Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Become A Top Rated Seller On Fiverr / Upwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Top Rated Seller On Fiverr / Upwork (229 Views)

Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals / How I Made Over 160k In 2 Months As A New Seller On Fiverr / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Top Rated Seller On Fiverr / Upwork by graytrendz: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2023
I want you to imagine being among the top rated seller on Fiverr and Upwork in possession of that badge that makes you stand out from the crowd. Sellers see your gig on the first page due to the fact that your profile is professionally optimised and SEO friendly making it rank amongst the best.
Now imagine having more than three to five orders daily from top and high paying sellers / clients on Fiverr or upwork. You can cancel any order and accept as a spirit leads.
How will this boost your credibility?
How will you feel about yourself?
Obviously been among the top rated seller and earning passively from freelancing is something that's important and valuable for you and your financial status.
Luckily I have a free ebook for freelancers known as Hack For Freelancers A Side Business Strategy. How To Make An Extra $1,000 Per Month Without Leaving Your Day Job. [/color]
It covers:
●How to create and optimise your profile.
●Training sites to help improve and sharpen your skills.
●How to find clients.
●How to write a cover letter.
●How to nail your interview.
●How to manage and transfer your funds (very important).
●How to manage your time.

Note: It's a free ebook, I'm not trying to sell anything to you. All you have to do to get the ebook is click on the link below which will take you to my whatsapp where I can directly send the free book to you.
👇
https:///bdcmm7xz[color=#990000]

And this is what you will get when you message me.
●You will be taught how to freelance here on nairaland.
●A free paypal setup guide on how to receive funds.
●A free LinkedIn guide on how to optimise your profile on LinkedIn as a freelancer.

All you have to do is to click on the link below and get started immediately.
👇
https:///bdcmm7xz[color=#990000][/color]

Congratulations on your way to being a top rated seller. Remember Anything Is Possible.

(1) (Reply)

Make 10k Daily Just Singing / Order For Your Clean Local Rice From Our Mill @UGEP, Cross River State. / He Recovered $109,500 Using Chatgpt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.