Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

THE CHRISLAND SCHOOL IS A DEATH TRAP. SHUT IT DOWN NOW. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / THE CHRISLAND SCHOOL IS A DEATH TRAP. SHUT IT DOWN NOW. (475 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CHRISLAND SCHOOL IS A DEATH TRAP. SHUT IT DOWN NOW. by Naijap99us(f): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjsv9ycoa7c

God😭😭😭 traumatic story of a broken mother. Can we just put the pressure on to get that negligent school shut down.

Does our government ever take anything seriously?

My heart breaks for this mom 👩 I cried along with her. My thoughts, prayers and condolences to her family. May God give them the strength and grace to overcome this difficult times.

Parents, please check your children out for heart conditions before they engage in active sports. Ordinary inexpensive EKG helps out a great deal.

May beautiful Whitney's soul rest peace.
Re: THE CHRISLAND SCHOOL IS A DEATH TRAP. SHUT IT DOWN NOW. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
The owner is very influential

In Nigerian context, he is above the law!

Even if he kills all the students in that school, nothing will happen!

2 Likes

Re: THE CHRISLAND SCHOOL IS A DEATH TRAP. SHUT IT DOWN NOW. by Naijap99us(f): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
The owner is very influential

In Nigerian context, he is above the law!

Even if he kills all the students in that school, nothing will happen!

Oh my God 💔😢😭😭 The values for wealth and influence in our governmental systems are killing us. The Parents association in that school should join in a class action lawsuit against school. They must be held accountable in a court of law. Those judges are Parents too. There are certain things that transcends politics and one of them is the safety and lives of our children.

Thank you so much for sharing the insight my dear brother/sister 😘 Appreciated 👍

(1) (Reply)

Community Jubilates As Young Man Scores 270 After Writing JAMB 5 Times (video) / List Of Dstv Channels Now On Gotv 2023 / APPLY NOW: 2023-2024 UNICAF Scholarships Scholarship For International Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.