Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation (18422 Views)

Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by BeanX(m): 2:50am On Feb 15, 2023
funshint:
Fear all these Oyinbo women... especially if you're a black superstar. That's how one almost ruined Neymar's career with false allegations.
Thank God Neymar was smarter, if not they would have nailed him too and destroyed his career, God will purnish all mischievous women out there. 😡😡
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by IslamIsIdiotic: 3:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Cleared under suspicious circumstances. It's always suspicious when all of a sudden the same witnesses who reported the case to the police, suddenly refuse to come forward and testify.

The whole world saw the bloody face of the young woman and heard the audio recording of Greenwood threatening to inflict more beatings on her if she denied him sex.

Women's rights groups have a lot of influence in the UK and they can cost Manchester United a lot of sponsorship if United agrees to let him back into their team.

osazsky:
he has been cleared of rape charges oga

1 Like

Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by Olu1000: 3:22am On Feb 15, 2023
What they mean is they will pay him off and let him leave for free by the end of the season.
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by mathskid: 3:32am On Feb 15, 2023
The way I'm seeing this scenario, it shows that man united are behind his charges been drop down, now they want man united to send him away after all efforts to make sure he didn't go to jail, they don't want that, that's why they are trying so hard to make everyone see his innocent or making everyone to forget about his past deed, they want to use him and not do away with him
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by larryUG(m): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Zee0007:
A bright future ripped off by the sting of a woman he called his girlfriend. 😒😟😟😟😟
Did you listen to the Audio? I bet not. I am a man utd fan by the way, before you think I a hater. But listen to the audio. The charges were dropped alright, but the audio clips of what he said are worrying
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by ShedrachU(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2023
DLSReigns:
He needs to start working his way back to fitness while investigation persist so he can achieve a seamless re-introduction into the squad. Manutd definitely won't let him go. They just want to fulfill all righteousness owing to the sensitive nature of his wahala.

Best comment here!
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by ShedrachU(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2023
larryUG:

Did you listen to the Audio? I bet not. I am a man utd fan by the way, before you think I a hater. But listen to the audio. The charges were dropped alright, but the audio clips of what he said are worrying

You sure he was the one?
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by ifeoluwapo25977: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2023
HaaHaa...
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by larryUG(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
ShedrachU:

You sure he was the one?
There is a reason Man utd said they will continue internal investigations instead of allowing him to play, after all the charges have been dropped by the accuser. He is being paid 100k per week and he isnt playing. With the caliber of talent that he has, and being an English boy, do you think Man Utd wont immediately bring him back after charges have been dropped? Why do you think they want to pay him 100k till the end of the season and continue with internal investigations that will take months? Bros, na Mason get that voice. Man utd isnt stupid to forego that money and keep a talented player on the bench. They just wanna err on the side of caution
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by Streetmovement(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If I was greenwood I don't think I will ever play for united again cuz to me I feel he's not gonna be welcome there anymore, united never showed him support when he was being accused of rape and even after he's being cleared of all charges, they're still running their own investigation.. something I don't understand. when all the farmers they had as footballers back then were sluggishly playing rubbish, Mr greenwood was the one always banging goals anyhow.

Manchester united is one of the most selfish and ungrateful clubs I've ever seen in the history of football joined with Real Madrid.

They use you like Nigerian women use men and when they're done with you they dumb you. And I don't think Eric ten Haag will need him in the squad sef cuz that man sef him own just get as he be.
Re: Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation by judedwriter(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
At least he's free from a lengthy prison sentence....

Give the young man breathing space. His future is still bright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss / Nigeria U-20 Crash Out Of African Youth Championship After Home Defeat To Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.