Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Debtors??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Rid Of Debtors??? (223 Views)

First Bank Debtors. Starcomms Owing N40b / Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Debtors??? by DCmaverick(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Happy VAL. to all lovers out there from DCmaverick wink

the reason for this thread is cus am really in need of advice on how to get rid of all these debtors, am about to loose my job cus of deptors, they have ruined my life. i do work in a BET SHOP(bet9ja) and lots of customers come there to patronize us but the thing is they dont just patronize us(me expecially) they credit me leaving me helpless cry cry cry. now my boss is threaten to fire me if i dont recover his money for him.

Dear Nairalanders i need ur advice on how i can recover my money from them and avoid such things again. i dont want to be fired.
please embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Debtors??? by amp01(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
DCmaverick:
Happy VAL. to all lovers out there from DCmaverick wink

the reason for this thread is cus am really in need of advice on how to get rid of all these debtors, am about to loose my job cus of deptors, they have ruined my life. i do work in a BET SHOP(bet9ja) and lots of customers come there to patronize us but the thing is they dont just patronize us(me expecially) they credit me leaving me helpless cry cry cry. now my boss is threaten to fire me if i dont recover his money for him.

Dear Nairalanders i need ur advice on how i can recover my money from them and avoid such things again. i dont want to be fired.
please embarassed embarassed embarassed
I believe it bet9ja shop.
Tell your boss,that you don't want to bet for customer that play on credit.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Social Media Managers In Nigeria / Business Prospects In 2023 / Official Market’s Dollar Rate Falls, Projected To Rise After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.