reasonable in your assumptions. Nigerian men are murder apologists once the murdered person is female.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
silvermania:
you are very crazy... you have no morals... So hook up is now something good?
How's crazy? You're referring to your sisters and daughters not me.

So, she should be killed because she's into hook-up?

Bunch of murderers!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Fun seeking gender

Dem no go hear
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Daniluv1:
All the certificates now useless without enjoying their benefits

If you like nor carry your money go invest for business

If you like dey go school

If she had invested the money she used for studying in a business she would have enjoyed the little profits before this tragedy occurred.

Is it a crime to get a degree and to get a job? Everyone isn't cut out for business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2023
Ashawo no be work.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2023
Ishilove:
I bet some of the commenters writing crap go to church on Sunday. Hypocrites. Even if she is into runz, does it mean she deserves to die?

Bunch of sociopaths

But how did they conclude that is what she went there for? And why is their focus on her, and not on the fact that there is a possible murderer on the loose?

This is why there will always be murderers. Rather that deal with the problem, the men who kill women and other people, they're looking at the symptoms. Even if she were in a church, some men would've murdered her. And still they would look for how to twist it to blame her. After all, the responsibility for their actions lie on women.

There are a lot of murderers and rapists on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) / How 17-Year-old Girl Killed Her 20-Year-old Boyfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.