Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos (3952 Views)

Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by ElSudani: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
There are millions more "Yusufs" Asiwaju needs to look out for. But I would consider voting for Obi if Cubana would give each of them at least a million as well.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
I love the Igbo race
You can't help but love them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by Bontafa: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
ElSudani:
There are millions more "Yusufs" Asiwaju needs to look out for. But I would consider voting for Obi if Cubana would give each of them at least a million as well.

Wailer

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by sapele914(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tochj:
While urchins are here on nairaland defending the worse candidate in an Election with their Hate filled messages.
A young man who has freed his heart from Hate is now Richer than All of them campaigning for Tinubu for 2k per Post.
Hungry Ipobian like you that hasn’t eaten is jubilation your Ndi Igbo expedition?

Obi Cubana high priest donated Night club money abi na drugs money?

You ipobians will be very very disappointed, after all said & done.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by Gift96: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bontafa:

Easy

post her picture and aza .

If she is good and attractive I go invite her for hookup with good money to feed you and your drunken father
grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi enriches lives while Tinubu APC destroy lives

Nlfpmod Oam4j Seun

Tinubu is not the one that outcasted you an Osu and destroyed your life.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Pains delivered directly to the corn camp

Zulum500 the bigot monkey 🐒 Banana 🍌don pick race. grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
sapele914:
Hungry Ipobian like you that hasn’t eaten is jubilation your Ndi Igbo expedition?

Obi Cubana high priest donated Night club money abi na drugs money?

You ipobians will be very very disappointed, after all said & done.

Useless pained Esin Imale urchin. E pain you well. 15 year old Yusuf the ObiDient is now richer than all your lineage put together. You thunder-fired urchin. grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by Kimo21(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Young people of today especially in Nigeria are not serious at all. No wonder these thieves in power no send them.

If they are not seeking unnecessary attention on social media, then they are jumping on trends like this one of donating things to people on the internet because they became popular overnight. As if there are no people around them to donate to. (btw even Peter obi sef, I am beginning to think it's a thing of trend to many young people which would fade in months time)

You better shut up....read about Cubans chief priest and see for yourself if he just become rich and popular overnight..some of you just talk nonsense...if they check very well you're only jealous because it's a small boy that recieved the millions and not you..carry your frustration somewhere else
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kimo21:

You better shut up....read about Cubans chief priest and see for yourself if he just become rich and popular overnight..some of you just talk nonsense...if they check very well you're only jealous because it's a small boy that recieved the millions and not you..carry your frustration somewhere else

You help people write project and you dey type this nonsense? You can't even comprehend so I wonder wetin you wan help person write. Read my post again and read your reply....Mumu! grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by yarimo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bontafa:

The one your father stole from your mother has he returned it ?
yes
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by Mrtaye: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to steal #2 billions of Anambra state tax payers money and bribe a whole CAN
🤣 hardened dubious propagandist
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by yarimo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrtaye:

🤣 hardened dubious propagandist
e go soon clear for una eyes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by Bryan88(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Princesaha:
This guy made over 2 Milla just yesterday oo. I will soon create a thread about the 3 leading candidates and what I noticed about them and their supporters. I have been nonpartisan all these years but these Obidient guys don dey buy my heart oo. My PVC is still intact Sha.
u can say that again...it pays to be good.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by TheGift: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to steal #2 billions of Anambra state tax payers money and bribe a whole CAN

Very unfortunate of you to be repeating such an obviously fake story. What's can CAN do for Obi that he needs to bribe them with 2billion? Person wet no dey give shishi? Oga think am well.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
TheGift:

Very unfortunate of you to be repeating such an obviously fake story. What's can CAN do for Obi that he needs to bribe them with 2billion? Person wet no dey give shishi? Oga think am well.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos by TheGift: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=121027987][/quote]
Seriously? You post a picture and a headline, without a source or link and you expect me to accept it as a serious response? When I am not a lazy minded Nigerian youth?

You are the type that falls for and spreads fake news because you do not even cross check or read before drawing conclusions.

Let me help you - check out this link for the full story : https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/religion/amp/f865349721ac45f4029439fc51826531

And this one as well. https://www.nairaland.com/7565841/fakes-news-peter-obi-gave

I hope you will read .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Buhari Dead? / PMB Is Back But Will Depart To London On 15th September. / Throwback:NDLEA Bubu Marwa Started Multi-Billion Airline After He Left Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.