Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? (494 Views)

NBC Fines TVC N2 Million For Airing Tinubu’s Hate Comments Against Obi, Atiku / Does Tinubu Need To Win The North In 2023? / Why Soyinka And Tinubu Hate Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu boys are now against Buhari?

Why can’t Tinubu forswear that he will not buy this election and turn his stash of cash to the CBN?

We have been suffering for 8 years just because of the ambition of one man? Can’t we have a free and fair election? Why are Governors now fighting the CBN and Buhari just because he wants to gift Nigerians a free and fair election? This is not fair ooo,

How many times have you come out to condemn Buhari for all the evils he did for 8 years?

Why does Tinubu love the uneducated so much and hate education and the educated?

Not all Nigerians are illiterates in isale eko or hawley in Lagos island.

Tinubu must never be our President.

God bless President Buhari for his commitment to free and fair election.

Nigerians will endure till 25th and the CBN Naira policy will stand. I hope the Supreme Court does the right thing tomorrow because the court doesn’t have the jurisdiction to even entertain the case and CBN is not a party to the suit. The proper thing is for the matter to be struck out and be refiled at the Federal High Court.

In the meantime, please go and turn in all your old notes to the CBN as it is no longer legal tender. Do not listen to Tinubu bots on nairaland and Twitter. They are working for their money or are just bigoted minority Muslims in yorubaland. Just ignore them and do the right thing.

Tinubu is not greater than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by oyin44: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
The topic should be why do ibo people hate Nigeria so much..

😃😃😃😃 osu

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:
The topic should be why do ibo people hate Nigeria so much..

😃😃😃😃 osu

I’m not igbo. I’m a yoruba man like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by oyin44: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alcatraz001:

You are not...thus the Yoruba people don't speak that way....

So get a fvk out from my mention

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by lazynairalander1: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Someone that doesn't believe in one Nigeria? By Feb 25th he will be retired to irabiji for good.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

How do yoruba people speak?

So I should support a drug dealer because he is yoruba like me?

So Obasanjo and Pa Ayo Adebanjo are not Yorubas?

You Tinubu boys think all Yorubas are fools?

See as I am here, I’m boiling at your insult to reasonable Yorubas. What do you take Yorubas for sef? You think we are educated for nothing?

Why do you think we Yorubas will follow a man that empowers thugs & misfits? I am very angry with Tinubu for destroying the yoruba race and disgracing us before the whole nation. God will punish him and his generation for what he has done to us. The 25th cannot come fast enough for him to lose and we shall deal with him in yorubaland in a family setting. He has really disgraced us.

Don’t lemme curse you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

Not every yoruba person is a tribalistic bigot like you. An example is tunde ednut.. someone that has sense

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alcatraz001:
Tinubu boys are now against Buhari?

Why can’t Tinubu forswear that he will not buy this election and turn his stash of cash to the CBN?

We have been suffering for 8 years just because of the ambition of one man? Can’t we have a free and fair election? Why are Governors now fighting the CBN and Buhari just because he wants to gift Nigerians a free and fair election? This is not fair ooo,

How many times have you come out to condemn Buhari for all the evils he did for 8 years?

Why does Tinubu love the uneducated so much and hate education and the educated?

Not all Nigerians are illiterates in isale eko or hawley in Lagos island.

Tinubu must never be our President.

God bless President Buhari for his commitment to free and fair election.

Nigerians will endure till 25th and the CBN Naira policy will stand. I hope the Supreme Court does the right thing tomorrow because the court doesn’t have the jurisdiction to even entertain the case and CBN is not a party to the suit. The proper thing is for the matter to be struck out and be refiled at the Federal High Court.

In the meantime, please go and turn in all your old notes to the CBN as it is no longer legal tender. Do not listen to Tinubu bots on nairaland and Twitter. They are working for their money or are just bigoted minority Muslims in yorubaland. Just ignore them and do the right thing.

Tinubu is not greater than Nigeria.
But someone can buy a whole CAN with stolen money from Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:

Keep running with that propaganda. Nigerians will decide on the 25th.
Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:

You already know the news is fake and they nabbed the number with truecaller...carry your useless propaganda to your illiterate nuclear family
Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Zulum500: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thooonndeeer faya alaigbo piglets 🤣😁😁
Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Zulum500: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Keep running with that propaganda. Nigerians will decide on the 25th.

Thooonndeeer faya okorosss fake news 🤣😁🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Zulum500: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rayban25:

Not every yoruba person is a tribalistic bigot like you. An example is tunde ednut.. someone that has sense
Thooonndeeer faya alaigbo piglets 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Zulum500: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Okorosss forming Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Okorosss forming Yoruba..

Gaslighting as usual. God, let the 25th come soon to put the oppressors to shame.

I’m just scared Buhari will postpone the election.

God, touch the heart of pharaoh to hold the election on the 25th as scheduled so the Nigerian people can unleash their anger on Tinubu at the polls.

God please….
Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Minjim: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alcatraz001:

How do yoruba people speak?

So I should support a drug dealer because he is yoruba like me?

So Obasanjo and Pa Ayo Adebanjo are not Yorubas?

You Tinubu boys think all Yorubas are fools?

See as I am here, I’m boiling at your insult to reasonable Yorubas. What do you take Yorubas for sef? You think we are educated for nothing?

Why do you think we Yorubas will follow a man that empowers thugs & misfits? I am very angry with Tinubu for destroying the yoruba race and disgracing us before the whole nation. God will punish him and his generation for what he has done to us. The 25th cannot come fast enough for him to lose and we shall deal with him in yorubaland in a family setting. He has really disgraced us.

Don’t lemme curse you ooo.

You don't know why will hit you if Peter Obi, by magic, ever wins

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Patriotsleague: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nairaland should look for ways to curtail frustrated idiots.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Hate Nigerians So Much? by Ezeama400: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Minjim:

You don't know why will hit you if Peter Obi, by magic, ever wins

Something like?

Your strategy is dead on arrival

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari To Address Nigerians On Naira Crisis / Will The Winner INEC Declares Be Legitimate? / Buhari And Tinubu Fooled Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.