Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Easy Common Sense Solution To Cash Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easy Common Sense Solution To Cash Scarcity (255 Views)

Shehu Sani Advises CBN On A Better Way To Resolve The Cash Scarcity Saga / CBN Releases Video Of Bank In Ekiti Hoarding N6million Amidst Cash Scarcity (VID / Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Common Sense Solution To Cash Scarcity by Genius100: 5:09am On Feb 15, 2023
If Emefiele is to be believed, N2.1 trillion of the old notes have been mopped up. Now perhaps, he doesn’t want to undo the hard work that’s been done already by recirculating the old notes.

The simple solution is to recirculate the old N200 notes only alongside the new notes. This will ensure the common person gets all the cash they need and will still serve the purpose of limiting the availability of cash to vote buyers. I believe the reason Buhari supports this policy is he doesn’t want vote buying. But that is not reason to impose suffering on tens of millions of Nigerians.

Releasing the old N200 notes will solve the immediate problem.
Re: Easy Common Sense Solution To Cash Scarcity by ratcockoduduwa: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2023
Apt submission
Re: Easy Common Sense Solution To Cash Scarcity by Genius100: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2023
Looks like Buhari listened to me

(1) (Reply)

Why I Construct Inferior Roads For My Constituents —Anambra Reps Member, Azubogu / Enugu APC Candidate Alleges Threat To Life / Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Transport Election Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.