Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 (21018 Views)

President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by muykem: 6:10am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy 63rd birthday to the love of my life, Oluremi. My trusted partner in every venture, and the one special person who has consistently filled my days with joy and laughter over 36 amazing years.

Today is not only a day to mark another year of your purposeful life but a beautiful reminder of the journey we have embarked upon together.

Through all these years, we have shared in the uncertainty of dangerous, but principled stands against tyranny. Many can not fully appreciate the sacrifices you made for us during that harrowing, dark era, but I do and always will.

We have experienced adventure, love, and laughter. We have celebrated victories, and we have wrestled down the monster of defeat, and we have done all in an inextricable bond.

Our bond has only grown stronger through thick and thin, and our love and commitment to each other has only deepened with time.

Thank you for being the ever-present sunshine that brightens my darkest hours.

Your kindness, your wisdom, and your inner and outer beauty continue to amaze me more each and every day.

As we celebrate your birthday, I want you to know how profoundly grateful I am for your serene presence in my life.

I look forward to many more years filled with even greater laughter and love as we continue on this path together, which God Almighty had predestined for us.

May the Good Lord, whom you serve with all your heart, continue to bless you with good health and longevity.

Happy birthday, Iyawo Mi!

Love always,
Bola

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Josegun(m): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday to an amazing personality

318 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Judgementa1: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday first lady.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by TemplarLandry: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2023
πŸ’œ

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by seunmsg(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday to our beautiful First Lady. From serving as First Lady of Lagos state to serving in the senate for 12 years and now serving as the distinguished First Lady of the country, we appreciate all your years of service to our country. Thanks for taking a good care of Mr. President and thanks for all you’re doing for the people of Nigeria. I wish you many more beautiful years ahead.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Racoon(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday madam

220 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Curious345: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2023
Hbd Remi

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by nimone: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Best first lady Nigeria we ever had. A real leader not like the one from za other room and the other one that remembererd "there is God oo"
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by brainpulse: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2023
These are beautiful words and rendition from the President elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (President Bola Ahmed Tinubu) to his lovely beautiful wife and first lady.
May God continue to bless them and shame all the enemies of Nigeria such as Bitter Obi and the Ob!dIots.

What I know is that Obi will never be Nigeria's President and his wife will never be first lady. It is a project we have pledged to embark on.

324 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by TotoGame(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday Agbado dry fish...kudos to the only woman that could endure Ebola's yeast infested teeth for more than two decades now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by bankyblue(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy Birthday first lady

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by kilonshele101(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday to our First Lady.

Avoid this thread if you’re dealing with any psychological condition

219 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by quisera(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2023
I fit swear say no b Tinubu write this thing

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by abdeefggh: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday first lady

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by propsvilla2: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2023
N
Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Meagainstthem: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday mama wa,may you live long to continue been mama of the nation.

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by TheLawAsItIs: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Op, add that beautiful picture of Mr President and the first lady

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by illicit(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday Boss Lady

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by OboOlora(f): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Awwwww this is so romantic.
Drug barons always love their wives endlessly, from Pablo to El Chapo and now Bobo Chicago.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Jsucre(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birthday to you ma'am. Return subsidy to celebrate your birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Jezebel
Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by drugBaronTINUBU: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=muykem post=125924139][/quote]
Family of cocaine sniffers 😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by adioolayi(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Iron woman...

Solid behind her husband..

Happy birthday to you Madam Firstlady

215 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by twilliamx(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2023
You would be proud if Remi is your wife. A woman of inestimable value. Happy birthday first lady. May God use you and your husband to move this country to it's deserved position

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by safarilove(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2023
hbd ma..give us elegant picture na

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by DamselQueen: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2023
I celebrate you virtuous woman

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Donedeal1(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Happy birth day to you

Our beloved first Lady

Many happy return.

230 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by sofeo(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Wishing you long life and prosperity her excellency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by Mummyfour(f): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2023
So she is a September born like I am.

Mummy Remi, oya do giveaway

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by NutritionGuru: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Very lovely family!

Foolish Myopic Japa Syndrome, See how Asuzu Chinedu perfectly demystified America and the Western World that has been for so long brainwashed African Youths. Truly, it's tme for we Africans to stay in Africa and Develop our Fatherland!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA6xev3fE50
Like if you Agree with what he said.

Many Youths that should have become MultiMillionaires simply by rearing Cows on Abundant Natural Grass in Western Nigeria joined Police and discovered that the Salary is not enough. We all have what it takes to become Rich through Cattle Rearing, nothing like Rocket Science in Cow Production knowledge! Common Youths in other African Countries do it and even export the beef meat. Key to Gurateed Wealth is African Farming and Cattle/Animal Production can be done by any Youths in Western Nigeria, Eastern or Northern Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 by BoldBrainz(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2023
nimone:
Best first lady Nigeria we ever had. A real leader not like the one from za other room and the other one that remembererd "there is God oo"

You must sha find a way to exhibit your lack of home training on every nairaland thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi / HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation / Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.