Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

The War Between Suspended Labour Party Leader And National Chairman Gets Messier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The War Between Suspended Labour Party Leader And National Chairman Gets Messier (323 Views)

Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks / Edo 2020: APC, PDP Crisis Gets Messier / Recruitment Crisis: Ig’s Fight With Police Commission Gets Messier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Between Suspended Labour Party Leader And National Chairman Gets Messier by Abujaexpress: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2023
2023: THE LABOUR PARTY, LP CRISIS AND NOW THAT THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS ARE ALMOST OVER AHEAD OF THE 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS

Saturday 11th February, 2023

In an attempt to undo the injustice, illegality and impunity orchestrated against me on 18th October, 2022 by Barr Julius Abure, I met with Chief Emeka Ezeife over this matter on the 6th November, 2022 and numerous other stakeholders in Nigeria, and up till now, the matter has not been resolved.

2: That Barr Julius Abure made sure that even the report of the Labour Party Security Peace and Conflict Resolution Panel, LPSPCRP that was set up on 15th December, 2022 to speedily resolve the crisis, which I met on 16th December, 2022 did not also see the light of day as at the time of writing this piece.

3: Those who think my commitment to the rebirth of a New Nigeria 2023, hardwork, dedication, reputation and integrity should be sacrificed on the altar of Abure's mediocrity should have a rethink for no Nigerian is bigger than another Nigerian in the face of injustice, impunity and Illegality as it is on this matter in LP.

4: That, I watched carefully and patiently how Barr Julius Abure removed my name from the Presidential Campaign Committee, PCC even as the National youth leader of Labour Party and the Edo-North 2023 Senatorial Candidate,

How, Abure issued me an illegal suspension letter from my duties as National youth leader of Labour Party LP and illegally appointed the Deputy National Secretary Kennedy Ahanotu as Acting National Youth Leader,

How Abure wasted my National Mobilization Programs and ICT Solutions that I initiated and developed: Website & Mobile Application for the Labour Party 2023 Victory Strategy National Mobilization as National Youth Leader in line with the Duties and Powers of the National Youth Leader as stipulated by the Labour Party Constitution 2019 as amended.

5: That, Barr Julius Abure refused to utilize the list containing the names of 168 youths spread across the 36 states and FCT, that I submitted to Dr. Doyin Okukpe, then DG LP Presidential Campaign Committee, and sequel to the DG's request for me to make that submission for enlistment in the LP Presidential Campaign Committee, PCC.

6: That, Barr Julius Abure denied ALL the Support Groups registered under the office of the National Youth Leader of Labour Party from been part of the support groups activities of LP till today and also denied them the capacity building programs initiated for national mobilization of eligible voters.

7: That, Abure denied the Youth of Nigeria the 30-Man Polling Units Agents & Canvassers Structures that I initiated with a mobilization Factor of nine (9) to account for a minimum of forty seven million (47,000,000) eligible voters and votes for the 2023 Presidential Election primarily, the 109 senatorial district elections, 360 MHR election, States Governors and States Assembly Elections.

8: That the consequences or aftermath of Abure's actions and inactions for neglecting those who fundamentally constitutes the base of the Labour Party National Mobilization shall be made manifest if this impunity is not addressed within the limit of the remaining time available to ensure Labour Party wins the 2023 presidential and national elections.

9: That It is on record that Labour Party gave me one million naira (N1,000,000) only as out of pocket allowance as National youth leader of Labour Party irrespective of my duties as National Youth Leader of Labour Party. That I inccured debt yet unpaid even after using my own limited funds to develop the ICT solutions above for the office of the National Youth Leader for the Labour Party National Mobilization 2023.

