Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo (22151 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by faceland: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Is this not the useless boy that calls himself Emir and burnt historicl artifact that he ought to be protecting as a traditional leader?

How can a mumu like this get 20k?... I have more than enough as a common man and exchanged with friends many time, hundreds of thousands.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Yankiss(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
femisplash:
I don't think these ipob are mentally ok. na dem dey suffer, their parents dey house dey hungry. na dem dey carry pot and gas go cook inside bank but they come online to support a useless policy. After saying trash online, they log out and sleep in hunger.
Don't mind them. The desperation and suffering among Nigerians is too much. I may not always agree with the Oba's view but this time, he was right. The frustration is much. They think they are doing BAT. What they dont understand is that BAT is connected enough to have his money changed through different proxies. Bank Managers, Governors, Rep Speaker, etc and many people of high standing he helped. In this vulnerable situation where Nigerians may ordinarily reject 5k, mere 2k will sway them. Who gains in the end? Sensible nonsense.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Selfmotivated: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
2 very useless people in the country right now is Emefaile and Buharmri. SPITS
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by oyeb15: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
chiefolododo:
Spend cowry

Na so....he should spend cowry
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by saysoo: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
datola:
Very good!

Let all these big men's transactions go through the banking system for easy trace.

Buhari na wizard.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Badadvisor:

Where do you live?
.....Lol. Enugu.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hope it's new notes o.
..... Yea. New notes from my acct officer.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by nnamdi640: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thievnubu should be blame for this because the same government he brought in knows that he is a criminal and a vote buyer.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Adeolaeniola(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
I don't know why some adults will come online by typing rubbish, this currency scarcity is affecting a lot of people and a lot of businesses are facing out day in and day out, this thing is not affecting the politicians at all... This does not affiliate with any political party, for us to grow as a nation will need to change our might-set elections will come and go...let stop be politicians' tools using against each other.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by piyoo91: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
femisplash:
I don't think these ipob are mentally ok. na dem dey suffer, their parents dey house dey hungry. na dem dey carry pot and gas go cook inside bank but they come online to support a useless policy. After saying trash online, they log out and sleep in hunger.
you funny hahahaha
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Goodlady(f): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dybala11:

REACH nikan ko, you will see RICHARD soon. Go to school, you said no. Look at how you're disgracing yourself in public now. 😂😂😂
typo error. Mumuboy
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by nnamdi640: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Selfmotivated:
2 very useless people in the country right now is Emefaile and Buharmri. SPITS
Thievnubu is more useless because he is a criminal and a vote buyer that is why we are experiencing this rubbish
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by gulfer: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
You are no greater than the Nigerian masses; and you're even one of the people that have dragged us to this point angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Mrpojj(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
Any one believes this crap this man is saying?
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Assetosky(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
People are suffering and People are rejoicing here. Shuuu!!!

You can only rejoice in this present situation only if: you don't live in Nigeria,you are poor,you are idle, you are jobless, you don't do business, you are fed by your parents, you don't have kids and most especially;you are very stu.pid
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Enemyofpeace: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
This one too wan trend. Mtc!
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Style00798: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
Akerele4450: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by highness25(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
how I wan take do away with this old notes for my hand now? This one no be suicide? Over 1.3m
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Loonyy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
My question are..

Who asked you?

Who e coinsine?
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Konjiboii: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Who asked

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by anjolaoluwa17o: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Mccullum: 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
The hypocrisy of some Sad East people is top notch, if not; many Nigerians suffering from the scarcity of the redesigned naira notes, as these people

thought that their Peethief Greedy Obituary will benefit from it by having large votes in the forthcoming election, they are okay with the suffering

despite of the fact that it's affecting them daily along with other populace. Many Nigerians understand the game and it'll surely ended in defeat

to LP candidate, his defeat has been written in heaven, only in waiting to be received it on earth at FRN by February 25th, and by 27th of February

Atiku will congratulates Tinubu after declaring him winner of 2023 presidential election of Nigeria. grin
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by leisuretym: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
I caught some bank staffs today red handed, Nigeria is gone , corruption is everywhere

This is how a particular wema bank operate, I do not want to mention the branch name because the manager felt sorry and apologized to me or us and I felt he wasn’t involved

All the staffs are usually aware before they load the machine, so they joins rush to first join the line with many ATM cards in their hand, including POS operator cards , this includes their security staffs, cleaners and other staffs , all already on the queue with ATM cards in their pocket, including some police men sef, the police pretend like he was maintaining order but he himself withdrew money twice in my presence , the cleaning staffs with cleaning staff uniform were 3 on the line withdrawing with multiple cards, a banker ran after I asked why she kept withdrawing and threatened to live stream what was going on there on Instagram, she ran inside and the machine stopped dispensing , I was disappointed, I shouted and The manager eventually came out to meet me that they were only given N500,000 for today to load at that wema bank, I will go there tomorrow with my camera to get enough evidence, Those guys later handed the cash to the POS girl , I had no choice but to buy from them, every 1000 Note attract extra 200 Naira
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by SLAP44: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
theamazonguru:

So you think?
Which community wants to take care of any Monarch needs. Community wey never take care of themselves finish abu which one.

Present day Monarchical system is not like what it used to be in those days.

First class kings like him are funded by state and FG. And if he is a well connected person, he can use his connection and Influence to get funds, invest in a thriving business and be cashing out codedly.

I know in states like Lagos in those days, kings and chiefs get extra payment whenever any land transaction happens. Most especially when the owner wants to start development.
My dad paid it for as many land he bought. It used to be called Owo Baale.

Well this is as far as I know.

You can educate me more if you know better.

You are right in most of the things you say, but some traditional rulers also use force to levy their people, seize some extractive resources like sand deposits where the trucks pay and a certain percentage is sent to the chief.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by gosmoney(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
SLAP44:
What are you doing with cash when all your needs are being taken care of by your community.
una no dey appreciate anything for dis nigeria person d plead with una see weytn dey come out from ur mouth nawa
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Badadvisor: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Lol. Enugu.
Full address
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Skelel4: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
Guide77711: Obidient built a forum of their own...woww!

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Badadvisor:

Full address
.... You wan come rob me abi? Just come to ind/layout and if I no shoot your blockos,no say I be coward. Lol.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo by Luckysbab: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
femisplash:

They are shallow minded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Daybreak In Udi: An Exposé Of British Colonization Schemes In Igboland / Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.