Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) (27139 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Meandmycrew(f): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Big WAHALA meets Peter Obi on AY show, this wøman made people cr¥ with hér questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F0KI55pIfE
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Moh247: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by bigdammyj: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Seen.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by joefelin234539: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
EyezofGod12097: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by atobs4real(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
ZeroAccess:
Never in the history of this country have we ever had a presidential candidate with so much energy like this.

Till date, Obi remains the most interviewed presidential candidates since our country independence. Indeed Obi have changed the narrative of politics in Nigeria and that is why are seem not to know how and where to attack him from.

From no structure, to four people tweeting, to he can't win any state, to winning just the south east, to no manifesto, to winning just the southeast and south south, to nobody knew him up north. To cabal want to bring him in.

Obi have rewrite the political theory in Nigeria, and in the coming days, I see govs trying to deliver on people's mandates in other to run as an independent candidate just like Obi is coming. I have alot to say but let's me say this;

Obi is coming

There are 176,929 polling units in Nigeria.

And after the closure of the period for submission of party agents as required by Law, LP has less than 40,000 polling agents registered with INEC.

The implication of that is that in well over 136,000 polling units, they won’t have agents.

And that is the party some full grown adults with right thinking faculty keep saying they will win the presidential election.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yomcity: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
ZeroAccess:
Never in the history of this country have we ever had a presidential candidate with so much energy like this.

Till date, Obi remains the most interviewed presidential candidates since our country independence. Indeed Obi have changed the narrative of politics in Nigeria and that is why are seem not to know how and where to attack him from.
Ur obi that can't do mega rally for Anambra but Lagos Shay that one na candidate or shadow

From no structure, to four people tweeting, to he can't win any state, to winning just the south east, to no manifesto, to winning just the southeast and south south, to nobody knew him up north. To cabal want to bring him in.

Obi have rewrite the political theory in Nigeria, and in the coming days, I see govs trying to deliver on people's mandates in other to run as an independent candidate just like Obi is coming. I have alot to say but let's me say this;

Obi is coming
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by callmevirus(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
PO onye obodo I bu go di Energy drink rapu ndi diaper

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by atdscentofwater: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
few days to go, we all shall see

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by DennisEche(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
SIMON EKPA SAID LOCKED DOWN IN THE SE FROM 23RD TO 29TH FEB. SABOTEURS WILL BE DEALT WITH
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Godbless the incoming President Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gossiphub: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
atobs4real:

And after the closure of the period for submission of party agents as required by Law, LP has less than 40,000 polling agents registered with INEC.

The implication of that is that in well over 136,000 polling units, they won’t have agents.

And that is the party some full grown adults with right thinking faculty keep saying they will win the presidential election.🤣🤣🤣🤣

From nobody knows Peter Obi to 40,000.

Leave am for us like that.

It's non of your business boy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Is he shopping!

Why always going to the market? Seems it’s the only place where he is guaranteed of crowd
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Liebermantic: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
DennisEche:
SIMON EKPA SAID LOCKED DOWN IN THE SE FROM 23RD TO 29TH FEB. SABOTEURS WILL BE DEALT WITH
Thunder destroy you. Tell me your family name in the East if you're truly Igbo..Which LGA and Village?
Idiot.
IGBOs are voting and it will be loud .
The Three Muslims will split Northwest votes along with Northeast votes.Then North Central, SE, SS and SW Obidients will teach you guys some bitter lessons.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by nameo: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gossiphub:

You sound daft.

I blame myself for engaging a komkom like you

Komkom??

Bwahahahahaha......

You don make me laugh i come forget wetin i be dey do before
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by luluosas(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Energetic incoming President Peter Obi. Good job

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by nameo: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Peter is a Smart man.

Bring out the base. Make sure they vote on that day.

Very, very brilliant and strategic.

These people who just saw Obi in this way will not only come out to vote, they will be telling and calling a lot more people in their circle to come out and vote.

This is how you win an election.

Obi came fully prepared. Respect, Sir.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
E choke oh😂🤣😁😂
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by sliky09: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:
Obi is a joker,no Igbo will be allowed to rule this great country.

Amaechi of apc would have been a perfect choice.

We don't need a Biafran in our aso rock.

They should stick to spare parts and jeans trading
Fortunately Obi would be declared winner Feb 25, 2023.
Yon can go and hug new transformer

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by uchennamani(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
ZeroAccess:

Obi is coming

Whether he wins or not, Obi has brought changes to Nigeria's political space. You can hate him all you care. Not his business. If you don't vote him, he will go back to his business. If you like, go vote Agbado master or the other thief from the north. You and your family go see shege promax.

It kills my imagination that a party that brought so much hardship to common man is projecting another ewure with no verifiable income and antecedents to rule Nigeria, and some people here are supporting him.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Pascal9: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why not campaign in areas you are not popular
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by davidl7: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:

Ma Fren, save ur #200 data b4 u exhaust it n start to beg for data again, rat!
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Simplythebest: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Since PDAPC has in all it will be a plus to labor party before PDP won't allow APC to ring any pooling unit. U get the point now right. So save tears am sure suffering never tire you.
atobs4real:

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by 8stargeneral: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
This man get so much energy
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by tyinfinity: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
If peter obi comes out on monday.he will be beheaded by Simon ekpa
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by edungene7: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
This man nah 24 horse power engine oboy just imagine this energy in the Nigerian presidency Nigeria must move forward
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by socialmediaman: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
So it's now official stadium is no go area for OBI

He found his calling, the voters are on the streets and in the markets, stadiums were old school methods of PDP and APC

Peter Obi keep going jor
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Tomp89: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120901208]And yet he can't do home run in his home on Monday [/quote

He visited Southern Borno and Southern Kaduna that none of the presidential candidates have visited. Are the people living in these areas not Nigerians? Let's talk about the real issues facing Nigeria rather than resort to irrelevant issues that won't take us anywhere.
Abeg, howfar, I fit see where change Naira in your area? 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by chichriso: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
This strategy will work magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIZ6hwBuvS4
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by saintrow1: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
ZeroAccess:

Obi is coming

Lazy obi
Daft obi
Mumu obi
Doomed obi
Opportunist obi
Tribalist obi
Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Schifo: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family / #dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.