Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira (1274 Views)

Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent / EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2023
Someone has not seen new notes to withdraw whether in bank or POS and they went and banned the old notes now no one is collecting the old notes again.
give us new notes, No.
Let us spend old notes. you refused
ah, it shall never be well with buhari

ogun will definitely kill buhari and emefiele mothers

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Naira20: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Kindly add Tinubu and all vote buying politicians who caused the policy
Bintabisiriyu2:
Imagine someone has not seen new notes to withdraw whether in bank or and they went and banned the old notes now no one is collecting them again.
give us new notes, No.
Let us spend old ones, No

5 Likes

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Jashub: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Naira20:
I wish I could double-like your post . Chai.... grin

3 Likes

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Ireportlive: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Naira20:

What is vote buying and why should 200 million people suffer for it

An adult with sense decided to collect money to vote for another adult, instead of calling the police to arrest them, you force the entire country not to spend money even those who want buy drugs and food

I know many of you are getting fed at home, some don't even have money, and you come online thinking you are affecting Tinubu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2023
Naira20:

what is my concern, i have no business with tinubu or any vote buying politicians, the bullion vans of new notes will always find their way into his bourdillin mansion.
You must be a pepertual fool born to suffer if you think the new notes design is punishing tinubu, suffer dey your blood.

10 Likes

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Ireportlive: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

what is my concern, i have no business with tinubu or any vote buying politicians, the bullion vans of new notes will always find their way into his bourdillin mansion.
You must be a pepertual fool born to suffer if you think the new notes design is punishing tinubu, suffer dey your blood.

Those children are still been fed by their parents...

Can the fool go and make such statement or comment at the nearest bank if they won't beat him to death

What I am seeing this morning accross town isn't funny

6 Likes

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by duro4chang(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2023
And everyone who supports this wicked policy.

2 Likes

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2023
Jashub:
I wish I could double-like your post . Chai.... grin

Tinubu will always find money, have you??

Suffering is encoded in your dna

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

An adult with sense decided to collect money to vote for another adult, instead of calling the police to arrest them, you force the entire country not to spend money even those who want buy drugs and food

I know many of you are getting fed at home, some don't even have money, and you come online thinking you are affecting Tinubu

no mind am, no wonder he's probably still eating "mummy thank you" at home that's why he doesn't know how hard it is to get cash out there,
all these mummy's kid
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2023
god don catch tinubu cheesy him go trek from abuja to lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Jashub: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Tinubu will always find money, have you??

Suffering is encoded in your dna
You mean stolen money abi...? Lol, so why are you worried about whether I have money or not...your concern shouldn't be me because right now , in fact your primary focus right now should be on your lord( Tinubu)who is on the verge of losing everything he has ...including his bullion van grin
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

Those children are still been fed by their parents...

Can the fool go and make such statement or comment at the nearest bank if they won't beat him to death

What I am seeing this morning accross town isn't funny

no mind him, maybe we'll soon start burning banks like endsars before they would do the needful.
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
And everyone who supports this wicked policy.

exactly, God punish them all
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2023
madridguy:
god don catch tinubu cheesy him go trek from abuja to lagos.

keep dreaming, i bet you Jagaban has booked his bullion van of new notes down more to arrive on election eve.
no dey reason with your yansh
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Jashub:
You mean stolen money abi...? Lol, so why are you worried about whether I have money or not...your concern shouldn't be me because right now , in fact your primary focus right now should be on your lord( Tinubu)who is on the verge of losing everything he has ...including his bullion van grin

FYI i am an Anambra indigen pro peter obi supporter,
and if you weren't been fed by your momma you should worry about the useless policy that is now been suffered by Nigerians just like every other policy they've made,
or at least worry about your mom, she struggled to get the cash, to buy and sell in order to provide food for you

2 Likes

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Naira20: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Kikikiki.. You just proved the quality of your stu.pidity.

