Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba (19797 Views)

What Atiku’s Election As President Means For Sports In Nigeria – Dr Oche Otorkpa / ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Solocoin: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2023
A second elder statement has lend out his voice on this Tinubu matter. If the Yoruba like they should listen to their elders or they collect money they won't live to eat it.

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by xavuv: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2023
Naira20:
Wait for BATstards to come and call him IPOB

Ode grin who are the batstards
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Amumaigwe: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2023
Thegoodone13:
Most of Yoruba elders are supporting Obi and I never see elder Igbo man support him like Yoruba elders. And Igbo youth will say Yoruba hate Igbo.

Because Yoruba people are sophisticated that may be why. Or are they not?

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by udeh3(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2023
Well, I have said this before, I'll say it again... When you vote BAT base on ethnicity and he wins, just know that, it has almost ended for the Yoruba race. Speaking as a Deltan, the South South will naturally now start supporting the South East. This is just the fact

He told his people not to meet the people from the East, that they don't matter during the primaries. Those supporting him from the south or east are actually supporting him for selfish interest. For equity sake, if we must save Nigeria first, then an Igbo presidency will calm the tension in the land

Even if we're going by Competence, he's not even close there...

2 Likes

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Flier: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Amumaigwe:

He should make Osun his home state to be like Lagos first before looking elsewhere for States to assist.
He was has lived in Osun state dont let them decieve you,lot of people in lagos,even igbos have never been to their home state
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by UncommonLogic: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Another dumbest idiot. Attention seeking omo ale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by 00FFT00(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Said Dr Okurounmu: “Tinubu has become a problem to everybody. He has no genuine interest for the Yoruba people. Voting for him will plunge Yoruba in second slavery. He is even making frantic efforts to divide Afenifere.

“When the armed herdsmen were killing our people in their farmlands and in their villages, Tinubu did not say a word. When ENDSARS protesters were at Lekki and they brought soldiers who mercilessly killed our youths, Tinubu did not say a word. When Yorubas were complaining about insecurity and killings and Igboho came up in defence of his people, Tinubu kept silence.

“Tinubu is the reason why there is no Amotekun in Lagos presently like other Yoruba states.

My dear Yoruba people and fellow Nigerians, what else do we need to be told?.
As our lord said at the last hour, it is finished. Tinubu is evidently finished.

Vote PO for president 2023

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by themanderon: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Everyone that is sane sees hope in an OBI/DATTI presidency. Only people who have been tainted by TInubu's loot and the tribalists think differently. We know where Nigeria was 8yrs ago we know where it is today. Even today you cannot get access to your hard earned money. How much more punishment do you need to see this people don't mean well for us?
How many APC supporters have been killed in various parts of the country over the years they have ruled? What makes you think you will survive another 8yrs of misrule from them?

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu is the reason why there is no Amotekun in Lagos presently like other Yoruba states.

Erm, this reason is riddiculous

1.Lagos is a largely urban state

2.As far as we know, there are no records of fulani herdsmen attacks in Lagos...and even if they did, the number of security...legal and informal...would jump on them

Basically, Lagos does not need Amotekun
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Amumaigwe: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2023
PointZerom:

If you like invest in Pandora or dorapan below is my last line.

And second slavery is usually permanent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Donedeal1(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Your advice now is that the Yoruba's substitute Fulani slavery with an Igbo slavery

Abeg park well
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Quebec91(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
cheesy
habsydiamond:
We don know since independence oo.. even if apc win self na for make China come give everyone of us chinese names carry us go dem country cos of gbese of our greedy politicians
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Reyhzor(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Adjovi:
Well said. As a Yoruba you be oloriburuku if you are campaigning for Tinubu , if you vote for him you be oloshi Omo ale Omo Yoruba.

If na your personal business can you employ such person as a worker?

If you say yes because of his past experience, then it's better you employ him as advicer in chief because physically and mentally he's past his prime as everyone who has working eyes and brains can see.
grin grin grin. To you that voted for Buhari for 2 terms and now you still want to vote for Tinubu shocked you're cursed o , you need to go for serious deliverance in the church , mosque and even shrine self.

Koni da fun gbogbo yin ti éè Fe ki ilu yi losi waju. ATI eyin ati Iran diran yin eru le ma ma shey lagbara Eledua

But people get mind vote Buhari twice grin grin
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by onuman: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
iSense247:

https://independent.ng/okurounmu-says-voting-tinubu-as-president-means-second-slavery-for-yoruba/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Btwitter%5D

Assuming Tinubu's urchins will understand the truth in what this man is saying

Tinubu is the man who sabotaged all the political restructuring which Yoruba Nation and rest of the south have been agitating for since 1996, after Tinubu crisscrossed the SW region as governor asking for political restructuring of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by BabaO2: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2023
bennybuhari:
Afenifere leaders are fully with Obi
These are disgruntled afenifere that are always looking for self gains. MrAdebanjo was terribly bitter more when the secrete of his lekki house gift which is not a secrete to some priviledged few many years before it was brought to the public by pa Akande's book launch.
Adebanjo is not afenifere's leader but in a protem role, it is nauseating watching him behaving like a kid because of greed
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Zony94: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2023
A word is enough for the wise, a fool despise the truth . Sentiment,greed, tribalism and lack of understanding have destroyed many ppl so they can't reason beyond tribe. Why can you attached yourself with a party without acknowledging the rulers in that party .What has APC or PDP offered us .My ppl are perishing for lack of knowledge.So if Obama has contested for presidency in Nigeria he wouldn't have won like he was in America.Obi is the right choice .It might be too late to cry when the head is off.

