Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Help Oh! My Gmail Again! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Oh! My Gmail Again! (603 Views)

How Do I Recover My Gmail, Google Disabled My Account / Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Help! My Gmail Account As Been Disable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Oh! My Gmail Again! by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 11, 2011
Good-day, good 9ja people please for quiet sometime now, i have not be able to access my Gmail account,
If i put my username and password they will refer me to a page were i will insert my number to receive a text message but the problem now is Nigeria is not in the listed countries, what will i do and how can i access my account again?
Please, your humble opinion is highly needed, thanks.
Re: Help Oh! My Gmail Again! by Fhemmmy: 4:33am On Sep 11, 2011
Look on that page probably and there might be an option to skip the process . . . . Good Luck.
Else, you might have to have to chose another nation on the list that u know . . .
Re: Help Oh! My Gmail Again! by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 11, 2011
There is no other option, they said i must put a phone number to receice a text message, can any1 aside 9ja help me out?
Re: Help Oh! My Gmail Again! by sholatech(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
Gmail is becoming something else. For a week now, I can't also access my email, saying its Disabled when its my major business email and I do not send spams but instead I've been Spammed. Now, I will be going back to my yahoo and also validate by paid email service.
Also, as regards your situation, just type +23480, (I.e your number).last year, I used both my ghana and nigerian number and got the validation sms for my Gmail
Re: Help Oh! My Gmail Again! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
Without your country you can't put number,
Re: Help Oh! My Gmail Again! by bizarena(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
Wel gmail is becoming something else. 1 of my oldest account was also closed without my knowledge. The thing is gmail had done some changes on there site and the old thing had to be wiped out but i think if you stil have the address of the seperate box you used when you 1st sign up that account. Then that could do the maggic.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Get Affordable Internet Access To My Mine Site / Acronis Backup / Laptop Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.