Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar (751 Views)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Boys Dressed Like Tinubu Mock Tinubu And Wish Obi A Happy Birthday / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by Laspotect247(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
I wish obi well but I’m voting Atiku Abubakar - omobabaijebu

For the very first time in the history of our dear country, we are having a people oriented campaign. Some of our people have found a new love in Peter Obi and truth be told, Peter Obi has brought a new rhythm to Nigeria political Space.

In 12 days time, we will decide the destiny of this country, who will lead us in the next four years. All presidential candidates have worked so hard, preaching the gospel of what they have to offer to Nigerians and I expect that everyone should have picked a side. There’s no sitting on the fence at this time, it’s either you’re obidient or Atikulated or you are chewing corn.

What Peter Obi is doing is unprecedented, a new Nigeria, a Nigeria that will work for all, as such so many people have jettisoned party politics, ethnic loyalty etc to support his campaign.

Should Peter emerge, will he deliver the Nigeria of our dreams? Only God can decide that as no politician on earth can be trusted, you can elect a good man today and the agent of darkness frustrates his effort to deliver good governance to the people.

Wait a min, there’s a man from Jada Town in Adamawa state, unfairly judged and have been given all sort of name, he’s Atiku Abubakar the man I will supporting in this election, there’s actually nothing you’re looking for in a good politician that you will not find in Atiku Abubakar.

As the former Vice president of our nation, he’s experienced and understands perfectly the challenges facing the nation, A father, business mogul and philanthropist.

I believe Atiku will deliver the Nigeria of our dreams, he also has the required popularity to win the election, loved by many and hated by a few unscrupulous politicians. Day by day we edge closer to Atiku's presidency and I’m glad that help is coming soon.

I wish Peter Obi well, it’s okay to dream but not all dreams come true, the Peter Obi presidency is achievable, maybe not 2023, but surely one day Nigerians should get ready for an OBI presidency, I’m sure he’s destined for that seat one day.

Alas, may the best strategist win.

3 Likes

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by wegevv: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Laspotect247:

For the very first time in the history of our dear country, we are having a people oriented campaign. Some of our people have found a new love in Peter Obi and truth be told, Peter Obi has brought a new rhythm to Nigeria political Space.

In 12 days time, we will decide the destiny of this country, who will lead us in the next four years. All presidential candidates have worked so hard, preaching the gospel of what they have to offer to Nigerians and I expect that everyone should have picked a side. There’s no sitting on the fence at this time, it’s either you’re obidient or Atikulated or you are chewing corn.

What Peter Obi is doing is unprecedented, a new Nigeria, a Nigeria that will work for all, as such so many people have jettisoned party politics, ethnic loyalty etc to support his campaign.

Should Peter emerge, will he deliver the Nigeria of our dreams? Only God can decide that as no politician on earth can be trusted, you can elect a good man today and the agent of darkness frustrates his effort to deliver good governance to the people.

Wait a min, there’s a man from Jada Town in Adamawa state, unfairly judged and have been given all sort of name, he’s Atiku Abubakar the man I will supporting in this election, there’s actually nothing you’re looking for in a good politician that you will not find in Atiku Abubakar.

As the former Vice president of our nation, he’s experienced and understands perfectly the challenges facing the nation, A father, business mogul and philanthropist.

I believe Atiku will deliver the Nigeria of our dreams, he also has the required popularity to win the election, loved by many and hated by a few unscrupulous politicians. Day by day we edge closer to Atiku's presidency and I’m glad that help is coming soon.

I wish Peter Obi well, it’s okay to dream but not all dreams come true, the Peter Obi presidency is achievable, maybe not 2023, but surely one day Nigerians should get ready for an OBI presidency, I’m sure he’s destined for that seat one day.

As an Obidient, sometimes I’m tempted to engage Atikulated people in a polarising manner.

But in the end I’m just grateful that a fellow Nigerian is rejecting APC for giving us the worst federal government in the history of our great country and voting for something different. So God bless.

