Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites (2718 Views)

Reno Omokri Corrects A Fanboy From The SE Geopolitical Zone / Farooq Kperogi: There Is No US Study Saying Igbos Are Smartest Tribe In Nigeria / 20 Years Research: Igbos Are The Real Jews Not Isrealites- Dr Philips Njemanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by opamoses1: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Reno Omokri writes on Twitter:

Dear @immaculate1119,

Thank you for your feedback. Let us focus on facts. This claim about the Igbos of Nigeria being Jews was adjudicated upon in Israel after a Nigerian man of Igbo origin, named Chima Onyeulo approached Israel’s Chief Rabbinate Council and an Israeli High Court to pursue the claim of Igbo Jewry.

The claim was rejected at both levels and eventually got to the Israeli Supreme Court, where it was also dismissed. I will now quote from that judgment below:

"There are no historical, halachic or national grounds to view the members of the Igbo tribe as Jews.”

Please do not insult me. I am quoting from the judgment. These are NOT my words. If you feel like insulting, go to Israel and insult the Justices who delivered the judgment. The case is part of Israeli case law, and you and those who spread this claim might want to read it.

If you wish to believe the claim, by all means, do, but don't drag me into it.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Rostikol: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Why exactly would EUROPEANS WITH ZERO HEBREW BLOOD be the ones deciding who is Jewish or not?

Those white Europeans in Israel calling themselves Jews are descended from 11th century European CONVERTS to Judaism.

They are ‘Jewish’ by conversion, not by blood.

They are NOT descended from Abraham and Jacob.

Abraham was a BLACK MAN from the city of UR, in modern day Iraq, which was established by Nimrod (Lamurudu), son of a Nubian king.

The BIBLE describes the ancient Israelites as BLACK PEOPLE.

Lamentations 5:10 “Our skin is black like an oven….”

Amos 9:7 “Are you not just like the children of the ETHIOPIANS to me, oh children of Israel, said the Lord”.

So Reno Omokri is IGNORANT to be using a white European Israeli court judgment as the reason for his position on Igbo Hebrew ancestry.

It is Igbos and Africans that should be testing THEM for their Hebrew descent, not the other way round.

Zephaniah 3:10

“From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, my DISPERSED shall bring my offering…”

‘Ethiopia’ was the bible name for all of Africa south of Egypt.

You people have bibles, including ‘Pastor Reno’, but you don’t read the parts you’re supposed to read, to know it’s your ancestors they’re talking about, not white people from Poland and Russia and even USA, claiming to be ‘Jews’ today.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Antoeni(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igbos and This Tribe Are The Same

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Raskimonojendor: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Antoeni:
Yoruba and This Tribe Are The Same

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by victory36(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

this actually sounds like something a Yoruba man would literally do🤷🤦

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Raskimonojendor: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
victory36:
this actually sounds like something a Yoruba man would literally do🤷🤦

Abacha predicted baby factory all the way back from 1988. Presently, SE Nigeria is the Headquarters of baby factory runs in Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Afamed: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Attache by force.

Na their ways

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by keymatt(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
Who takes rhinoceros serious

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by MadamExcellency: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
No link to the judgment. Was this one of those hallucinations he had dreaming about Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by MadamExcellency: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
The madness continues. Reno Omokri wrote this nonsense in 2021 and in 2023, he is still pontificating without any basis than internet. There are other foølish subjects he dabbled into also

Reno Omokri
Mar 4, 2021

Are The Igbos of Nigeria a Lost Tribe of Israel?

I often write very positive and glowing things about the Igbo people of Nigeria’s Southeast, because Igbos are a people I admire a lot. You may disagree with me, but I believe that they are the most intelligent and enterprising Black African ethnic nationality on planet Earth, bar none.

Elsewhere, I have written about their apprenticeship system, which is the world’s most successful, having produced more millionaires per capita than Harvard, Yale or Oxford universities.

According to American economic journalist Robert Neuwirth, the Igbos in Alaba Market generate $4 billion annually (₦ 2 trillion). Think about that for a minute. 10,000 Igbos generate more internal revenue than the 19 Northern Nigerian states combined. To put this in perspective, note that Kaduna generated ₦44 billion IGR last year and was celebrated by the Northern Governors Forum.

Truly, the Igbo are a phenomenal force of nature.

However, it is hard to write the truth about the Igbo, because they tend to be very emotional about history. They are not unique in this regard. Many Northern Nigerian ethnic nationalities share this sensitivity to history, and it is no big surprise that the teaching of history was removed from Nigeria’s public school curricula.