You are cursing the effect whereas you left the cause.

Keep crying...

Oponu

Bintabisiriyu2:

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by nnamdi640: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2023
God will punish Tinubu more because he is the real cause of this naira scarcity, just to prevent him for buying people's vote.
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Light78: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Someone has not seen new notes to withdraw whether in bank or POS and they went and banned the old notes now no one is collecting the old notes again.
give us new notes, No.

You voted them 2015 and 2019, here you are raining insults on them. It won't even affect them because you voted them.

Now, 2023 election is here, I hope you won't make the same mistake again.
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by nnamdi640: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

It means you don't like your country. All you care for is your selfish interest
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by MurderX: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2023
The punishment should start from the person that brags to have made Buhari the President.
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Light78:

You voted them 2015 and 2019, here you are raining insults on them. It won't even affect them because you voted them.

Now, 2023 election is here, I hope you won't make the same mistake again.

How did you know who i voted for? i can never vote any sick old men or someone who thinks it's his turn to be president, my grandfather at their age was forgetting things, whether buhari or atiku or tilumbu are birds of a feather,
if i no see who to vote better for me to vote sowore or accord guy.
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by heykims(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2023
nnamdi640:
God will punish Tinubu more because he is the real cause of this naira scarcity, just to prevent him for buying people's vote.
Nnamdi indeed, I'm not surprised though, Nnamdis reason like goats.

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by heykims(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

How did you know who i voted for? i can never vote any sick old men or someone who thinks it's his turn to be president, my grandfather at their age was forgetting things, whether buhari or atiku or tilumbu are birds of a feather,
if i no see who to vote better for me to vote sowore or accord guy.
Not everyone turns daft and useless with old age as u have in your generation. So, don't generalise.
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Naira20: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2023
I don't care if Tinubu has cash to spend.All I'm saying is that he should stop pretending he's doing it for the masses.
No.one sent him to court for the masses.

We don't want to spend the old notes again.
Let him bring out the new notes to buy votes...Period
Bintabisiriyu2:

So you think tilumbu's and his agent will not find cash to spend?

This new notes a popular APC politician in my estate is sharing it, i can give you his house address to come and confirm
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2023
heykims:

Not everyone turns daft and useless with old age as u have in your generation. So, don't generalise.

ok but how can you explain, bala blu and bulaba for me.
God bless PDAPC.
na statistics we go chop?
Saying Arithmetic instead of Mathematics?
forget it urchin your tinubu is incoherent, suffers dementia/Alzheimer's and he's unteachable
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by Valkrie: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

Because the vote buying would drastically impact negatively on the 200 million people so it's better to sacrifice now and get it right for a better tomorrow....!!!

And if you must know many adults don't have sense in this country and the police and judiciary are compromised...the best approach is what we have now...suffer a few days and enjoy for years...atleast its better than enjoying for dew days and suffer for many years....!!!
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Na lie tinubu cannot get shishi from the new note.

Bintabisiriyu2:

keep dreaming, i bet you Jagaban has booked his bullion van of new notes down more to arrive on election eve.
no dey reason with your yansh
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by SWATMan: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
give us new notes, No.

Why would God punish PMB when you have been blessing him all along? cheesy
Kolewerk.
God bless PD....APC
God bless PMB
God bless FRN
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by 27Pushing30: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Naira20:
Illiterates everywhere

CBN na police? EFCC? Army? ICPC? NCSDC? Vigilante?

Omo who cursed Nigeria with illiterates bayi
Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by dettolgel: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why are we not using transfer?

Is it not because of the dubious character of an average Nigerian? grin

You lot should raise your kids to be honest and trustworthy you won't, now you are beginning to see the effect.

The sad part is that most of you do not have the brain capacity to see the relationship between dishonesty and the extra burden the cashless policy places on the citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (momph / Tenant Killed By Holy Ghost Fire Argument / Nigerian Crooks In £1million Benefit Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.