Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,203 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List (20309 Views)

LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu / INEC rejects Wike polling agents list for Rivers PDP. / General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by olatuns2017: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
lhordspy:
Omoyele Sowore explains how INEC chairman was shocked after Labour party leaders were begging INEC to help them with their polling unit agents list.

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1625242794074710016?t=gMuX2K4Q8l9kO3XgS_F08g&s=19

Do not fool yourself or because you are frustrated with Buhari...sorry my brother

The race is between TINUBU and atiku

Vote BOLA Tinubu he is far better than ATiku.

Obi supporter let's face the reality

.dou I understand

Frustration voting...but it will be more catastrophic to allow Atiku wins

Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by morocco97(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Another Batist asking me a stupid question....

My response was because you people always come up with stupid news to try to run down the party ...

And whether the party doesn't have a pulling unit agents or not....The masses will be there ...

Note, the party only forget the list and you want to make a news out of it?
Haaaaaa. Now I really understand. Lol
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by GeneralPula: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
lansile:
For that LP should be disqualified in every elective position
Is it against the electoral law?
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by ogatboy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Peter Obi is coming. No one talks of SDP, no one talks of AAC, no one talks of APGA, even NNPP is never talked of. Today, LP, tomorrow LP.
You know why?

Obi is coming. Sowore knows it that he can never be Nigeria president, he should enjoy his work for APC but after May 2023, what will be his lot? Nobody go follow an do aluta.

New Nigeria is coming, PO is coming. If you do not like it, get your passport and go where you like
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by queenafolami2: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
I gave up on them. It is now clear most of the people I have been arguing with here are bunch of secondary school kids.Omo. Somebody don't know what a polling unit agent is. I gave up on them. It is now clear most of the people I have been arguing with here are bunch of secondary school kids.Omo. Somebody don't know what a polling unit agent is. ...
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by Okarakwu: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
So who is a polling agent and what's his work or function that day?......my friend go and sit down , we know the polling agent is he who shares money to voters to vote his principal at the end of the day will out of protest refuse to sign form E8.....we are no longer in that era ,once the result is announced and transmitted to INEC server and the correct votes cast are recorded in form E8, polling agents can go to hell.
lhordspy:

I gave up on them. It is now clear most of the people I have been arguing with here are bunch of secondary school kids.

Omo. Somebody don't know what a polling unit agent is. sad
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by Lovelive: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
You don't gerrit so forgerrit.

maasoap:

You can't perform the functions of party agents if you are not a party agent. Ignorance at its peak
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by Lovelive: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
You don't gerrit so forgerrit.

Godwin4444:
so when lp polling unit agent is called all of u will go right?
Or u will select one person?

If only u know that they must b registered with inec before d Election Day n they must carry tag both by inec n Party

Many of u don’t even know simple function of polling agents

U will learn d hardway
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by FriendofGod: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rayban25:

Last time I checked it's not a crime to change political parties...tinubu dosent see the need to change party because hes dependent on vote buying...unfortunately his money is useless in this election as you cannot buy organic love

The screenshot below is from an article published in 2016.

Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by shonepa(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
the party only forget the list IT REALLY SHOWS HOW SERIOUS THEY ARE

JASONjnr:

Another Batist asking me a stupid question....

My response was because you people always come up with stupid news to try to run down the party ...

And whether the party doesn't have a pulling unit agents or not....The masses will be there ...

Note, the party only forget the list and you want to make a news out of it?
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by MeineMutter: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2023
caleboxylic:

Some of you aren't intelligent though. They asked for it to confirm if it's in conformity with their list.

Shalom

You dey there? Or did LP mention that was the reason it was asking for the list? Igbo can twist. They enjoy telling lies a lot.
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by MeineMutter: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2023
jaxxy:

U don't have sense. For a party that has expanded very quickly in a short time they need to verify alot of things. The National and state secretary should be ontop of this.

Submitting Polling Unit Agents’ lists doesn’t have to do with party expansion, slowpoke. INEC already have all political parties notified about deadline for submission of party’s Polling Unit Agents.
Did LP forget that it will contest in all 36 states and the FCT? Or where you said Labour Party just expanded to, are those places just added to Nigeria? Or you want us to assume that someone submitted agents’ lists on behalf of a structureless party?
E go do all of una fiam for that they when una go get authorized person to represent you that they and someone’s signature would be used.
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

Submitting Polling Unit Agents’ lists doesn’t have to do with party expansion, slowpoke. INEC already have all political parties notified about deadline for submission of party’s Polling Unit Agents.
Did LP forget that it will contest in all 36 states and the FCT? Or where you said Labour Party just expanded to, are those places just added to Nigeria? Or you want us to assume that someone submitted agents’ lists on behalf of a structureless party?
E go do all of una fiam for that they when una go get authorized person to represent you that they and someone’s signature would be used.

u should know many parties don't contest in all parts of the country depending on their spread.

even acn was a regional party and only contested in the Southwest. or do u think tinubus acn had party agents in the east b4 2013?

use and head and think ode.
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by MeineMutter: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
jaxxy:

u should know many parties don't contest in all parts of the country depending on their spread.

even acn was a regional party and only contested in the Southwest. or do u think tinubus acn had party agents in the east b4 2013?

use and head and think ode.
You lost it. See reasoning. If ACN was a regional party, did it lack the structure that LP, which is a ‘national’ party lack? Was it asking NEC fir its Polling Units Agents’ lists from NEC?

Why was LP asking INEC for agents’ list since INEC is not, constitutionally, mandated to choose polling agents for parties?
LP should have asked all its party executives across all states for the final lists they submitted to INEC.
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by Leoniine(f): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
That idiotic dustmalik will not see this post.

Abi you nor see am?

If Labour Party has become an Airbnb to internally displaced politicians, what does that make Obi? undecided

Mtcheeeewwwwwww.
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by MeineMutter: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Shaev7:

Una dy answer sowore. The most confused candidate in the history of Nigeria polls. He does not even campaign in his streets. I know one day, he will join APC or PDP if these party don't collapse soon!

Sowore will rule Nigeria before HimTuLie rules (if at all he will). Sowore is more consistent than Pandora and he is not a regional brand like Mr. Goanferifai, èjí ún jo rice.
Re: Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

You lost it. See reasoning. If ACN was a regional party, did it lack the structure that LP, which is a ‘national’ party lack? Was it asking NEC fir its Polling Units Agents’ lists from NEC?

Why was LP asking INEC for agents’ list since INEC is not, constitutionally, mandated to choose polling agents for parties?
LP should have asked all its party executives across all states for the final lists they submitted to INEC.

probably asking to confirm and compare the lists they have with what inec has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / EFCC Operatives Surround Okorocha’s House / Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.