From my experience, the Yoruba of the Southwest are more objective about history, even when it is not as they expect.

So, knowing this, I shudder to write what I am about to say. But the truth is bitter.

The belief by the Igbo people of Nigeria that they are of Hebrew Jewish origin is very, very deep seated. They cite their culture and their complexion as proof of this. But are they correct?

The truth is that there are aspects of Black African culture in Jewish culture and the reason is not far fetched. Moses learnt Judaism from a Black African. Below are just some elementary facts about Moses, which explains why Black African culture is present in Jewish culture:

The first place mentioned by name in Scripture is Africa (Genesis 2:13)
* Moses met God in Africa
* Moses married a Black African woman (Numbers 12:1)
* Her Black father was his mentor (Exodus 18:24)
* Moses wife taught him the art of circumcision (Exodus 4:25).
To pick and choose a few cultural similarities and base your Hebrew ancestry on that is not very tenable. I will give you an example.

In all (and I mean ALL) pre colonial Black African cultures, if an older brother marries a wife and dies without having children, his brother next to him must marry his widow and their first child will be the son of the deceased brother.

This is a Black African culture that predates their encounter with Europeans. Yet, you find it in Deuteronomy 25:5–6.

It is not Igbo or any African culture that came out of Judaism. Rather, it is Jewish culture that came out of Black African culture.

In terms of cultural similarities, Yoruba culture has more similarity with Jewish culture, than Igbo culture. And Ijebu culture is actually the closest to Jewish culture.

The art of divination, which Moses taught to Aaron, by way of the Urim and Thummim in Exodus 28:30, is exactly the same thing as the Yoruba culture of divining. The only difference is that the Jewish High Priest uses his Urim and Thummim to divine the will of the most high God, )whose Name I know but will not mention out of the highest respects), while the Yoruba use their divination beads to divine the will of Ifa.

When you hear the terms Urim and Thummim and Ifa, it sounds mysterious. Let me break it down to you. What it is is simply casting of lots. Urim and Thummim are lots and if you have watched a Nollywood movie, that thing that the native doctor throws on the ground is also a divining lot.

David was recorded as a good king because he regularly practiced divination (casting the lot).

We see this in 1 chronicles 24:31

“They also cast lots, just as their relatives the descendants of Aaron did, in the presence of King David and of Zadok, Ahimelek, and the heads of families of the priests and of the Levites. The families of the oldest brother were treated the same as those of the youngest.”

Even the land of Canaan was divided amongst the tribes of Israel by divination.

Numbers 26:55 reads:

“But the land shall be divided by lot. They shall receive their inheritance according to the names of the tribes of their fathers.”

Even in the New Testament, the disciples of our Lord and Saviour used divination to choose a successor to Judas Iscariot.

In Acts 1:26 we read:

“Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles.”

This practice of casting lots, is a very ancient and still common practice amongst the Jebu or Ijebu people of Nigeria, and the Edekiri people (Yoruba) specifically and amongst the descendants of Oduduwa. You might not believe me, but an Ijebu Ifa priest can accurately pinpoint who stole an item in America. But that does not mean he is of God!

As a side note, please be aware that the Ijebu are not of the same ethnic origin as the Edekiri (Yoruba).

Just as the Jewish priests use beaded jewels known as Urim and Thumim, so do the Jebu or Ijebu and the Omo Oduduwa use beads for their divination.

In fact, the name of the father of the Yoruba race, Oduduwa, is in the Hebrew Scriptures, which we erroneously call The Bible. Oduduwa’s father’s name was Lamurudu.

The father of Oduduwa (the progenitor of the Yoruba race) Lamurudu, has exactly the same name as Nimrod, when you read Scripture in Hebrew (Nimrod is referred to as Namurudu in the original Hebrew of Genesis 10:9. The name Namurudu is then translated to Nimrod in the English Bible and as Namrud in Arabic). Stop right now, and Google this to see if I am lying.

You may say Namurudu is not the same as Lamurudu. That is because you have not studied the Edekiri (Yoruba) etymology.

Among the Yoruba, N and L are interchangeable. So for instance if your name is Nimota, some Yoruba will call you Limota. Again, some Yoruba will say ki ni owi (what did you say), while others will say ki lo wi (same meaning).

