Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje (3045 Views)

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Please for those who are still holding on to the old money or looking for where to deposit it asides the central bank, kindly locate Elrufai, gandollar and yeye Bello. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

Those in Abuja can take it to the Supreme Court premises and give it to the G5 sympathizing CJN to help them deposit/swap. I wish you all.thr best and I come in peace 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Jostoman: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
wink cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Ezeama400: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Foolishbuhari:
Please for those who are still holding on to the old money or looking for where to deposit it asides the central bank, kindly locate Elrufai, gandollar and yeye Bello. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

Those in Abuja can take it to the Supreme Court premises and give it to the G5 sympathizing CJN to help them deposit/swap. I wish you all.thr best and I come in peace 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
very stale try harder

5 Likes

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Realrealfact: 1:48am On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
very stale try harder

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 7:08am On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
very stale try harder
Cry 😂😂

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Olaoluwa122: 7:11am On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
very stale try harder
Pained!!!😂😂😂

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by maasoap(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

They are doing their best for their people and Nigeria citizens at large. It might work or might not work, posterity will be kind to them. What effort did gov of your own state make?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Workch: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2023
maasoap:

They are doing their best for their people and Nigeria citizens at large. It might work or might not work, posterity will be kind to them. What effort did gov of your own state make?
keep quiet, they are doing their best to secure their stacked cash to rig election

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by famouscargo4u: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2023
The governors can actually win this battle by threatening to shut down banks or companies rejecting the old notes.

1 Like

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Workch: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2023
famouscargo4u:
The governors can actually win this battle by threatening to shut down banks or companies rejecting the old notes.
they cannot.
Banks operate on federal directives and not state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by famouscargo4u: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2023
Workch:
they cannot.
Banks operate on federal directives and not state

See you, do you know how many banks governors have shut down for not paying taxes? Let me see any bank who dares a governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2023
Workch:
keep quiet, they are doing their best to secure their stacked cash to rig election

Even if you are right, they will go back to their homes after the election. How does that even solve the problem of common man spending days at banks premises and lamenting about low sales? Use your brain

5 Likes

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Workch: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2023
famouscargo4u:

See you, do you know how many banks governors have shut down for not paying taxes? Let me see any bank who dares a governor.
That's tax, it is legal.
You cannot shut a bank down that is obeying CBN directive. Go and deal with CBN.

Those governors are crooks who are trying to rig election with their stacked old notes. I support the policy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by MasterShifu010(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Imagine shutting down all banks and companies in your state , then what will now happen to the business activities of the state , make we Dey reason some kind things .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by gashiwalesman: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

I'm accepting old naira notes at chikini percentage.. instant payment via transfer.. DM me! My Location is ondo state
Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Workch: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2023
maasoap:

Even if you are right, they will go back to their homes after the election. How does that even solve the problem of common man spending days at banks premises and lamenting about low sales? Use your brain
We can exercise patience with CBN for a while and get the election right instead of allowing those crooks called governors ruin it.

I support the policy because I know that everything is been done for our good and it will be over after election.

It's you who needs to use his brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2023
maasoap:

Since when did a Nigerian politician especially those of APC stock do anything for the good of the country and citizens? You will soon tell me when governors became monetary policy authorities in Nigeria to even broach the subject. Even the stupid supreme court had no single jurisdiction on that matter.

Don't you wonder why the cowards called governors never joined the CBN to the suit? Doing so would have killed the case at inception & their political judgment would never have seen the daylight. Their attorney generals know that.

The stupid people who listened to these governors in their feeble attempt at treason and incitement could lose their money but I guess that's the least of the worries of the governors who supposedly "love" the people; that's if you believe that hogwash.

7 Likes

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2023
gashiwalesman:

I'm accepting old naira notes at chikini percentage.. instant payment via transfer.. DM me! My Location is ondo state

Farewell oh my brother. At least you're enlightened and can take it to the CBN. You're a law abiding citizen, not some crooked governor/politician looking for how to suffocate the polity with money.

This jab is aimed at those who were relying on governors and the supreme court forgetting fiscal policies isn't something the courts have jurisdiction over. It's like the Supreme Court ordering the CBN or the FG to immediately turn ₦1 to $1 by court order 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2023
famouscargo4u:
Still wouldn't change a thing. It's like struggling with the tail of a dog during an attack, when it's clearly got its teeth and head on you. Misplaced priorities at best because they know what the law says. They should be shutting down the CBN branches in their states if they're serious and not the banks because the banks are a mere appendage of the central bank and simply carry out and enforce policies given by the apex bank.

