Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike (21033 Views)

G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by AngelicBeing: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Nchenches: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
The G5 cannot labour in vain.
Atiku snubbed the whole people in the south of Nigeria with his inordinate presidential ambition to succeed President Buhari, whereas Atiku knew that a southerner ought to succeed President Buhari.
Atiku confuses the uninitiated by starting to count the history of apex political leadership of Nigeria from 1999, but wants us to write off the more than 30 years his northern people in civilian and army wears ruled Nigeria before 1999, and did the political restructuring of Nigeria where they proliferated too many states in the old Northern region, established unitary government system and supervised a new Constitution for Nigeria.

Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kaiser20:
Any candidate who wins the 2023 election Wike will claim he contributed towards the success

If LP or PDP win him go deny those pro-APC posts wey him boys dey post for twitter. Wike and boju-boju politics. He wan play safe now, make him mouth no put am for trouble.. cheesy
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by losky83: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=aninibinladen post=120907199]

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/14/pdp-g5-not-dead-will-act-on-feb-25-wike/[/quote
HONESTLY THIS GUYS TRUELY TRUELY REMIND ME OF JACKSON FIVE.
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by makavalley(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gov. Wike playing what Atiku and Sariki did to Goodluck Jonathan and Sarika has been politically irrelevant since 2015 if not for Presidential election and ticket brought in dollars by Dubai landlord now he'd have been politically irrelevant , well after 25th Dubai landlord will finally retire to Dubai
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Antai123(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
You guys should keep calling Wike names, he will prove a point that will be so costly to his enemies.
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Emola12(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Person wey mumu pass dis wike for this world I never see
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by MomohMrMoore: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Atiku font even know politics.. thats how he has lost all elections in his life except one governorship election. How can he win without a whole 5 states.
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by whirlout: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
You can spot a fool a mile away once he opens his mouth. That is the case with this Wike guy. Sure he's a governor but at best, this guy exhibit local or councilorship level of politics mannerism. All his utterances with no plan whatsoever confirms it. Atiku is seasoned and he never saw Wike as a threat despite his utterances. The only fool here is Makinde who blindly went along with a G5 program that had no footing which may have cost him career. I can bet Atiku and Ayu are only waiting till after the election before they severely deal with Wike and his stoogies. Looks to me like he will be runnig to APC before they could decend on him while ditching his so called G5 boys. I see rough days ahead for all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by BreconHills(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Who are the people abusing Wike?

They are the same people who were hailing him before.

PDP-LP Two sides of the same coin.

Leave the man to do whatever he wants to or does not want to do. Ona kan o wo oja

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by donnie2016: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
LocalStandard1:
But Ortom has already backed Peter Obi?! So which G5 are you talking about again?

Wike rest already!!
Ortom only speaks about Obi on TV and pages of the newspaper.I'm on ground here in Benue state and let me tell you that in all his campaigns lately,he has been telling people to vote for all PDP candidates without any mention of Obi anywhere

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by donnie2016: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
whirlout:
You can spot a fool a mile away once he opens his mouth. That is the case with this Wike guy. Sure he's a governor but at best, this guy exhibit local or councilorship level of politics mannerism. All his utterances with no plan whatsoever confirms it. Atiku is seasoned and he never saw Wike as a threat despite his utterances. The only fool here is Makinde who blindly went along with a G5 program that had no footing which may have cost him career. I can bet Atiku and Ayu are only waiting till after the election before they severely deal with Wike and his stoogies. Looks to me like he will be runnig to APC before they could decend on him while ditching his so called G5 boys. I see rough days ahead for all of them.
I live in Benue state and have been following PDP campaigns here very closely.May l let you know that Ortom has been campaigning for "all PDP candidates".As far l know, Ortom is only fooling Wike that he's anti Atiku.Meanwhile, just this afternoon we were discussing Wike with my colleagues and the general consensus was that the man is losing his mind and isn't in control of his senses
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by AlmightyMod(f): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jones4190:
wike have achieved his aim, his mission was to compromise PDP chance is the 5+1 states, he has already done that. in 2015 River alone gives pdp 1.4 million votes, that will not happen again.
Atiku win Benue in 2019, that will not happen again.
PDP has been winning abia and Enugu but I'm pretty sure it will not happen in 2023 elections.

If you have been following politics well, you will know that the raise of Peter obi has already alter that vote. Remove obi from the race and those state you mentioned will be conveniently win by PDP
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by udemzyudex(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Werey don shift date grin
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by udemzyudex(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Wiked wike na man you be..
Obidense don know anything 😁💪

Make una dey deceive una sef.
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by ObGod(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wike, my mind is telling me you lack the acuity to champion a change.
But let it be known to you that every choice and decision in life is connected to a consequence.
Support Obi and write your name in gold.
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by ufuosman(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
At d end we go know afar
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Jones4190(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
AlmightyMod:

If you have been following politics well, you will know that the raise of Peter obi has already alter that vote. Remove obi from the race and those state you mentioned will be conveniently win by PDP
obi himself know he can't win
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Gerrard59(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
It's Seyi Makinde I pity in all of this. That man is too refined to be controlled and dictated by this Southern Nigeria's El-Rufai and garrulous modafvcker.
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Victor1097: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is why you need to avoid sitting on the fence. This one don sit down sotey e bum bum don gum for fence.
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by ambale(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hard man hard man

You just dey shiver jere
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Deefirm: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shut up mad man, shey you'll follow people to the secret ballot to cast their vote, or what will you do. Do any how, you and your foolish gang will be locked up that day.... This mumu no know anything, you think you're the only one with a game plan?....MUMU TALKATIVE

aninibinladen:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/14/pdp-g5-not-dead-will-act-on-feb-25-wike/
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Reloadedisraelp: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
albanikeh001:
This wike is just a blabbing talkative. U call urself g5 , yet up till now, you are yet to pitch ur tent with any party for the presidential election.
they should lose all they have worked for because of one greedy bstd dat will lose for the six times....oga get Sense jara
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Reloadedisraelp: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
whirlout:
shame on u..... Try local government chairman if e easy... tongue
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by saintnegroid(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
aninibinladen:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/14/pdp-g5-not-dead-will-act-on-feb-25-wike/
no be only one 25th Feb dey.... Maybe na the one of next year you dey talk about
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by AlmightyMod(f): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jones4190:

obi himself know he can't win

I already acknowledge the fact that obi cannot win but those state will be won by obi thereby making it less attractive for pdp waste resources where they know they will surely come second
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Melonsmasher: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Squeaking clown.. How many voters card does he and his Gay 5 politicians have?
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by EDOLUWA: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Always ranting and forget that his power NEVER pass Rivers State.

A Leader that behaves like a parrot needs to be diagnosed properly.
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by Elibaba1: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Noisemaker!!!
Re: PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike by kaywhy09(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
5G to 1G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 / Goodluck Jonathan's Sister Obebhatein Dead: Governor Diri Pays Condolence Visit / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.