Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) (879 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Please this thread if for my fellow Igbos.

I copied and pasted the snippet below from one of the justification points of the Jewish Rabbinical Court that ruled that Igbos are Israelites.

I also googled and found out that people having the same or related y-chromosomes means that they are descended from the same male ancestor. In the Igbo case, this male ancestor must be Jacob (whose name was also Israel).
Anyone that understands DNA may want to shed more light on this matter.

The ruling also insinuates that Umu Nri are descendants of Levi, thus their traditional role of providing levitical services to the Igbo race and beyond.

Genetic studies of the y-chromosome of Igbo men demonstrate that they originated in the Levant basin, sharing genetic links with Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews alike. While there is yet an exhaustive academic genetic study of the Igbos, the data of the majority of those who have reported their autosomal and y-chromosome DNA, supports that their ancestors migrated from the Levant Basin into East Africa, and then settled in West Africa.

Moreover, Igbos are organized according to clans. The elders transmit genealogies orally, back to our patriarch Jacob. Indeed, many Igbos descend from Kohanim and Levites. These facts attest to the ancient Israelite origin of the Igbos.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a98cbc3b40b9da93f7c5126/t/61f35b8ad59d991291cab3fa/1643338634761/Teshubah-on-Igbo-Israelites.pdf

10 Likes

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by EmeeNaka: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Igbos are not jews.
Stop spreading this nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Hezzyluv: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
I recently started hearing this and is from Nairaland that "The good people of Igbos are Jews". How truth is that? I don't know.

But what I have to say is this, anyone who thinks he's not from Nigerian can go to the country he believes he/she is from.

Ndo ewo...

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Igbos are not jews.
Stop spreading this nonsense.

Please didn't you see the first sentence of my message which specifially made it clear that this thread is for just Igbos.

This thread help me and my fellow Igbos, talk about our genetics and those that may be related to us.

Apologies, if our brothers are killing your terrorist supporters in Gaza.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by helinues: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
When are you people relocating back to your place of origin..

Please save us the noise
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Please save us the noise

Nwokem, are you Igbo. Didn't you read the first sentence of my message?

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by waternogetenemy: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Please save us the noise

How does it concern and affect you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by helinues: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem, are you Igbo. Didn't you read the first sentence of my message?

You could have comprehend what you copy and paste. Even the Ethiopian Jews are yet to be recognized not to talk of the Igbo people who are not in any history book that they they are Jews.

It's only inferiority complex that would make one to be claiming what he his not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by helinues: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
waternogetenemy:

Real rule 1 properly.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by goodnessme1(f): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
I will rather be relative to Jew than be called sister to Evil blacks that killed 3 million of my kids.

On the other thread, one was even claim we and Yoruba Muslim are brothers.

Imagine that.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by EmeeNaka: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Please didn't you see the first sentence of my message which specifially made it clear that this thread is for just Igbos.

This thread help me and my fellow Igbos, talk about our genetics and those that may be related to us.

Apologies, if our brothers are killing your terrorist supporters in Gaza.
Of course, all you never do wells in Igboland have taken solace in the Internet and social media to create disaffection among Igbo people, weakening our society.
All of you Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa supporters, who has been defeated in Igboland, while trying to terrorize the whole Igboland has now resorted to bring up a useless issue to bring back your idiotic support base. The idea of Igbos being Jews is IPOB-ESN terrorists leaning and represents their hardline divisive plot to divide igbo society and create schism. All of IPOB-ESN Unknown terrorists and sympathizers, who are coming in different forms, will be destroyed as well.
Igbos are not jews and will never be.
I will continue to expose all of you idolators, who are besieging Igboland will wild ideas.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by waternogetenemy: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Real rule 1 properly.

Are u igbo jew?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by helinues: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
waternogetenemy:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Even Farooq debunked the USA study confirming Igbo's are Jews
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by waternogetenemy: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

U people will always be pained, soon igbo will leave u behind.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

You could have comprehend what you copy and paste. Even the Ethiopian Jews are yet to be recognized not to talk of the Igbo people who are not in any history book that they they are Jews.

It's only inferiority complex that would make one to be claiming what he his not

And here we read Helinues giving the Igbo people that he so much loves, a word of advice.. Iyasikwa

When a hater of one's people offers advice to the people he hates................................

I don't know why it is such a major source of pain for you, when I point out that a Jewish Rabbinical court states that the Igbo and Ashkenazi and Sephardic chromosomes are identical.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by helinues: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

And here we read Helinues giving the Igbo people that he so much loves, a word of advice.. Iyasikwa

When a hater of one's people offers advice to the people he hates................................

I don't know why it is such a major source of pain for you, when I point out that a Jewish Rabbinical court states that the Igbo and Ashkenazi and Sephardic chromosomes are identical.

