Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Hello House - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hello House (297 Views)

Hello Bike: The Most Trusted New Energy Investment Platform. / Hello!!! Have Heard About Svk Trading / Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House by ThatEdoboy: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hello beloveth nairalander, please I’m in need of a loan of 10k, my daughter who clocked 1 few weeks ago is seriously ill.

I need to take her to the hospital but can’t afford it for now.

If there’s anyone willing to lend me a loan of 10k, I’ll add interest of 3k to it after one month.

I’ve borrowed from palmcredit and was given a loan of 5k.

I’m seeking for 10k extra to add up to the 5k as well.

Please a Good Samaritan should come to my aid.

I know the economy of the nation is bitting so hard, but it has been more difficult for me seeing my daughter so down, weak and fragile.

Please come to aid.

I’ll use my International passport, NIN and my original certificate of both my WAEC and my OND result as collateral as i don’t have any important thing again to use.

Please nairalanders come to my aid.

If you feel you can’t lend me but want to support me with any little thing, pls I’ll be more grateful.

Remember nothing is even little.

Opay

Pls help save my baby life and get her bouncing again
Re: Hello House by Haykinx98(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Is that your WhatsApp number?
Re: Hello House by southsouthking(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Haykinx98:

I wish i can help him well.
I God provide for all the needy
Re: Hello House by ThatEdoboy: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Haykinx98:

This is my WhatsApp number sir.
Re: Hello House by ThatEdoboy: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
southsouthking:

I wish i can help him well.
I God provide for all the needy

Amen sir.
Been out of job for months now, that is why I’m even doing this.
Honestly it hasn’t been easy.
Re: Hello House by ThatEdoboy: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nairalanders please come to my aid.🙏🙏🙏

(1) (Reply)

For Sale! 5bedroom Bungalow @ Egbeda.₦70m. Eunice 2348029562694 / Multiple Income Stream No Longer A Luxury / Investment On 2 And 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In Orchid Hotel Road Chevron Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.