Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) (3051 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 2:03am On Jan 05
The SW always claim to know politics more than the SE and the SS but that is not true. While SW play selfish and regional politics thereby plunging Nigerians into more hardship, the SE and SS play more of let's get the right man for the job kind of politics. But I must tell the SE and SS enough of looking for educated, intelligent and capable leader because the SW careless about education or capability. It is the reason they can vote and support certificate less people like Buhari and Tinubu.

So now, let's all go mad. Since they want to keep destroying Nigeria, let's all join hands and ensure it happens fast. Since they have allowed Muslim Muslim ticket to fly, then we must encourage and canvass votes for North North ticket after Tinubu eight years. We must also sacrifice the interest of the South to produce vice president. Let everything go North after this useless regime please.

And our choice for that Northern joint ticket is no other but two rootless men Shettima as president and Elrufai as Vice president.

Please SE and SS spread this news, let the campaigns begin. Since the SW don't care whether Nigeria survives or not. Since all they care is whatever benefits their region and how to be in the scheme of things at the center without minding the quality of who rules please let's join them till this nation hits the bricks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 2:12am On Jan 05
BloomingDale:
Mumu.

Of course. Typical of your people. Only insult!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by youngest85(m): 2:27am On Jan 05
How many are you?
Haven't you heard majority carry the votes?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by jumper524(m): 2:34am On Jan 05
the southwest your rebelling against are already making strong political ally with the south south. you can join the train or remain isolated politically..

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Pristine664: 2:38am On Jan 05
Lmao

7 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Thomthom(m): 2:42am On Jan 05
Instead to dey think of how to enter UK or USA you dey hope for Nigeria matter mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by obiekunie01: 3:01am On Jan 05
TokunboCarsOnly:

Of course. Typical of your people. Only insult!

oboy abeg how much are they paying?? tongue

this time am no longer going to work for the good of the country - wey them don kill finish!

am going to be like raskinmonja, leothescam, mannavulture and the rest of them unpatriotic anywhereweybelleface tribalist thugs.

am not going to participate as a floor memberooo! i will head southeast mobilization team and first mobilization fee should not be less than 750,000 dollars! i no dey for cherikambia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Difrent: 3:47am On Jan 05
TokunboCarsOnly:
The SW always claim to know politics more than the SE and the SS but that is not true. While SW play selfish and regional politics thereby plunging Nigerians into more hardship, the SE and SS play more of let's get the right man for the job kind of politics. But I must tell the SE and SS enough of looking for educated, intelligent and capable leader because the SW careless about education or capability. It is the reason they can vote and support certificate less people like Buhari and Tinubu.

So now, let's all go mad. Since they want to keep destroying Nigeria, let's all join hands and ensure it happens fast. Since they have allowed Muslim Muslim ticket to fly, then we must encourage and canvass votes for North North ticket after Tinubu eight years. We must also sacrifice the interest of the South to produce vice president. Let everything go North after this useless regime please.

And our choice for that Northern joint ticket is no other but two rootless men Shettima as president and Elrufai as Vice president.

Please SE and SS spread this news, let the campaigns begin. Since the SW don't care whether Nigeria survives or not. Since all they care is whatever benefits their region and how to be in the scheme of things at the center without minding the quality of who rules please let's join them till this nation hits the bricks.

SE is the loser here trying to use divide and rule tactics after falling to force and blackmail other Nigerians to buy your fake china made Presidential candidate.....
Don't drag SS into your madness they woke up to your shenanigans loooong ago.

See igbos just dey do gragra....no just wan gree but yorubas are your masters any day any time
I know it's painful.....I mean if I were igbo I will be pained that while igbos are still struggling to get just vice president the yorubas in the last 25 years have produced a president for 8 years....vice president for 8 years and now the president.
but all this una gragra won't make an igboman president but strategic alligning and collaboration with other blocs will do it.
Don't just get mad....get to work

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Brenbentondiaz: 4:09am On Jan 05
Ibos: when you vote your candidate it must be due to bigotry. If I vote my tribal man it must be because he's competent. You lot are dense beyond belief.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by TopBanter: 4:12am On Jan 05
@OP.

