Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) (46426 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by ShaqFu: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Ishilove:
I bet some of the commenters writing crap go to church on Sunday. Hypocrites. Even if she is into runz, does it mean she deserves to die?

Bunch of sociopaths
the funny thing is, those of them condemning her for being into runz, are the ones who patronize runz girls, or who are just too broke to patronize them.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2023
ShaqFu:
the funny thing is, those of them condemning her for being into runz, are the ones who patronize runz girls, or who are just too broke to patronize them.
Pathetic louts. They are projecting their misery
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Shalommy:
From cross river to Abuja. Some women no dey fear oo shocked. Good for her. Chaii

Read again... She did her NYSC in Abuja

Normally, you go wan stay back & try get job because the city has everything.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by ukaface(f): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Shalommy:
From cross river to Abuja. Some women no dey fear oo shocked. Good for her. Chaii
Nawa o
Was it mentioned she travelled from cross river to Abuja
Them Dey talk origin you Dey talk another thing
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by ukaface(f): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Berrityga:
We know the course of her death. Its hookup, greediness, holoshowing. I don't know why the whole nysc thing should be added to the headline. It just goes to show that even with an education girls still have fish brains and will continue dying in hotels.
SMH…… mtcheeeew
Myopic thinking…..smh
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
Was she a staff of the hotel or she went for fun seeking? It's quite unfortunate that with the high rate of ritual killings, the young women in our society are not yet ready to be wise. Just Facebook message, they can travel from Port Harcourt to Sokoto to visit a man whom they have never seen before. God have mercy.
I Don't pity females that die mysteriously again.
They Should continue doing hook up
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Berrityga:
We know the course of her death. Its hookup, greediness, holoshowing. I don't know why the whole nysc thing should be added to the headline. It just goes to show that even with an education girls still have fish brains and will continue dying in hotels.
Females are usel.ess and idi.otic nowadays
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Hotel management said she drowned nairalanders are who weren't at the scene are swearing with their lives that she went for runs.

These mischief makers always ready to paint women black.

No respect for the dead nor empathy for her family. undecided
It will continue, useless women change
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by 1stallon(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sad
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Is it a crime to get a degree and to get a job? Everyone isn't cut out for business.

It's definitely not a crime but education isn't for the poor masses in this country take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by DMCA: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shalommy:

You wey your turn the come. grin

Na Necrophilic man na him you go date grin grin

Bet and see
grin
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
Was she a staff of the hotel or she went for fun seeking? It's quite unfortunate that with the high rate of ritual killings, the young women in our society are not yet ready to be wise. Just Facebook message, they can travel from Port Harcourt to Sokoto to visit a man whom they have never seen before. God have mercy.

As if men are safe from ritual killers. The penis of a man going to church was snatched, he ran after them and raised an alarm, the army came and carried the yahoo boys away yet the pennis was not restored. You also heard about the master's student that went to ogun for his final exams and was killed in his hotel room. Ritual killing is not gender-based, it's a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
ukaface:

Nawa o
Was it mentioned she travelled from cross river to Abuja
Them Dey talk origin you Dey talk another thing
Origin kee you dia. Idiot! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by 1stallon(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
so sad
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
From God we truly come and to Him we shall return.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin
thesicilian:
grin grin cheesy[/color] U ought to be called very wicked man [color=#770077]she passed out twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]the matter tire me o[color=#770077]
9japride:
There is something I don't really understand with all these hotels. If one tries to steal from the hotel, CCTV will work sharperly and the culprit will be apprehended. But when someone losses his/her life in their hotel, the CCTV will develop faults immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]na her certificate she pack for hand or people's own[color=#770077]
nwekeugochukwu:
Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1438883/lady-dies-abuja-hotel-three-months-concluding-nysc-photos/

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Caramia2020:
It's well
My brother/ sister I think that's all I can also say
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by amuwo1980: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Berrityga:
We know the course of her death. It’s hookup, greediness, holoshowing. I don't know why the whole nysc thing should be added to the headline. It just goes to show that even with an education girls still have fish brains and will continue dying in hotels.
So the penalty for hookup is death ? And u are there supporting politicians that have plundered the resources of the country thereby creating the hookup business, blame the leaders and chop off their heads first
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by 9japride(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]the matter tire me o[color=#770077]
[color=#006600][/color]

It's just terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral / Edo Driver Defecates While Fighting His Colleague Over Customer In Benin / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.