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by wingmanIII: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2023
2mch:
These old men are always fighting for money. Tinubu does not give them face at all. I guarantee you if Tinubu finally give them money they have been chasing him for all these years, they will change their tune. They are the biggest traitors of Yoruba and belong to the class of nuisance that betrayed MKO. Nobody takes them seriously.

They know Tinubu better than you.
Wise up for your future and that of your Children

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by PeterObi4LP: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2023
BASTARDS will start calling him Omo ale same way they called me for not supporting Tinubu.

Yoruba open your eyes. Must Tinubu keep playing god in SW while he uses our children as agberos and thugs for his selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Tareq1105: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Naira20:
Wait for BATstards to come and call him IPOB

Okunrounmu was one of the people Tinubu abandoned in AD to form AC with his like-minds and since then we've not heard anything from them. So, I'm not disappointed at his remarks.
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Teenaira: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Unquestionable truth from this baba. Emilokan is only desperate for himself and himself.
What these old and experienced babas see and understand while sleeping, urchins cannot see with their eyes wide open.

Do not swallow poison because it served on a tribal plate or cup.

Yoruba, obi, hausa, edo, bini urohobo, evil, fuludu, fulani, ibibii, oba, isekiri and so on and so forth, do not have a special market for their tribe.
Let's Make our country work for us.

The kick start of a new Nigeria is set .

#PODATTI

Simply put. The man prefer Obi or Atiku to enslave Yorubas. This are real interesting times
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Tareq1105: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
BASTARDS will start calling him Omo ale same way they called me for not supporting Tinubu.

Yoruba open your eyes. Must Tinubu keep playing god in SW while he uses our children as agberos and thugs for his selfish ambition.

Which one is your own? How does Yoruba issue concerned you? I expect you to be more concerned about the development of your south east.
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by olgaa14: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Flier:
Wont you like your state to be like Lagos? beside End sars was hijacked by those who are collecting donations,even after all their demands are met they still wont stop.Where is the money today? its all gone.
RINU is getting fat without Job.

So of all the things I said you just singled out end sars,dude you are funny.

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by blabulu2000: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Some Nyamiri. People will not know the reason this man and Afenifere are openly campaigning against Tinubu... It is because of personal vendetta ...nothing more.....
Femi Okurunmi was a big politician in Lagos state before the emergence of TInubu as the governor of Lagos state... Tinubu made all these old carries called Afenifere retired. Active politics ...now, these people think that this is the right time to pay back Tinubu in his coin.....

Nyamiri people might be thinking that they were favored ...no! Afenifete wants to use the platform to humiliate Tinunu as he has humiliated them in the past.
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Tareq1105: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Malory:
A patriot has spoken. Nigerians should wholeheartedly support him.

He's a patriot bcoz he's against Tinubu. I'm amazed at how you guys fall for people who doesn't have political value in Yorubaland. Okunrounmu cannot deliver his polling unit for Obi or Atiku but just talk, talk and talk about Tinubu this Tinubu that. Anyway, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by JJuanMiguel: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Amumaigwe:

This is all the reason why you want to score an own goal? Don't think it is enough if you ask me.

Ndigbo has spoken

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Tareq1105: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Felabrity:
Leave tribalism out of it and focus on Tinubu

Tinubu is not fit

Are you healthier than Tinubu?
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Malory: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

He's a patriot bcoz he's against Tinubu. I'm amazed at how you guys fall for people who doesn't have political value in Yorubaland. Okunrounmu cannot deliver his polling unit for Obi or Atiku but just talk, talk and talk about Tinubu this Tinubu that. Anyway, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Incoherent gibberish. Okunrounmu is a patriotic Nigeria that is capable of delivering south west to Obi.

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by zomby(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2023
BoboCHICAGO!
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria.

Ficcckk the Pigs (the flatBrain)!

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by zomby(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2023
BoboCHICAGO!!!
Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Felabrity: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Are you healthier than Tinubu?
ask your father

1 Like

Re: Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba by Mrtaye: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2023
2mch:
These old men are always fighting for money. Tinubu does not give them face at all. I guarantee you if Tinubu finally give them money they have been chasing him for all these years, they will change their tune. They are the biggest traitors of Yoruba and belong to the class of nuisance that betrayed MKO. Nobody takes them seriously.
Ogbeni gbagbe traitor it's not everybody that is induced by money just because you are can be easily swayed and induced... patriotism is the unifying factor and it will be an aberation if Peter Obi doesn't win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) / Buhari Wins Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.