It is similar to how some Igbos say Ebele and others say Ebere, which means the same thing (mercy). Or how Imo Igbo say Odiri, and other Igbos say Odili, which both mean the same thing (Odilichullkwu-in God’s Hands)

There are many, many, many more religious and cultural similarities between Ijebu, Yoruba and Jewish culture, but you do not see the Ijebu or Yoruba claiming to be Jews. As a matter of fact, the present Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, rightly said that Jewish culture came out from them and not vice versa.

I have been to Israel to investigate. Many people of Igbo origin are unaware that this claim of the Igbo being some lost tribe of the Jews was adjudicated in Israel.

A Nigerian man of Igbo origin, named Onyeulor, had approached Israel’s Chief Rabbinate council and an Israeli High Court to pursue the claim of Igbo Jewry, and the claim was rejected at both instances.

Israel does not play with lost Jewish tribes. They are DESPERATE to populate the Israeli territories, which some people label as so called ‘occupied territories’, with lost Jewish tribes.

Those promoting this new age theory of Igbos as lost Jews, ought to consider that the Igbos are egalitarian republicans. They do not have kings.

I can see some people pointing to an Igbo Eze. These Ezes are all, without exception warrant chiefs created by the colonialists.

Igbos were never united under one king, as the Yoruba were for millennia under the Ooni of Ife, or the Ijebu under the Awujale of Ijebu.

The oldest POLITICAL monarchy in Igbo land is the Obi of Onitsha, and both this monarchy and the town of Onitsha itself were founded by warriors from the ancient Benin empire. Do not get angry and insult me. Find a true Onitsha son of the soil and ask him. The immigrants from Benin founded many towns that stretch across from modern day Benin to Onicha Ugbo, Onicha Olona, Ogwashi Ukwu, Onicha Ukwu, and Asaba.

That is why you have these distinct ‘Igbos’ bearing names like Obaigbena, Irabor, Iyasere, etc. These are all Bini names.

The point I am trying to make is that whereas the Jews where monarchical, the Igbos are not.

I visited Ethiopia eight times in 2019, and traveled around the country, and discovered the Beta Yisra’el, who were Jews who left Israel along with Menelik, the son King Solomon had with Makeda, the Queen of Sheba, who visited him in accounts captured in 1 Kings 10:1–13.

I also traveled to Israel, where I met the Beta Yisra’el, in their quarters in Tel Aviv. There are now 130,000 of them in Israel, but this is a recent development. Until 1982, almost all of the Beta Yisra’el were domiciled in Ethiopia.

They were relocated to Israel during the Aliyah of the 80s and 90s.

The curious thing is that in 1848, these Black Ethiopian Jews wrote to the Jews of Europe, urging them to unite with them and restore a geographical country called Israel.

Why? What gave them confidence that such a crazy idea was possible? Turn with me to Isaiah 11:11. In the King James Version, that verse reads:

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.”

The word Cush might confuse you. So, now let us read it in a newer version:

“In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to bring back the remnant of his people – those who remain in Assyria and northern Egypt; in southern Egypt, Ethiopia, and Elam; in Babylonia, Hamath, and all the distant coastlands.”-NLT.

The word Cush means Black, and it refers to the continent of Africa, and more specifically to the regions around Sheba, which is the old name for Abyssinia, which itself is the old name for the modern nation of Ethiopia.

For over two thousand five hundred years, the Beta Yisra’el were aware of this prophecy and were waiting for its fulfilment.

Today, it has been fulfilled at the Beta Yisra’el are back in Israel.

Let me conclude with this: No force in heaven or Earth or under the Earth can stop Israel from associating with true Hebrew Jews, and taking them back to Aretz Israel.

In case some of you do not know, the nation of Israel is so sophisticated with tracing ancestry that they do not just rely on historical records. They now utilise advanced DNA testing, of which they are the world’s leader. If any people are the lost tribe of Israel, they will find those people, and prove it with documentary and DNA evidence and embrace them and bring them to Israel. Accept who you are. Be proud of who you are.

Reno Omokri

Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Hollywood Magazine Film Festival Humanitarian of the Year, 2019.

