Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

#scarcecash Emefiele Refused To Back Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #scarcecash Emefiele Refused To Back Down. (344 Views)

CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Refused To Appear Before House Of Representatives / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#scarcecash Emefiele Refused To Back Down. by oladeebo: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
The sufferance of Nigerian will still continue at least for unknown time, and None known if 2023 election would be hold as scheduled..
Because emefiele had quoted of saying there is no going back on the issue, even today.
Re: #scarcecash Emefiele Refused To Back Down. by Ogbuefi2020: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
oladeebo:
The sufferance of Nigerian will still continue at least for unknown time, and None known if 2023 election would be hold as scheduled..
Because emefiele had quoted of saying there is no going back on the issue, even today.
Is Jagaban of the universe aware of this?
Re: #scarcecash Emefiele Refused To Back Down. by rickpat(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nigerians are happy,they say it will eliminate vote buying...so a Nation POLITICANS destroyed,it's the masses that will.pay the price..

THIS SCARCITY WILL EVEN ENCOURAGE VOTE BUYING ON THE LONG RUN...CUS WHO SEE EVEN 500NAIRA NOW GO DEY JUMP
Re: #scarcecash Emefiele Refused To Back Down. by oladeebo: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
rickpat:
Nigerians are happy,they say it will eliminate vote buying...so a Nation POLITICANS destroyed,it's the masses that will.pay the price..

THIS SCARCITY WILL EVEN ENCOURAGE VOTE BUYING ON THE LONG RUN...CUS WHO SEE EVEN 500NAIRA NOW GO DEY JUMP
...500 Naira!
200 Naira is enough to buy 10 more people in my area.
Re: #scarcecash Emefiele Refused To Back Down. by rickpat(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
oladeebo:
...500 Naira!
200 Naira is enough to buy 10 more people in my area.
you see what I mean..that's my point...but make I quiet before the most intelligent Nigerians that support their useless POLITICANS will come to start typing RUBBISH

(1) (Reply)

Another June 12 Loading. / There's No Difference Between The Political Class In Africa And The Colonialists / Buhari Directs CBN To Release Old 200 Naira Into Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.