You’re such a kid. You should be ashamed of yourself. Always think properly before rushing to post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by JAMO84: 4:16am On Jan 05
This post is 100% reflection of severe painment

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:12am On Jan 05
See the person calling for SE/SS alliance...what's that old saying about leopards again? 🤣🤣grin

I just knew he must be from SE even before checking his profile.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by missjekyll: 6:13am On Jan 05
I like this. El rufai might do some good though. Let's put FFK or Gandollars. That way , Nigeria ll spoil quicker
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by BItt: 6:47am On Jan 05
obiekunie01:

oboy abeg how much are they paying?? tongue

this time am no longer going to work for the good of the country - wey them don kill finish!

am going to be like raskinmonja, leothescam, mannavulture and the rest of them unpatriotic anywhereweybelleface tribalist thugs.

am not going to participate as a floor memberooo! i will head southeast mobilization team and first mobilization fee should not be less than 750,000 dollars! i no dey for cherikambia!

I dey for you oga mi. Carry me along grin grin
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by huptin(m): 6:55am On Jan 05
SW distributed their votes almost equally between the 3 big parties while south east gave over 90% to a particular party, but you accuse the SW of bigotry?

You can vote for your son but others should not? Even in a drunken state how does this make any sense to you?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by accordadoga21(f): 7:12am On Jan 05
Hehehe

Ajeku iya loading....

Between 1967 starvation and 2023 election, we no know which one pain dem pass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by kokoA(m): 7:15am On Jan 05
Okay.. Happy mading.

1 Like

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Putinofrussia: 7:16am On Jan 05
lol
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Jogs1900: 7:17am On Jan 05
Notherners will never fly north north ticket...Their best choice in the south is still the south west...You hear

4 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26am On Jan 05
Am sorry to say, non-sensible ppl full SS wella!

Go look how akwa ibom, Bayelsa & half Calabar ppl voted in Feb election...

be like na only Edo & Delta sensible voters dey

Rivers & Calabar na 50/50

undecided
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Raskimonojendor: 7:31am On Jan 05
This unity begger had to join the SS gum body. Obviously still pained by the loss of the agulu messiah.

12 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by oluztx: 7:32am On Jan 05
C
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:33am On Jan 05
huptin:
SW distributed their votes almost equally between the 3 big parties while south east gave over 90% to a particular party, but you accuse the SW of bigotry?

You can vote for your son but others should not? Even in a drunken state how does this make any sense to you?
How did SW distribute it equally?

Have u checked d stats?

It was only d enlightened yorubas in Lagos & non-indigenes generally in d SW dat made it partly possible!
Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by Raskimonojendor: 7:34am On Jan 05
Difrent:

SE is the loser here trying to use divide and rule tactics after falling to force and blackmail other Nigerians to buy your fake china made Presidential candidate.....
Don't drag SS into your madness they woke up to your shenanigans loooong ago.

See igbos just dey do gragra....no just wan gree but yorubas are your masters any day any time
I know it's painful.....I mean if I were igbo I will be pained that while igbos are still struggling to get just vice president the yorubas in the last 25 years have produced a president for 8 years....vice president for 8 years and now the president.
but all this una gragra won't make an igboman president but strategic alligning and collaboration with other blocs will do it.
Don't just get mad....get to work
Same thing Soludo told them about their nzobu nzobu politics, but they called him efulefu.

6 Likes

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by huptin(m): 7:39am On Jan 05
MichaelSokoto:

How did SW distribute it equally?

Have u checked d stats?

It was only d enlightened yorubas in Lagos & non-indigenes generally in d SW dat made it partly possible!

PDP won a state, LP won a state, even the states won by APC, there was no landslide.

What else did you expect? That their son will not even win anything?

If every zone follow the SE pattern then democracy will not survive, infact Nigeria will not survive!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:42am On Jan 05
jumper524:
the southwest your rebelling against are already making strong political ally with the south south. you can join the train or remain isolated politically..

dont mind them....wike from south south is governor of fct and they still think south south is with them....

asari is tellin them to stay their lane....

i dont know which south south they are always talkin about....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Going To Aso Rock, Tinubu Is Not The President Of Nigeria – Prophet Odumeje / Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin / Exclusive Photos: See How Inside Of Apc's Campaign Private Jet Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.