Jewish
Jews
Igbo
Yoruba
Christianity

Reno Omokri
Follow

Written by Reno Omokri
7.4K Followers
More from Reno Omokri
Between The Egyptian Ankh and The ‘Christian’ Cross
Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri

Between The Egyptian Ankh and The ‘Christian’ Cross
By Reno Omokri
9 min read
·
Dec 1, 2019

Understanding The Difference Between Scripture and The Bible (Part 1)
Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri

Understanding The Difference Between Scripture and The Bible (Part 1)
By Reno Omokri
8 min read
·
Dec 14, 2020

Who Did Cain Marry If There Were No Women on Earth, Except Eve?
Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri

Who Did Cain Marry If There Were No Women on Earth, Except Eve?
One thing that people have tried to use to discredit the inerrancy of Scripture is the fact that Cain was able to marry and have children…
5 min read
·
Nov 11, 2020

The True Origin of Moses
Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri

The True Origin of Moses
I have been in Egypt for the past few days, investigating the origins of religion. I can’t say all I have found out. The last time I wrote…
2 min read
·
Nov 21, 2019

See all from Reno Omokri
Recommended from Medium
What does the Bible say about homosexuality? The DEFINITIVE guide

https://medium.com/@Omokri/are-the-igbos-of-nigeria-a-lost-tribe-of-israel-817d9f346160

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Corn247: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Madness
Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Otuegbe: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Reno no dey use ear hear anything Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by killsmith(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
This foolish idiot will spend his whole life thanking people for their feedbacks.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Raskimonojendor: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Otuegbe:
Reno no dey use ear hear anything Igbo.
Once upon a time, he was the darling of the igbos, but after they gave their votes to Peter Obi instead of PDP's Atiku, that voting act immediately changed him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by ican2020: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Reno should keep qt

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by carterguccy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You're wicked Oga mi cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Igbos think say Yorubas be like Northerners way go let any Insult slide cheesy

2 ge 4

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Godfullsam(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
E don tey wey this attache mentality don start o grin!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by victorclean(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ibo is living freely in the brain of Reno without a dime. Hope he won't commit suicide soon cos of Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by absoluteSuccess: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigeria was peopled by emigrants from the Levant in the earliest stage of her history. Here's the dispersal point of the black race.

The awakening will start this way, hypothetically and on and on, the people in search of their ancestors will stumble upon irrefutable facts.

At first they will laugh at you, but at last they will laugh with you. Gideon never asked for a simple sign, Isaiah did not demand for an easy token, it's not hard for God to proof Himself.

"Where it is said, you are not children of God, there it will be said, ye are children of the most High."

"The earnest expectations of creation is the manifestation of the children of God"

It will start from realizations you can't really explain, on and on, the generation that will establish the fact will come along.

Nigeria is the Israel that God hid from the wicked for a testament to His greatness. We are waiting for Your salvation, Yahweh.

Every wise empire of old created a country away from itself for underground survival, hence Solomon said "two are better than one".

If it's a king saying that, be sure he's done something in the background to that effect. And like Reno said, the Yoruba Ifa open with Eji Ogbe, meaning, two will be better.

Let those who choose to believe in God believe in Him, and let those given to mockery be free to practice their trade, truth will triumph at the end. We're already in our promised Land.

Hosea 1:10

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Romans 8:19
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by Pigstormentor: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
But same RENO insulted Tinubu ceaselessly...is he now the darling of yalibaaa grin?

Raskimonojendor:

Once upon a time, he was the darling of the igbos, but after they gave their votes to Peter Obi instead of PDP's Atiku, that voting act immediately changed him.
Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by potent5(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
W
Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by potent5(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Was it not the same loud mouthed omockery that claimed Ijebu people founded Jerusalem grin grin. The cowardly rhino admitted to being a coward.
opamoses1:
Reno Omokri writes on Twitter:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by ecolime(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
cry
Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by LivingSage: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Why must you force identity with the Israelites?
I hate inferiority complex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by potent5(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
The cowardly serial coupist that took ratak because he couldn't face the treasonable charges against him like a man. The owolowo that was begging to be allowed to answer Mr president even for one day, only to die like a bush rat. .
blabulu2000:
two modern leaders of Yoruba and Igbo people was Awolowo and Azikiwe. There is only one legacy of Zik remaining today….. that is UNN Nsukka. Zik group of companies is not in existence anymore. West African Pilot, one of the biggest media giants of the 40’s has gone extinct.

The legacies of Awolowo remain in our modern times….Tribune, the newspaper of Awolowo is still in circulation today. ODUA group of companies still thrive in our time. Cocoa house still rises tall in Ibadan…. OAU remains a giant among tertiary institutions. The blue chip companies Awolowo brought to Ikeja are the biggest companies in the country today…. The legendary city of Ibadan today remains an Agricultural hub because of Awolowo’s projects that attracted IITA AND NIHORT.

To understand who has a greater DNA of leadership, you need to learn how to separate propaganda from facts.

