Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Closing Campagin: Obi Is A Master Strategist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closing Campagin: Obi Is A Master Strategist (536 Views)

Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri / Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu / House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closing Campagin: Obi Is A Master Strategist by onez: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Obi has finished his campaign before other candidates. He has embarked on targeted campaign, visiting fellow traders in the market. These are people that can't close their shop and come for rally. I give it to him. He is indeed a master strategist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closing Campagin: Obi Is A Master Strategist by Hopium: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Which kind yeye strategy? I only see kicks of a dying horse.

The SE and igbo traders are his base. In fact, if he didn't campaign anywhere in the country, his brothers in Ladipo, Alaba etc and the SE will vote for him. The SE is a done deal for LP. So going back (after completing his rallies) to this same base (among fellow igbo traders) is an effort in futility.

IMO, he's not doing what you think he's doing.

He's only going there to do photo ops to deceive gullible mind like yours who can't discern and see through the smokescreen. Any igbo dominated market he enters today; the traders will surround him like ants surround sugar. Obi will take photos and splash over the internet to push fake narratives of street credibility. The disaster at TBS, Lagos really shocked him. He's only doing all these to make for the terrible projection. But it's too late. His visit to the coal market in Enugu won't add or subtract from his pending votes on the 25th.

2 Likes

Re: Closing Campagin: Obi Is A Master Strategist by onez: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine
What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Closing Campagin: Obi Is A Master Strategist by nrexzy: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine

Dis ur copy & paste u never tire

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For The Oyo Presidential Rally / Winners Bishop Oyedepo Tells Nigerians Presidential Candidate To Vote For “the P / SDP Collapse Structure For Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.