Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine (11876 Views)

Nigerian Songs From The 90s That’ll Put A Smile On Your Face / Baruch – Love Songs To Jesus Lyrics / Download Bollywood Romantic Love Songs 2019 For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Why is nobody mentioning any of johnny drille songs sad
Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Ruuchiinaa: 6:03am On Feb 15, 2023
efembaba:
It's the season of love!

I have compiled a list of the VERY BEST ever love songs to come out of our country in the past 20 years.

In no particular order, here you go. (Feel free to add the ones I missed)

Forever by Psquare
Ololufe by Wande Coal
African Queen by 2 face
Fall in love by D banj
Awelewa by Kunle Afolayan
Strong Thing by Banky W
Forever by Paul Play
Roju by Chike
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Olomi by Tosin Martins
Angel of my life by Paul Play
Holla at your boy by Wizkid
On the low by Burna Boy
Aye by Davido
Orente by Adekunle Gold
I love you by P Square
Ololufe by Flavour ft Chidinma
Olufunmi by Style Plus
True love by 2 Face
Promise by Simi and Adekunle Gold

(These are the very best of the best love tracks to have come out of Nigeria in the past 20 years. Do you think there are some more?)

1. E dey pain me gangan by SAMPLE EKWE
2. Soapy by Naira Marley
3. All portable songs.....
4. Iya basira by Style Plus

These are few love songs I can remember right now
Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Nonywendy(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2023
efembaba:
It's the season of love!

I have compiled a list of the VERY BEST ever love songs to come out of our country in the past 20 years.

In no particular order, here you go. (Feel free to add the ones I missed)

Forever by Psquare
Ololufe by Wande Coal
African Queen by 2 face
Fall in love by D banj
Awelewa by Kunle Afolayan
Strong Thing by Banky W
Forever by Paul Play
Roju by Chike
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Olomi by Tosin Martins
Angel of my life by Paul Play
Holla at your boy by Wizkid
On the low by Burna Boy
Aye by Davido
Orente by Adekunle Gold
I love you by P Square
Ololufe by Flavour ft Chidinma
Olufunmi by Style Plus
True love by 2 Face
Promise by Simi and Adekunle Gold

(These are the very best of the best love tracks to have come out of Nigeria in the past 20 years. Do you think there are some more?)
I need a playlist download link to get this songs

1 Like

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Allisgud: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Yabsun:

No mind the OP. He just wanted to shove Wizkid’s song in the list. Why e no kuku add Baba nla😒. She tell me say she tell say people
he should have put gidi girl by wizkid that song madt gan
Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by haabidah666: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Ruuchiinaa:

1. E dey pain me gangan by SAMPLE EKWE 2. Soapy by Naira Marley 3. All portable songs..... 4. Iya basira by Style Plus
These are few love songs I can remember right now
madness
Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by haabidah666: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2023
Forever ×Johnny Drille
Romeo&Juliet ×Johnny Drille

Wait For Me ×Johnny Drille

Dear Future Wife ×Johnny Drille

Love Don't Lie × Johnny Drille

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Is Feeling 'Focus' By D'banj.. I Love The Song / [MIXTAPE] ''best Of Fireboy DML & Joeboy'' - Dj Kheedakid / Kush Music - Are They Still Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.