Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Tech Experts In Ibadan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tech Experts In Ibadan (262 Views)

Tax Experts, How Much Is He Supposed To Receive At The End Of The Month? / Seek For Experts In Building Finishing / Connecting Electrical Experts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Experts In Ibadan by Murphy870(m): 12:43am On Feb 15, 2023
I need a tech expert in Ibadan that can teach me any tech skill .. I’m a corper and I am ready to learn any tech skill that can earn me money independently, and opportunities in the labor market.. (I studied banking and finance)
I don’t wants to waste the nysc year
Re: Tech Experts In Ibadan by Jashub: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Hi, have you tried programming or web development?If not, try visiting Freecodecamp or the Odin Project and open an account. These are great places start your tech journey from . And the best part? It's 100% free, and they have large communities to support you if you ever get stuck

1 Like

Re: Tech Experts In Ibadan by Mbrand: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2023
I'm ready to put you through, I reside in Ibadan. Email me:
michaelogunsakin27@gmail.com
Re: Tech Experts In Ibadan by Murphy870(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Mbrand:
I'm ready to put you through, I reside in Ibadan. Email me:
michaelogunsakin27@gmail.com

Please check your mailbox

(1) (Reply)

Job Title: Live Operation Analyst / Mechanical Engineer / Meet Fast Rising Highlife Music Maestro From The South East, Allowance Umunnakwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.