Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari (9788 Views)

Obi’s Endorsement: You Can’t Speak For Us, Yoruba, Afenifere Tells Akeredolu / Herdsmen: Forget It, No Law Backs Grazing Routes – Afenifere Tells Buhari / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by austinvsb: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2023
Jevica:
Is military government not better than this evil APC government?

Someone above said Obidients will start to canvass for interim government and here we go! What exactly is wrong with you guys and supporting immoral and unjust acts as long as you think it favors your candidate.

I am truly scared for Nigeria if Obi and his Mob-of supporters win this election
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by EroticJane(f): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Tukor Obi has all it takes to change the fortunes of Nigeria to the better.

Please vote for him.
that's what you people thought about Buhari in 2015, now look at where we are. nobody can turn the fortunes of Nigeria. Nigerians love, corruption, theft, impunity, kidnapping, bunkering, bribery, kickbacks, rankerteering, etc we should stop pretending.
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2023
El rufia talks nonsense, buhari that is already tired and can't wait to leave is someone u say wants to start an interim govt, propagandist of d highest order, El rufia is an alarmist
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by VIKTO83(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2023
I hope u understand me though.
I said assassinations politically

SouthSouth1914:

This is laughable analysis. You must be living in Pluto. Let Buhari travel through Kaduna without his security details.
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by SLAP44: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2023
EroticJane:
that's what you people thought about Buhari in 2015, now look at where we are. nobody can turn the fortunes of Nigeria. Nigerians love, corruption, theft, impunity, kidnapping, bunkering, bribery, kickbacks, rankerteering, etc we should stop pretending.

My brother, comparing buharri with Peter Obi is like comparing n8ght and day.
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by onuman: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2023
Buhari is not a military president. Therefore he has no constitutional backing to form an interim president.
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by Bfly: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2023
We are forcing a unity that won't work. Until we understand this we will continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by Adaisback(f): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2023
A nairalander predicted this last month and he said Osibanjo is the next president and I like that fact as well coz Osibaba is my main crush
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by Cantonese: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
austinvsb:

Someone above said Obidients will start to canvass for interim government and here we go! What exactly is wrong with you guys and supporting immoral and unjust acts as long as you think it favors your candidate.

I am truly scared for Nigeria if Obi and his Mob-of supporters win this election

Iti make we hear word.

Stop disgracing yourself oga. What is the advantage of an interim government to Peter Obi, who is waiting to get in Aso rock? What is the advantage to opposition parties?

By the way, when you talk about mobs and thugs, who is known to have control and support of all mobs in the SW? Tinubu ofcourse. His supporters have consistently threatened fire and brimstone on citizens whether Tinubu wins or not. You are the thugs and mobs please.

1 Like

Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by Menclothing: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
This country
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by Charly68: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
if all he does is to hand over GOVT to interim leaders,it means he has failed totally
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sounds like the plan.
Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by JOemmy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mystic216:
Vote human being instead of an ancestor

This one don pass ancestor na ojuju be this oh.

1 Like

Re: Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari by francisisking: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
VIKTO83:
If this election period was to be during Obasanjo by now there would have been assassinations upon asssinatiins attempts.

During OBJ persons like obi won't have been moving freely like this in d midst of crowd.

Thanks to buhari for making Nigeria safer.

Chai!! Nigerians can easily forget ooo.
Now they are praising OBJ.
is that what you're secretly planning but God will expose all u evil doers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget: Saraki Assures Nigerians Of Adequate Oversight / Vice President Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Road Safety Advisory Council / Onanuga To Ningi: Tinubu Operating On N28.7t Budget, NASS Jacked It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.