Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands (46537 Views)

Banks, Businesses Comply With CBN Directive On Old Notes — But Shortage Persists / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by MiaBeer(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari and Emiefele both are aware of what BAT and those governors want to do. Set a trap for the Bat/rat and wait.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by daniwise(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
There is God o
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by PlayMaker14: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
It's easy to know them.
Sorry, I am not like your dad.

CORN-FUSED Tinubu supporter.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Flier: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
vicdom:
cheesy
Let thieffnubu urchins goan deposit and exchange their ill gotten money at the CENTRAL BANK OF SUPREME COURT cheesy kiss
Obi supporters eye will clear after election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by stacyadams: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
iwaeda:

APC urchins will burn down ASO Rock. Adults queueing to collect N1K from banks like IDP. grin grin grin grin grin

I hope APC urchins are withdrqwing money from the moon since banks are closed...... grin
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by udemzyudex(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
seborrhic:

He knows that the supreme court judgement was bought.He knows they too are not clean like him,so he has called their blame knowing their judgement,being fraudulently purchased,can easily be waved off.
After all,in his mind he would be like,"what can a openly corrupt set of justices do,when you hold all the cards!

Interesting.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:

You see why I said you're a dumb fool? How does what you just typed affect the CBN judgement? How does it make the illegal notes you're defiantly saying you want to spend to be legal again? E go clear for your eye when you go Bank dem bundle your dead body comot. Fool.

The only fool I see here is you. That's because you don't even responsible for your own needs not to talk of being responsible for others. Go round the town (banks, ATMs, markets and shops) and see what hardships your parents, uncles, friends are passing through

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Moh247: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Still spent old note this morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Nwaide01: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
fman:
and today's date is?
I think they have received itel on what SCN judgment tomorrow will be.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by fof1: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

This Guy is More intelligent than Most Troubled Noisy Leaders Fighting him. He is d Chief Economist and Nigeria Money Manager. I support him for a Stronger Naira going Forward

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Treassured: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
samonak:

Which Yeye swift transaction? I've been trying to buy airtime from my account since morning, I tried using the bank app, also tried using USSD no show, 75k I transferred since last week through First bank ATM card transfer has not reached the recipient, neither has it been reversed either. This useless people will just wake up one day and copy one policy from the west without taking our technological and infrastructural level into cognizance. Just look at how people are suffering! As if, make I carry 2X2 go wipe Emefiele for that him shining gorimapa bald head angry

This Is very Amusing🤣

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Backlaw406(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
drLammy:
Honestly I'm still wondering how people in their rightful mindset will be praising this misguided fool.
They are doing it out of selfishness and tribalism. They are doing it for Obi. Those fools think it would curb vote buying. New notes that politicians have already stacked up in their house. Even Emefiele said it himself in this news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by TheSameGuy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
You're laughing and crying sametime

You'll que for 2h in coming days since you're all blinded by HATE.
iwaeda:

APC urchins will burn down ASO Rock. Adults queueing to collect N1K from banks like IDP. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by shugagurl(f): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
maasoap:

The only fool I see here is you. That's because you don't even responsible for your own needs not to talk of being responsible for others. Go round the town (banks, ATMs, markets and shops) and see what hardships your parents, uncles, friends are passing through

Bold of you to think that I can't fend for myself because I'm a woman.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
drLammy:
Honestly I'm still wondering how people in their rightful mindset will be praising this misguided fool.

Because we don’t want Tinubu to buy our elections. It’s very simple. He should go into the election on the strength of his integrity and general acceptability by the Nigerian people.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by PrinceOfLagos: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Very good

Oya Tinubu, no more vote buying . Meet us at the poll.

Moh247 afamed

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by shineeye1: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Nigerian youth are to blame for the continued ranting of this madman within the political space. In more accountable and consequential climes, a SNIPER should have taken his bloody bald head down! Even if ten other men exhibiting similar madness succeed him, then ten other pellets of the smart metal will take them all out! No madman should hold the nation of sane suffering souls to ransom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by StrongAlphMale: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
tctrills:

In a sane country, you have to break the law before you are arrested.

Nigeria is a lawless country.

However in a sane country the CBN governor would have addressed the nation on Feb 10 and not after 4 days. Shows we're not serious in this country

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by madridguy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Oh that is serious. That is over sabi from Abuja people..

Maobichek:

FCT Abj is something else now, everyone is rejecting the old currency despite the scarcity of the new currency.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Moh247: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Very good

Moh247 afamed

Dey play.... Who wants to buy your votes anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Backlaw406:

They are doing it out of selfishness and tribalism. They are doing it for Obi. Those fools think it would curb vote buying. New notes that politicians have already stacked up in their house. Even Emefiele said it himself in this news.

We shall retrieve our new notes from them. Don’t worry.

There are many ways to skin a cat.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by maasoap(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Millimann:

This is deep!

Was that not the reason both dundees gave for punishing over 200 million citizens? Why the cry again? Like he failed or something? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Sorry, I am not like your dad.

CORN-FUSED Tinubu supporter.
Check your pocket, feed the corns to the chickens. Embrace good life and good governance. Embrace what PO stands for. There's more to life that the peanuts your corn-fused boss gave you. kpọgara
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by naijainstinct: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Millimann:

This is deep!
There is nothing deep about it. It's what we already know will happen and is happening. The crux of the matter now is since CBN is aware that the elites are stashing and hoarding the new notes while the majority of Nigerians are struggling to get same, what are they doing about it beside insisting on the Feb 10th deadline. That governor seems daft to me TBH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself. No one is forcing you to accept it. I said here in Lagos, we are going with our daily activities with the money you called old currency.

EriMma1:

You guys should continue circulating it within and among yourselves. I'll see where you people will dump it at last when it finally dawn's on you that you've been playing yourselves. As for me, no old cash anywhere around me.

Many eyes go clear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Omoawoke: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Very good

Moh247 afamed
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by lereinter(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
It seems Obi supporters are getting new note from obi/datti office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by paskal16: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Make I use this last 200 naira oldnote buy garri and groundnut from iya Basira 🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by tctrills: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Nigeria is a lawless country.

However in a sane country the CBN governor would have addressed the nation on Feb 10 and not after 4 days. Shows we're not serious in this country
I agree the CBN and indeed the government is messing up but suggesting jail is a long stretch. The truth is that none of us comman men know what is going on. We are just reacting while the big men play their games.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Pascal9: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
atobs4real:

And your forefathers in the remote areas will survive this shit?
your 4fathers don't have children?
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by iwaeda: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheSameGuy:
You're laughing and crying sametime

You'll que for 2h in coming days since you're all blinded by HATE.

When we told you Buhari will be and still failure, you were busy chanting change (chain). angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jack500:

Make sure you hang yourself as soon as he is declared.

Brother, the Nigerian youths will fight to death to reject Tinubu. You think we are joking?

Just dey play.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.