Vote Obi, or literally anyone else but APC <3

8 Likes

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by asanausana91: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
That is a very good decision. Voting Peter obi is like voting Tinubu. Even Peter Obi himself knows that he will not win. Please don't waste your votes on Peter Obi,vote Atiku so that we can be able to defeat the evil APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by nameo: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
The majority of us are voting Obi across party, ethnic, class, religious lines.

We are taking back Nigeria NOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
asanausana91:
That is a very good decision. Voting Peter obi is like voting Tinubu. Even Peter Obi himself knows that he will not win. Please don't waste your votes on Peter Obi,vote Atiku so that we can be able to defeat the evil APC.
You guys have been saying this since May 2022 and it's not yielding any result for your principal... Give it a rest dan Allah.

Sell your candidate and stop this stale lines..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by ChinemeremFidel: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
I guess this op is a laspotech student judging from his moniker
Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol your vote will be useless if you don't vote for tinubu

1 Like

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by onatisi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Any party is ok as long as APC does not win or come back to power . We don't even care if APC is fielding angel from heaven as it's candidate , Nigerians are just fed up with that party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by FarahAideed: 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Any vote for Labor is a vote for Jagaban whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by Jostoman: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi is good and Atiku is also good.

1 Like

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by onomeabuja: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
VOTE THIS MAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
*vote*
PDP.....
*vote*
Atiku Abubakar 🙏

2 Likes

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by aariwa(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2023
Maybe for you younger generation. Same Atiku we know or another one or has he changed and do people change at that age. Atiku can tell you good morning and deny it in the evening. Same thing people who had dealt with him closely like wike and Obj saw is what you will see. The size of his greed is similar to tinubu’s own
Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2023
BREAKING NEWS

Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by Stanleyucee(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Laspotect247:

This is what we call Political psychology. He's trying to make you doubt the possibility of Obi to win so that you can give his preferred candidate a chance. Majority of the masses are in support of OBI if you doubt check the increase in rate of registered voters this was as a result of new hope in peter Obi. This shows you that Nigerians are ready to take back their country...Obi is the incoming president.
Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by bentenny(m): 1:15am On Feb 14, 2023
All these guiltripping will not work and its getting embarrassing hearing this stale narrative!
OP I thought you said Peter Obi and LP have no structure....So why all the blackmail?
I thought PDP have the structure and can win comfortably without Obi's support base?
Rather than market their Candidate,the Atikulated fanboys choose to rely on blackmailing Obi supporters which to me is so stale and disappointing!
When PDP had their presidential primaries in 2018,all southern governors and supporters from the south agreed that power must move to the north and clearly stayed away from contesting....Only the northern candidates contested!
But when in 2022,it was agreed that power should go to the south esp the south east,PDP decided to make the contest open for all regions with the caveat that they want to win by all means necessary hence going against their own agreement and making a mockery of the south!

If PDP hierarchy believed in justice,fairness and equity,the presidency should have been zoned to the south in the upcoming election but as usual,they went against their earlier agreement and decided to go for moneybags like Atiku that would bribe his way in and out of PDP!

I ask why should a northerner succeed another northerner?
Where is the fairness and equity in a party that replaces a northerner with another northerner but keep preaching about UNIFYING the nation?

Now they have seen the humongous followership that Obi is gaining everyday esp from the north and after using their surrogates like Reno Omockery to mudsling Obi online with the intent of destroying his support base,they are now using the blackmail card!
If you believe a vote for Obi is a wasted vote which will give APC an edge,i would prefer to vote and waste my vote knowing i have done the right thing!

OP Once again market your candidate ATIKU in peace and leave Peter Obi and his supporters alone!
They are not the reason why PDP have failed to abide by their own policy and guideline!
Re: ELECTIONS 2023; I Wish Obi Well But I’m Voting Atiku Abubakar by Acedude: 1:26am On Feb 14, 2023
I agree. Atiku has my vote.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Getting Slapped In Lagos / Best Quote From Peter Obi's Press Address Today. / Edo People Wake Up, Let’s Defeat This Common Enemy Against Our Unity, Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.