Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State (2723 Views)

Atiku Weeps In Jigawa As Mammoth Crowd Chants His Name / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by abc115: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mammoth Crowd at APC Presidential Rally in Owerri, Imo State

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by GuyWise101(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Apc is now an opposition party cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Mintyguy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu is astute and well crafted in the art of governance than any of his opponents. He possess the requisite influence and charisma to make the necessary changes in our political sphere.
I gallant like Jagaban

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by ChatterHouse: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mammoth paid crowd

Vote Wisely
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter obi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Novarisammy2: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
where exactly is the mammoth crowd?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by XLence: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine

It's funny how some of you see the coming election as a battle of wits and propaganda; where's it's the soul of your future and that of your posterity, in the geographical space called Nigeria. We can act as if we're in the league of those we pander to, when in reality, we all belong to the camp of the oppressed and disillusioned masses. Those are the only two divides, vote wisely.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by KashApp: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
When you see rented crowd, you will know. Even the governor said, "there's cashless policy so no one paid them to be here"; abeg, who asked him.

With those funny faces 😂 abeg

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Ashez: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rented crowd

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Zulum500: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Mammoth paid crowd

Vote Wisely
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter obi

O feel your painment 🤣🤣😁

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Zulum500: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ashez:
Rented crowd

You can see the painment in your face 😁😁😎🤭

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by drlateef: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Great speech!!! You are 100% correct . Tinubu is winning in 10 days.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by drlateef: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Obi luleee!!! Atiku luleee!!! Who come remain? The Jagaban of Africa the great warrior who never loses. The city boy and Ebora of Lagos!!! Nobody among your enemies can stand in your front. Aso Rock straight.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by temitope27(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Mammoth paid crowd

Vote Wisely
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter obi
where he see money? I taught CBN policy has affected TINUBU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Bobchucky: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
JAGABAN FOR PRESIDO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Armaggedon: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Heard a thick hausa accent shouting sai buhari. Perhaps Hausa and yoruba community were well "represented".
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by iwaeda: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
abc115:
Mammoth Crowd at APC Presidential Rally in Owerri, Imo State

angry grin angry grin grin grin. APC not just failed but woefully.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by yarimo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Imo state is 98 % for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

😂🤣😂🤣 so owerri will leave LP and vote APC be deceiving urself
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Mindlog: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
Imo state is 98 % for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate

It seems you have run out of your Quetiapine, better go for a refill.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by PeterObi4LP: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Imported crowd and crowd buyers. One thing is certain people are only there for the money.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by PeterObi4LP: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mintyguy:
Tinubu is astute and well crafted in the art of governance than any of his opponents. He possess the requisite influence and charisma to make the necessary changes in our political sphere.
I gallant like Jagaban

Stale. Can you allow Tinubu manage your business or family as at today? If the answer is yes! May it be into you as you wish for your family. Say amen
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by gammarays1: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rented Crowd you mean

I saw them sharing Coke, most of them are imported from other States. 😂😂

Imo people are too busy to attend this shitty show of shame.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Gental(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Interesting times to be alive
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Roboto11: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Imported crowd and crowd buyers. One thing is certain people are only there for the money.

No money in town so these guys are either there for free on working on credit.

grin
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by MadamExcellency: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
We have to go and receive him and also hear what he has to say. This is to show that Igbos are hospitable and accommodating.

We hold no grudges against our Southern neighbours and their leaders.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Stone03: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mintyguy:
I gallant like Jagaban

With dementia? You sound educated to be this low
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Koralords: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Mammoth paid crowd

Vote Wisely
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter obi
Una no get sense ,all crowds at apc rally are paid only those are Labour rally are not paid despite the ogun lp Secretary opening your yancn thst you also pay 3k for mobilisation
Re: Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Heavensent01(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Stale. Can you allow Tinubu manage your business or family as at today? If the answer is yes! May it be into you as you wish for your family. Say amen

may your life be the way peter obi rule Anambra for 8yrs

please say Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites / Is Iwo Turning To Another Ilorin? (pics) / The Real Reason Dangote Abandoned Nigeria's Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.