Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order (32345 Views)

60 Lawyers Ask Court To Jail DSS DG For Disobeying Order On Emefiele’s Release / Ibrahim Tanko Warns That Disobeying Court Orders Will Attract Grave Consequences / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by shuttox: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
FG control supreme Court
So supreme Court is useless to them
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by AntonVince: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Falana gbo tie o!
The court never gave a ruling...only a status quo directive.

"Bullion Vanian" Thie.fn.u.bu and his gang of looters can go to hell.
grin

Nigerians say NO to vote-buying.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by sofeo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alright.

You guy should continue playing!
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by sangresan(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:
Some riffraff below is urging his "fellow youths" to support a man who can barely understand what he says, for president. He's urging them to voluntarily take up chains and enslave themselves. You can't cure stupid!
Your parents have truly wasted money on your education...

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
If peter obi wants to win this election, this is what he MUST do. Peter obi does not have the numbers to win this election outright. So, the ONLY way he can win the election is to rig. Yes, I said it! Peter Obi has to employ tech ipigs in the diaspora to hack INEC BVAS system and switch Tinubu and Atiku's votes to peter obi. I suspect peter obi and his movement already have this plan in place, that's why they're very confident of their victory come 25th.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
peter obi is a vatican (catholic church) agenda. Most of the polls that are favorable to peter obi are done by foreign (western) media. The catholic church has a huge influence in the west (reason why the molestation of children by the catholic church was largely swept under the carpet). The reason they are ginning up peter obi's poll numbers even though he has no path to electoral victory is because the vatican intend to rig the election for peter obi by hacking inec's bvas system. That way, the same media will bamboozle the population by saying its not rigging since many polls show peter obi winning before the election. INEC IS GOING TO BE HACK. MARK MY WORDS. YOUR HEARD IT HERE FIRST.
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Do you know that there are some remote villagers who are yet to know that naira has been changed? Imagine those people come to market bought good and ask you to collect money then you see him stretching hand to give you old notes. I fear there will be fight
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Emola12(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Fake news from okorosss 🤣😁😁🤣
Na datti first cry 🤣🤣🤣😁
okay nah IPOB put dis one here abi you lack common sense aswear no tell anybody ooo please

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Siwisheswereesh: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thank you Falana

Emefiele will go to jail

Buhari will disown him in fullness of time
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Backpedal: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
When the central bank wasn't joined as parties to the suit

Why should the suit be binding on them ?

The CBN despite it's poor implementation got this one right

4 Likes

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by OYEDIPE(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Answer me these questions and I will vote Tinubu. Where is Tinubu’s state of origin, who is Tinubu’s father and just present one of his secondary school classmate. With the answers provided, i and my entire community will vote for Tinubu otherwise I remain Obidiently committed to voting the man whose origin is varifiable, the man whose flatmate became Sultan.
All the stupid questions you've asked are yet to bring any answer towards economic recovery, progress and growth, rather they resonate your hatred for BAT and your shallower mindset.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by AtikuOkowa: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Falana too has Mouth?

No be one that led ASUU to doom?

Forget the Noise maker

Judge cannot ordered bullshit and have it obeyed.

He asked for the sun to rise from West,and CBN ask him to rotate back the Earth
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
But Buhari has been flouting court order since time immemorial... The problem with keeping quiet when armed robbrs attack your neighbour is after finishing your neighbour and you didn't move when the armed robber will come for you none of your neighbour will be around to save you. If the SANs called out Buhari when he flouted court orders by now he will not have the temerity but all kept quiet why complaining now

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/new-naira-falana-knocks-cbn-for-disobeying-supreme-court-order/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1676380639

If you refuse to regard the Supreme Court, the whole nation will not obey you CBN. The supreme Court has a final say.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by olisaEze(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
The judiciary has been so bastardized by self serving politicians that they now think they can determine monetary policies for the nation! Who died and made lawyers economists?? The same Supreme Court that thwarted the will of the people in Imo State, traded in the mandate given to Machina in Yobe and are building up to deny the people of Osun State their choice should not be allowed to interfere in the policies of the Central Bank for any reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by josilcool(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
It was Buhari that disobeyed the court oder not CBN
Emifele speak out after meeting with Buhari
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Hussein035: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/new-naira-falana-knocks-cbn-for-disobeying-supreme-court-order/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1676380639

Emefailure will realize that he has failed aggressively by the time Jagaban is announced as the president of Nigeria and I believe his brother (Obi) who he is trying to help with console him

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by rickleye: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
CBN is establishing a terrible precedent.
Obey the SUPREME court order but file an appeal against the ruling.
This is madness !
At this point, I would rather have Tinubu win so that he can sack and jail the CBN governor & repeal this stupid deadline.

