Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,789 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Miss Fela: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Miss Fela: (613 Views)

Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Fela: by mekaboy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
I MISS FELA cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

FELA WAS THE ONLY NIGERIAN, WHO KEPT EXPOSING THES CORRUPT POLITICIANS, HE WAS THE VOICE OF THE COMMON MAN- ITS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT AFTER HIS DEATH WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER WITH HIS KIND OF SPIRIT.

WITHOUT SUCH PEOPLE LIKE FELA- POLITICIANS FEEL SO RELAXED IN DOING EVIL, WE NEED THE MIND SET OF FELA IN THIS NATION, ITS TIME WE START TO TALK AND SING OF THE EVIL AND LOOTING OF THESE POLITICIANS IN EVERY AREA,W E NEED TO SING OF THEIR CORRUPTION, LET THEM HEAR ABOUT THEIR EVIL DEEDS ON THE RADIO AND TV WHERE EVER THEY TURN TO, MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE THEM CHANGE AND DECIDE TO MAKE A GOOD NAME FOR THEMSELVES.

I MISS FELA cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

2015: North Plans Strategic Meeting With Jonathan, Obj / Independence Day Tragedy: Man Sets Pregnant Wife, 2 Sons Ablaze In Enugu / Ekweremadu Regrets Prostitution Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.