We gave you one during the early UGM madness but you people refused to listen.

Infact, almost everything we have been telling una na real deal including politics and election.

Why not queue behind those who sabi
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by goodnessme1(f): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

How is that Yoruba Muslims headache?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

The ruling of a Jewish Rabbinical Court is much more superb than that of one non-Jewish Farooq

What a painful turn of events for Igbo haters.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by helinues: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

The ruling of a Jewish Rabbinical Court is much more superb than that of one non-Jewish Farooq

What a painful turn of events for Igbo haters.

Ruling of a Jewish Rabbinical court in concession with Isreal government?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

We gave you one during the early UGM madness but you people refused to listen.

Infact, almost everything we have been telling una na real deal including politics and election.

Why not queue behind those who sabi

Meanwhile, one tiny Ajaero is teaching you a lesson. Your people are apologizing upandan, so that that little Igboman will release your prick from his grip.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Ruling of a Jewish Rabbinical court in concession with Isreal government?

This ruling from a Jewish Rabbinical Court or Beit Din, will make the Israeli government, not treat with levity, any claim that Igbos are Hebrews.

Why not rejoice with us instead of showing great jealousy. grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by helinues: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

This ruling from a Jewish Rabbinical Court or Beit Din, will make the Israeli government, not treat with levity, any claim that Igbos are Hebrews.

Why not rejoice with us instead of showing great jealousy. grin grin grin

Now, is Isreal government aware about this ruling?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Netanyahu has not called me personally, to tell me he knows about this ruling.
I clearly forgive him for that, especially as his hands are full at the moment, as he is dealing a deadly blow to your Hamas role models smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by goodnessme1(f): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Do you yoruba Muslims want to fight Israel over that?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by paramakina202: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I copied and pasted the snippet below from one of the justification points of the Jewish Rabbinical Court that ruled that Igbos are Israelites.

I also googled and found out that people having the same or related y-chromosomes means that they are descended from the same male ancestor. In the Igbo case, this male ancestor must be Jacob (whose name was also Israel).

The ruling also insinuates that Umu Nri are descendants of Levi, thus their traditional role of providing levitical services to the Igbo race and beyond.

Genetic studies of the y-chromosome of Igbo men demonstrate that they originated in the Levant basin, sharing genetic links with Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews alike. While there is yet an exhaustive academic genetic study of the Igbos, the data of the majority of those who have reported their autosomal and y-chromosome DNA, supports that their ancestors migrated from the Levant Basin into East Africa, and then settled in West Africa.

Moreover, Igbos are organized according to clans. The elders transmit genealogies orally, back to our patriarch Jacob. Indeed, many Igbos descend from Kohanim and Levites. These facts attest to the ancient Israelite origin of the Igbos.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a98cbc3b40b9da93f7c5126/t/61f35b8ad59d991291cab3fa/1643338634761/Teshubah-on-Igbo-Israelites.pdf

Fake news from Aguleri fake Jews.
https://sunnewsonline.com/igbo-not-jews-reveals-dna-report/
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Artscollection: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
The real orthodox jews are our offsprings and not the zionic demons.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by gabbytabby: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Them need people to spit on and run their farms. Make we ship them go Isreal and leave ship for dock so that their brothers to give them the coming home welcome.

Clowns.

OfoIgbo:

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Throwback: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
If you are Jews then you have no business occupying anywhere in Nigeria.

You cannot be occupying Palestine by displacing the Arabs, then be occupying parts of West Africa and displacing West Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by aswani(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wasn't the previous thread deleted, I wonder what will happen to this one, hmm?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by plaetton: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Science illiterate.

Igbos are of the original negro race from west Africa.

A Negro cannot scientifically be a descendant of a non- negro ancestor.
That is basic biology.

As an Igbo, I feeling really really ashamed when I here these uniformed, self- deprecating nonsense about Igbos being descendants of Jews.
There is nothing more ignorant and more pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by yommen: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
I am Yoruba and full-blooded one at that. Any Yoruba man interfering in this matter need not to. How their place of origin becomes a thing of argument is to be handled by them. E no suppose concern is. Let them be, please!

1 Like

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by orisa37: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
LIFE IS GOOD(PALESTINE).
THE RABBINICANTS ARE NOT SERIOUS.
SETTLE HAMAS FIRST BEFORE THE IGBOS OF NIGERIA.
YOU ALWAYS HAVE OBASANJO AND GOWON AND THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION TO CONTEND WITH BEFORE OOZING OUT RABBINIC GIBBERISH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Cry? / Need A Greeting Card Site / Predictions For Year 2008-trancorp Licience Will Be Revoked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.