The new propaganda is that Yoruba people are servitudes to Fulani. The real truth is that the eternal servitudes of the North are from the East. There is no great leader from the region that did not serve the North. Zik, Okpara, Ekweme, Okadigbo…. That were all Northern slaves. Used and dumped by them. Even their greatest warlord of all times came back from exile to serve them.

The most powerful man in Yorubaland today in politics is a Yorubaman. The most powerful man in the military and finance is a Yorubaman…. That is far removed from the concept of servitude.

I implore every Yorubaman and woman to seek homegrown solution to Yoruba issues. We are capable of finding a sage of our time like our fathers did when they championed Awolowo.

Say no to sons of Zik…. Friendship with them is dangerous to the desire for a golden age for Yoruba people. Say no to Obidient movement. No son of Zik should ever evolve into a national hero. They have crossed a lot of line with Yoruba people and for this, they must pay the ultimate price in our time like they did in the times of our fathers.
Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by paramakina202: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Rostikol:
Why exactly would EUROPEANS WITH ZERO HEBREW BLOOD be the ones deciding who is Jewish or not?

Those white Europeans in Israel calling themselves Jews are descended from 11th century European CONVERTS to Judaism.

They are ‘Jewish’ by conversion, not by blood.

They are NOT descended from Abraham and Jacob.

Abraham was a BLACK MAN from the city of UR, in modern day Iraq, which was established by Nimrod (Lamurudu), son of a Nubian king.

The BIBLE describes the ancient Israelites as BLACK PEOPLE.

Lamentations 5:10 “Our skin is black like an oven….”

Amos 9:7 “Are you not just like the children of the ETHIOPIANS to me, oh children of Israel, said the Lord”.

So Reno Omokri is IGNORANT to be using a white European Israeli court judgment as the reason for his position on Igbo Hebrew ancestry.

It is Igbos and Africans that should be testing THEM for their Hebrew descent, not the other way round.

Zephaniah 3:10

“From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, my DISPERSED shall bring my offering…”

‘Ethiopia’ was the bible name for all of Africa south of Egypt.

You people have bibles, including ‘Pastor Reno’, but you don’t read the parts you’re supposed to read, to know it’s your ancestors they’re talking about, not white people from Poland and Russia and even USA, claiming to be ‘Jews’ today.

Are you going to be TESTING THEM from Aguleri and UmuLeri or from Jerusalem?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by absoluteSuccess: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
potent5:
The cowardly serial coupist that took ratak because he couldn't face the treasonable charges against him like a man. The owolowo that was begging to be allowed to answer Mr president even for one day, only to die like a bush rat. .

He might want to be a president, which his intellectual acumen can support seamlessly, he never became one. But the man did not lose where it matters most, achieving a great feat for his region as a leader and a sage.

As you celebrate his death at a good old age "from ratatak", you feel fulfilled somehow, so does the Yoruba of the great achievements of this man that never became president. Something (becoming) drove him to excel.

Bro, I am happy something gives you joy in the life of Awo, do what will give the next generation joy about your life just because you live, otherwise you will never attain the level of success you fail to acknowledge in others.

He died so IBB could rule Nigeria, I think IBB was the best president Nigeria eventually have. He was celebrated for a glorious Nigeria till date. What a people, what a sick pattern of thinking.
Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by donbrowser(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin wàhálà
Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by chubinwa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igbos including me can easily be manipulated. We are too gullible. Fiaaa. That's how we said buhari is dead. And we are even allowing ekperima to brainwash us.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by potent5(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Says a history revisionist. Always twisting events as if they were the only witnesses to such events. Comot here.
absoluteSuccess:

He might want to be a president, which his intellectual acumen can support seamlessly, he never became one. But the man did not lose where it matters most, achieving a great feat for his region as a leader and a sage.

As you celebrate his death at a good old age "from ratatak", you feel fulfilled somehow, so does the Yoruba of the great achievements of this man that never became president. Something (becoming) drove him to excel.

Bro, I am happy something gives you joy in the life of Awo, do what will give the next generation joy about your life just because you live, otherwise you will never attain the level of success you fail to acknowledge in others.

He died so IBB could rule Nigeria, I think IBB was the best president Nigeria eventually have. He was celebrated for a glorious Nigeria till date. What a people, what a sick pattern of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites by StOla: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2023
Very low esteem is the bane of that African tribe.

A tribe with no proud history looking for how to latch on to any tribe that would allow them develop a forceful relationship.

What the Israeli court did to the developers is known as Arrested Development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians, Meet The Octopus Paul (stunning Pics) / Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances / Fashola Has Performed Well– Gov Aliyu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.