Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation (229 Views)

Real Or SCAM ? Mini Exportation Business In Nigeria / Steps/how To Make Money From Information Marketing In Nigeria / First Steps: How To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation by zacwale(m): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2023
I will teach you about mini-importation from A-Z
Re: Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation by zacwale(m): 2:36am On Feb 15, 2023
D tutorial will start on 20th of dis month...
For those dat want to learn about mini-importation and how to order by yourself you can join
Re: Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation by zacwale(m): 2:37am On Feb 15, 2023
You can drop your number
I will add you up
Re: Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation by Rickyy: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
i took a free course on udemy learning platform that taught me everything about mini importation and how not to get scammed
see the link if you are interested

https://www.udemy.com/course/mini-importation-with-free-advertisement-in-nigeria/?referralCode=6F788D5D0323D7D59F37
Re: Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation by amigo1088: 4:26am On Apr 21, 2023
zacwale:
You can drop your number
I will add you up
And please I need k20 pro battery

(1) (Reply)

Banking App Frustration / Zedek Token Launching Tomorrow / How To Become A Top Rated Seller On Fiverr / Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.