If those banks and business get shut down by the governors, they'll go to court and the state governments will lose. Plus the untold hardship the ripple effects of that will cause in their local economy will be too disastrous to mention. The banks are not even enough now but stupid myopic state governors are threatening to shut them down? I double dare them to do that 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Urchinpainer: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

I told my friends not to listen to supreme court that this thing is beyond monetary policy. That it's a battle of two wits them no gree hear. Now e don set.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Apples and oranges. By state tax laws, non tax paying entities can be shut down by state governments but monetary /fiscal policies are way beyond the Governors. I already explained that above. If the governors are serious, they should be threatening to shut down the CBN branches in their states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Imagine shutting down all banks and companies in your state , then what will now happen to the business activities of the state , make we Dey reason some kind things .
LOL like isn't it obvious? These rabble rousing governors dey carry these people go where dem no know 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by famouscargo4u: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

Still wouldn't change a thing. It's like struggling with the tail of a dog during an attack, when it's clearly got its teeth and head on you. Misplaced priorities at best because they know what the law says. They should be shutting down the CBN branches in their states if they're serious and not the banks because the banks are a mere appendage of the central bank and simply carry out and enforce policies given by the apex bank.

If those banks and business get shut down by the governors, they'll go to court and the state governments will lose. Plus the untold hardship the ripple effects of that will cause in their local economy will be too disastrous to mention. The banks are not even enough now but stupid myopic state governors are threatening to shut them down? I double dare them to do that 😂😂😂

Governors can still have their ways. Have you not heard companies in Kano begging the governor that they have agreed to start collecting the old notes? By the way, if FG can choose not to obey Supreme court, the state governors can do same.
Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2023
Urchinpainer:

I told my friends not to listen to supreme court that this thing is beyond monetary policy. That it's a battle of two wits them no gree hear. Now e don set.
😂😂😂 make dem carry their money go meet those governors. You see those governors and why the CBN was never joined to that suit, they know the law and know that monetary and fiscal policies are under the jurisdiction of the CBN and the CBN alone!

The supreme court justices being the corrupt fools they are allowed themselves to be brought to disrepute by that political judgement. The same way the supreme court cannot order the CBN to turn ₦1 to $1 is the same way they can't interfere in fiscal policies of the CBN. Jokers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by ambale(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2023
maasoap:

Shut up dere, they are only aggravating the already fragile issue

They created the current panic with their ill advised stance

Monetary policies no be beer parlor discussion ooo

Why not just ask the CBN to bring out more cash, why are they bent on spending the old notes when the CBN already gave a deadline?

Mumu governors and supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by obyrich(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2023
maasoap:

They are doing nothing for anybody. Asking CBN to release more new notes is sensible but to push for the retention of the old notes to run concurrently with the new notes is the worst form of madness ever imagined. Do you know the level of inflation it will cost?

Let these governors sue the minister of petroleum to explain why fuel is being sold for N450 naira even with subsidy payment. Can't these governors constitute a task force to check hike in fuel prices in their various states?

We need more cash because of high cost of inflation in the country.

Soludo and some other Governor raised alarm last year of CBN printing money to pay monthly allocations. There is more to this than we are meant to understand and the governors are not sincere in their agitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by ambale(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Do you know the implications of this?

Some banks are not operating on full capacity sef the economy and people dey feel am

Begin close banks now, recession will be child's play to what will hit the economy

1 Like

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by ambale(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Just ordinary sterling bank wey refuse to work yesterday, a lot of people were stranded

Don't mind some of these guys wey no know nothing about the economy now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Governors can still have their ways. Have you not heard companies in Kano begging the governor that they have agreed to start collecting the old notes? By the way, if FG can choose not to obey Supreme court, the state governors can do same.
Show me proof of the bolded.

About obeying court orders, that judgement is a nullity in the first place like I explained to you at the beginning. The federal government doesn't have fiscal authorities. That authority lies under the jurisdiction of the CBN; the same body the governors never joined to that suit.

It's like having your matter judged behind your back and expecting the judgement to be binding on you when you were never a respondent to the matter. These governors knew if they ever joined the CBN to the suit, the only thing the CBN would go there to do is file a no-case submission and that case dies.

1 Like

Re: The Banks Of Elrufai, Yahaya Bello And Ganduje by Urchinpainer: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

😂😂😂 make dem carry their money go meet those governors. You see those governors and why the CBN was never joined to that suit, they know the law and know that monetary and fiscal policies are under the jurisdiction of the CBN and the CBN alone!

The supreme court justices being the corrupt fools they are allowed themselves to be brought to disrepute by that political judgement. The same way the supreme court cannot order the CBN to turn ₦1 to $1 is the same way they can't interfere in fiscal policies of the CBN. Jokers!

We have one of the most shameless judiciary in the world. No self worth! Controlled by their greed and gluttonous tendencies!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Lady Remi Tinubu Proudly Gifts Man One Carton Of Indomie(photo) / Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.