10: That I have written several memos to the Labour Party Presidential Candidate Mr Peter Obi to intervene over this impunity and Illegality orchestrated by Barr Julius Abure against me to no avail for the records

11: That, Julius Abure falsely accused me of illegal funds solicitation online, whereas he himself gave me the labour party fund raising account to host on the national Mobilization website. And that whereas, Abure himself raised five (5) allegations against me in the NWC meeting of 12th October, 2022 at Barcelona Hotel Wuse 2 Abuja where he boasted that "he would suspend me and heavens will not fall" for my intention to organize youth summit for capacity building.

12: That, Barr Julius Abure accused me of forging his signature and that of the National Secretary, whereas; the same Abure instructed the Deputy National Secretary Kennedy Ahanotu to give me a card to extract his signature for use online for the online membership card and support groups registration acknowledgement and certificates only to find out from the National Secretary, Alhaji Umar Farouk Ibrahim that the signature card that Kennedy Ahanotu gave to my ICT Directors for signature extraction was that of our late National Chairman, Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam (Baraden Paiko) RIP.

13: That, Abure illegally and unilaterally handed over my office as National youth leader of Labour Party to Kennedy Ahanotu, Deputy National Secretary as Acting National Youth Leader on 20th October, 2022 in a Press conference WITHOUT the National Executive Council NEC ratification of the NWC disciplinary committee report set up by Abure.

14: That, I will now advice the Deputy National Secretary Kennedy Ahanotu, to desist forthwith from parading himself as Acting National Youth Leader of Labour Party and keep his own office now that the presidential campaigns are almost over.

15: That, It is for the greatest respect, that I have for Mr Peter Obi the Presidential Candidate of Labour Party and the fact that well meaning Nigerians mediated and appealed to me for calm, that made me kept calm since October 20th 2022 till today Saturday 11th February, 2023.

16: That at this point in time, I now insist that every illegality meted out against me by Barr Julius Abure and for keeping Kennedy Ahanotu as Acting National Youth Leader in my office should be discontinued forthwith and going forward otherwise, I will institute legal actions against Abure without further hesitations.

17: That, I made bold to bring to the awareness of the public my position on this matter and that I hereby also urge those who have interest to become National Youth Leader of Labour Party to wait for their turn, as my office is NOT VACANT and let them come to the next national convention of the Labour Party and contest after buying forms.

18: That, Barr Julius Abure does NOT have ANY powers to take any officer's position at will and to illegally give it to whomsoever he wishes as in the case of Kennedy Ahanotu Deputy National Secretary whom he made illegally Acting National Youth Leader.

19: That as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party and the Edo-North 2023 Senatorial Candidate, I make bold to say that Abure's shenanigans has caused me a lot of pains and wish to let the world know that I will not tolerate any further impunity from Abure.

20: That it is time for me to organize my capacity building programs for polling units Agents and Canvasers for the deployment of the LABOUR PARTY LP MOBILE APPLICATION SITUATION ROOM ELECTION PORTAL for the 2023 elections results collation and display window.

21: That, this proposed capacity building program opportunity shall be open to candidates for the 2023 National Elections and their polling units Agents and Canvasers within the last seven (7) days to the National elections of 25th February, 2023.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !

God be our helper

COMRADE ERAGBE ANSLEM
Edo-North 2023
Senatorial Candidate
Labour Party LP
&
National Youth Leader
Labour Party LP
+234(0)8037009181

LP National Mobilization Portal
https://www.labourpartynationalmobilization.org.ng

LP 2023 ELECTION PORTAL
https://portaldemo.chartpathdigitalsolutions.com
Re: The War Between Suspended Labour Party Leader And National Chairman Gets Messier by Jones4190(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2023
confused Nigeria party CNP
Re: The War Between Suspended Labour Party Leader And National Chairman Gets Messier by duro4chang(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Self destruction.
Re: The War Between Suspended Labour Party Leader And National Chairman Gets Messier by Emmanuella00(f): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am In A National Broadcast / Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determined To Destroy APC Before Leaving / Shouldn't Religious Concerns Be A Consideration For Christians In The Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.