3 Likes

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by tiswell(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
backnbeta:
Emesiere is not the one taking the decisions; it's Bubu and his cabal. They already assured Emesiere yesterday at the villa that we can't do anything. Unfortunately, we can't do anything indeed
Emesiere nde,enyeneka mi!

Mkpo abadie?
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Reference(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
A people that cannot decide when they want their government to obey the law and when not to will remain in crises and decadence because no sensible entity will invest on shaky grounds.

Do people not often cheer when government disobeys the law when it tickles their fancy.

They will boast that their preferred candidate can fight crime, build roads and culverts, revamp the economy, create jobs, etc.
They will never bother to ask if he or she understands democracy, respects the citizens, builds institutions and will obey the rule of law, the things that really matter, the foundations of any nation that is to thrive.
So the quest for every other thing comes to naught and the end of the citizen is left worse off than before the leader emerged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by AtikuOkowa: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Baddosqqi:

If you refuse to regard the Supreme Court, the whole nation will not obey you CBN. The supreme Court has a final say.

Lets see who has Law enfocers between Executive and Judisilly

I dare you to not obey FGN,if yout mom born you with marriage please

And we will Obey CBN
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by AtikuOkowa: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
rickleye:
CBN is establishing a terrible precedent.
Obey the SUPREME court order but file an appeal against the ruling.
This is madness !
At this point, I would rather have Tinubu win so that he can sack and jail the CBN governor & repeal this stupid deadline.

You do not have to lie for you to support your darling Drugie

FGN is supreme

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Chetas81(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
THE ENGLISH FROM BRITISH COLONY PLS KNOCKED MEAN WHAT AND WHAT IS THE RESPONSE TO THE KNOCKED
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by rickleye: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Answer me these questions and I will vote Tinubu. Where is Tinubu’s state of origin, who is Tinubu’s father and just present one of his secondary school classmate. With the answers provided, i and my entire community will vote for Tinubu otherwise I remain Obidiently committed to voting the man whose origin is varifiable, the man whose flatmate became Sultan.

Dude,
The guy ran for governorship and was allowed
He ran for APC prez candidate and INEC allowed his credential.
All your questions are irrelevant and will not stop Tinubu. Attack his health
How INEC did not mandate a presidential debate is shameful.
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by AtikuOkowa: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hussein035:

Emefailure will realize that he has failed aggressively by the time Jagaban is announced as the president of Nigeria and I believe his brother (Obi) who he is trying to help with console him

Drugie is not going any where

Good news is,even Lagos that he puts in his pocket will be librated.

Drugie is Villain in this written Novel

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by princeade86(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari disobeyed court order, not CBN.
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by blabulu2000: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nyamiri people are coming for Falana

They will take his case to all social media platforms and abuse him...

That's their way...

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by securitywatch50: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
Stupidity is a menace that has no cure
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine
lack of wisdom my people perish.
Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by SWATMan: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine

Quack quack quack.......
Cry of a drowning duck. Let me ask you, if Peter Obi has all the red flags that everyone has seen in Tinubu, would you in all sincerity post the nonsense above? The fact that you know these things and you are still blinded by tribalism shows that most of you BAT supporters are suffering from cognitive dissonance that requires psychiatric evaluation and treatment. You are an idiotic tribesman as the Greeks found out. That's why you would rather have Nigeria governed by a man with an advanced state of dimentia because he's your tribesman than having a seemingly healthy man run the affairs of the country. Shame on you and your likes.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dis Man angry

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by rickleye: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

You do not have to lie for you to support your darling Drugie

FGN is supreme

How is FGN supreme. ? I would assume you a learned colleague with at least a B.sc
Legislative - Write the Law
Executive - Sign the law
Judiciary - effect the law

Nobody is above the law, except you are saying it doesn't apply here in Nigeria ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order by MiaBeer(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Falana is frustrated and confused, just like BAT and his urchins.

Bat is a nightly bird though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons / Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.