Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) (611 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) / One Day; The World Will End; Mercies Will End - Are You Making Good Use Of Today / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
tctrills:

Matthew 5:43-48
Verse 46 and 47
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Yet you are the only Church that stops showing love to it's formal members. Clearly you guys completely misunderstood the word.

“No man who has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well-suited for the Kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62

“But my righteous one will live by reason of faith,” and “if he shrinks back, I have no pleasure in him.” Hebrews 10:38
smiley
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by tctrills: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I've heard you jàre! grin

Oga was Jesus talking about war here or was he telling you and I how to relate with our fellow men?
Now would you ask your wife to turn the other cheek to her rapist so he can have her more? Would you teach her not to resist?

At the end, would you bless and pray for her rapist.
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by tctrills: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

“No man who has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well-suited for the Kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62

“But my righteous one will live by reason of faith,” and “if he shrinks back, I have no pleasure in him.” Hebrews 10:38
smiley
Yes but if your doctrine is false, please leave that plow. The false plow.

1 Like

Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ọmọ i've heard you! grin

tctrills:

Oga was Jesus talking about war here or was he telling you and I how to relate with our fellow men?
Now would you ask your wife to turn the other cheek to her rapist so he can have her more? Would you teach her not to resist?

At the end, would you bless and pray for her rapist.
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Thanks for your time! wink

tctrills:

Yes but if your doctrine is false, please leave that plow. The false plow.
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by tctrills: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks for your time! wink

So please don't ever bring up this peace and love argument because JW actually hate their formal members and treat them as shit.

1 Like

Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
tctrills:

So please don't ever bring up this peace and love argument because JW actually hate their formal members and treat them as shit.

smiley
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by tctrills: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

smiley
fake plow

1 Like

Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
But you can't present the original where their God rejects those turning back shey?
Ọmọ i've heard you! wink
tctrills:
fake plow
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by tctrills: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
But you can't present the original where their God rejects those turning back shey?
Ọmọ i've heard you! wink
The following churches are not commanded to hate their formal members
Deeper life
Celestial church
Anglican church
Catholic Church
LDS
Church of Christ
7 days Adventist
Redeem
Winers
Christ Embassy
And a thousand others.
You are the one church that teach hate so stop that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
tctrills:

The following churches are not commanded to hate their formal members
Deeper life
Celestial church
Anglican church
Catholic Church
LDS
Church of Christ
7 days Adventist
Redeem
Winers
Christ Embassy
And a thousand others.
You are the one church that teach hate so stop that nonsense.
Do you think the God in question below is the one these churches are worshiping wink
MaxInDHouse:

smiley
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by tctrills: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you think the God in question below is the one these churches are worshiping wink
Funny, the pot calling the kettle black. How can you criticize people better than you?
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
tctrills:

Funny, the pot calling the kettle black. How can you criticize people better than you?
I'm only asking you a simple question:

Do you think the God in question below is the one these churches are worshiping:

YES or NO! wink
Re: The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
tctrills:
Today we shall read directly from the bible.
Matthew 24
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Note, the rumours of wars is not yet the end time.

Verse 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
There is greater production and supply of food that at any time in history. There are less famines that any century in history.
Verse 11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Everyone would agree, this is happening. So let's look out for other signs.

Verse 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
This is a difficult one. Though one form of Christianity is being preached in basically every country, there are still many countries where most citizens are not exposed to Christianity because of restrictions. Some may be taught in secret but most remain unexposed to Christianity.

Now over to you, which signs do you think have been fulfilled so far.

Lying iti. Lieon grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Aderibigbe Drops 2024 Prophecies, Says Another Covid19 Outbreak Imminent / The Message Of The Cross / My Testimonies Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.