Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election (633 Views)

Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / 2019: The Good, Bad, And Worse Presidential Candidate With Their Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election by netricoin: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2023
I have come to discover that those people who plays the politics of trabalism, politics of party affiliation and to vote based on party, it will make them to look like foolish set of people.
I see Peter obi and kwankwaso to represent New Nigeria, while I consider Atiku and BAT to represent old Nigeria as both of them equally have their good side and bad sides. But I recently changed my mind about one of them, when I saw two controversial headlines of:
(1) Mr shettima urged the northern voters to regect Atiku because he fought against the Islamic legal system in the north
(2) Peter obi will halt the enactment of the Sharia rule across Nigeria, shettima warns north
BAT VP has caused BAT to be the worse presidential candidate for the 2023 presidential election. Funny enough those yorubas Muslim who want to vote for BAT, in their ignorance, they may not know if BAT APC have a hidden agenda of extending the Sharia law enforcement in the SW
Re: The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election by forgiveness: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2023
netricoin:
I have come to discover that those people who plays the politics of trabalism, politics of party affiliation and to vote based on party, it will make them to look like foolish set of people.
I see Peter obi and kwankwaso to represent New Nigeria, while I consider Atiku and BAT to represent old Nigeria as both of them equally have their good side and bad sides. But I recently changed my mind about one of them, when I saw two controversial headlines of:
(1) Mr shettima urged the northern voters to regect Atiku because he fought against the Islamic legal system in the north
(2) Peter obi will halt the enactment of the Sharia rule across Nigeria, shettima warns north
BAT VP has caused BAT to be the worse presidential candidate for the 2023 presidential election. Funny enough those yorubas Muslim who want to vote for BAT, in their ignorance, they may not know if BAT APC have a hidden agenda of extending the Sharia law enforcement in the SW

Peter Obi new Nigeria despite jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP, abi? grin

1 Like

Re: The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election by kestolove95(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Obi can Nd will never rule Nigeria, ipob, esn Nd ugm financier is far away from d sit of power, igbos should present a good candidate like soludo, Rochas, Kalu or Dave umahi people with track record not one untrusted buffoon

1 Like

Re: The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election by limeta(f): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2023
forgiveness:

Peter Obi new Nigeria despite jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP, abi? grin

What ?you don't want to talk about sharia .
Re: The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election by daygee12: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2023
limeta:

What ?you don't want to talk about sharia .

There's absolutely nothing u can say to make people change their mind and vote that man with Female voice
Re: The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election by Winnersunited: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi can Nd will never rule Nigeria, ipob, esn Nd ugm financier is far away from d sit of power, igbos should present a good candidate like soludo, Rochas, Kalu or Dave umahi people with track record not one untrusted buffoon
Ranting without ceasing. Fani kayode's brother , please him ask him, how far
Re: The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election by Luckylife(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
This election have expose the true nature of most Yorubas which I thought the are a bit reasonable than fulanis. Most north have been voting base on ethnic and religious bigotry since independent but see how boko Haram, bandits , fulanis heldmen, worst poverty region,less developed,etc are their characteristics. Yorubas are doing the same thing even worst than fulanis. I tell you if it was Osinbanjo that the Yorubas pick many southeast and south south will support him.
Re: The Worse Presidential Candidate For This Election by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
netricoin:
very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to bribe a whole CAN

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Suleiman Vs Tinubu Everywhere Don Scatter Again / Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit / Opinion : Tinubu's Influence Is Well Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.