Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group (797 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by nairavsdollars(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2023
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

A group within the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), named Lagos State PDP Whistle-Blowers on Tuesday alleged that Dr. Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran popularly known as Jandor, the party’s governorship candidate in Lagos state is not serious about winning the 2023 governorship election in the state.

In a statement made available to DAILY INDEPENDENT, the group said while seeking for financial support from the party stakeholders across the country, Jandor is also lobbying to be considered for Ministerial slot if he loses the governorship election and Atiku Abubakar, the party’s presidential candidate wins.

Alleging that most leaders of the party in Lagos are disloyal and have been bought over by the All Progressives Congress (APC), the group said Lagos State PDP needs a 'special status' to prosecute the election.

According to the group "The big question that needs to be answered by our Lagos State Gubernatorial Candidate, ADENIRAN ABDUL-AZEEZ (JANDOR) is whether he has plans to win the coming elections to become the 16th Governor of Lagos State or to be a Federal Minister?".

" This question is directed to him based on the fact that whilst seeking financial support from other PDP candidates and leaders across the country who also have their election to persecute, it has been monitored that he is also lobbying and canvassing to be considered as a Minister when he loses the next election. Doesn't this infer that he is not convinced of his capacity to deliver the Gubernatorial seat to PDP?"

"All the observations and objections raised by the Whistleblowers about JANDOR have now been confirmed within the State and the Nation at large. His rudeness, pompousness, disrespect, and arrogance have been tasted by all and sundry putting to rest the outcry and abuses that we encountered months ago when the agitation against his entry into the party and subsequent emergence as the flag bearer started. We were threatened, abused, assaulted, and maligned by everyone. Most of his attack dogs have now seen the true picture and have fallen out with him".

"The recent revelation by Babatunde Fashola confirms our initial cry that he was a cameraman at Lagos Television. BRF has said it clear that becoming a State Governor requires more than JANDOR (the cameraman) following a Governor (BRF) for 8 years. Fashola's attack on JANDOR is not unconnected with the fact that his paymasters in the APC who BRF is amongst had stopped financing him because they believed that he had perfected their plans to further weaken PDP in Lagos State by emerging the candidate".

"Indeed JANDOR did not come to PDP with clean hands. Our mention that he was a spy and puppet of the APC sent to PDP was debunked by the like of Gov. Seyi Makinde, Dr. Ogunkelu, Chief Bode George and his wife, Setonji Kosedoh, Wahab Owokoniran, Tunji Shele, and Rahmon Owokoniran to mention a few. It is on record that he has fallen out of favor with these selfish leaders".

"His level of rudeness was recently exhibited at an event that JANDOR and a very close ally of Atiku Abubakar for more than 25 years, attended. Even with the fact that he, JANDOR got there after the event, we monitored that this close ally was shocked when JANDOR lambasted him and that he should never in his life call him without the prefix Dr. added to his name".

"We indeed have monitored that JANDOR has never campaigned for Atiku Abubakar, rather he only tries to position himself to be the conduit for funds disbursement to Lagos State. This buttresses the fact that we mentioned that he came to the party for lush elections funds. Other leaders he has gone cap in hand to beg for money and a ministerial appointment include the present Gov of Osun State, and the present Delta State Speaker and Governorship candidate, Tunde Ayeni, to mention a few".

However when contacted by our correspondent, Jandor described the group as charlatans being sponsored by the APC to malign him.

According to him, the attacks started the moment he left the APC for the PDP and emerged as the governorship candidate.

"This is surely coming from APC sponsored charlatans in PDP. They started writing against me the moment I got into PDP and their write up didn’t stop me from winning the party ticket. They will continue to write till I will be sworn in as Governor of Lagos state".

"So there’s nothing to respond to the faceless illiterate who don’t even know my name, despite same being in public domain. He has consistently called me what I am not in his several write ups".

https://independent.ng/jandor-already-lobbying-for-ministerial-position-if-atiku-wins-pdp-group-alleges/

Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by alsudan: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2023
I don’t blame Jandor, even Atiku already sees as carries himself as President, but OBIdients go shock am.

As for the Lagos Thief, that one no de contest.
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by adebenson155: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by hisexcellency34: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smart guy. If Agbado Bulaba wins, then return to APC grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by Asgard13: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
PDP Lagos ticket na jonzing jokers

Who even gave them ticket and on what basis?

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by lazynairalander1: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
This one hen never lay egg, he's already counting the chicks.

Anyway you will be a Minister in Dubai with the Dubai President.
Atiku knows he can't win hence he is skipping some states for campaign a means of saving his money.
The other one that we don't know his age also knows he can't win that is why he is playing the tribal and religious card.
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by skedman(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
He as to start thinking of plan B if A is not viable
I will advise those internet party to start thinking of plan B too
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by hisexcellency34: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Will Atiku appoint ordinary cameraman as Minister
lazynairalander1:
This one hen never lay egg, he's already counting the chicks.

Anyway you will be a Minister in Dubai with the Dubai President.
Atiku knows he can't win hence he is skipping some states for campaign a means of saving his money.
The other one that we don't know his age also knows he can't win that is why he is playing the tribal and religious card.
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by descarado: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
That one and funked suppose contest for councillors first.

If I'm pdp member, I won't vote for them.
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by lazynairalander1: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Will Atiku appoint ordinary cameraman as Minister

I wonder ooo, instead of to apply as director of photographies for "atiku in Dubai unscripted".
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by Zulum500: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kikiki obidense and jandor gone 😁😁😁🤣
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by Zulum500: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
lazynairalander1:

I wonder ooo, instead of to apply as director of photographies for "atiku in Dubai unscripted".

Kikiki 🤣😁🤣😁
Obidense don loose too
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by SmartPolician: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Temidayo Akinsuyi

That man is a confirmed urchin who works for Daily Independent!
Re: Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group by hisexcellency34: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
sad cool

Zulum500:

Kikiki 🤣😁🤣😁
Obidense don loose too

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment Deltans Rejected Regina Daniels Husband Ned Nwoko / Let The Games Begin. . . Debunking The Fake Electoral Act / Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu And Wife To Know Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.