Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri (36916 Views)

30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / #endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by EnglishUsa: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
s
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by ekukeku(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
wink
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by LibertyRep: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
gfelo:
the matter never touch ba

You don't understand, the crisis Emefiele and Buhari has plunged the country into is needless.

I marvel at people urging the duo to continue because they felt it hurts the chances of their political opponents.
Bunch of opportunists who do not care if the masses die as long as their aim is served.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by ufotunang: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
See what Buhari, APC, CBN governor has caused...they just want to destroy the country patapata

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by nasman5: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
That’s my prediction since governments and CBN no want get sense

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Justbehave(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
So how does it affect Buhari and CBN? Na Una wey dey burn banks go still suffer am. Burn the banks and tell me where to get money from.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Olachase(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
azpekuliar:
I trust Buhari to send in troops to kill them all. Only an armed robber will attack and burn a bank in the name of protest.
you don't mean it to kill them all just like that

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by sliky09: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by duro4chang(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
So no be only Tinubu dey feel am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Vision101(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Wahala everywhere.....who will survive. Buhari hates APC

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by ahiboilandgas: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2023

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Successkay12(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:
LoL some fools are still telling us is Tinubu that's sponsoring them while PDP too is telling us is APC state that's affected I guess Delta too na APC state...
Leave those blind idiots that believe that d policy has more effect on politicians than common Nigerians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by millionboi2: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2023
The old note still plenty for ppl hand

4 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by greypencils: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Jestin:
Protest is ongoing in Benin too.
and in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Zealoy(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Let them burn down the whole banks in Nigeria am fully in support of that, what kind of nonesense and devilish policy is This? U stop people from spending old currency while u didn't provide enough new currency so that it will circulate, do they want people to die of hunger? I hate this country called Nigeria with passion, I cursed the very day i was born into this zoo called Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by LogicnReason: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Yes in Delta where Omo Agege APC gov candidate who is Tinubu stooge have Tinubu's stack of old naira notes waiting for disbursement on election dey.

Wetin you sabi sef, if you can't know this little fact undecided
Upworkwriter007:
in delta
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by ybalogs(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
It's happening in Ilorin also right now.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by TheSameGuy(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Playmaker14, Tinubu is protesting at the back of your father's house.
He's protesting no cash to buy votes. Obingo

No matter how sentitive, reasonable and justified a case is, once it's supported by anything close to Tinubu, you see those pigs from one online republic, they'll go against it.
Even at their detriment.

Obifoolllls

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by XerXers: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:
LoL some fools are still telling us is Tinubu that's sponsoring them while PDP too is telling us is APC state that's affected I guess Delta too na APC state...

Like this now if the election hold the thing go even favor Tinubu more cause I don see say dem don add it to his Campaign Say Vote Tinubu for continuity of Old Note ah see as the election become so cheap for Tinubu like this e no go cost him too much.....

When you've Alot of Old note at hand nd u Don't want it to turn to paper you won't think twice before you vote for Tinubu....

APC don scam some set of people.....
That is Omo Agege territory, itshekiri axis. They are probably Tinubu
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by ufotunang: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
See what Buhari has caused..this is the result when you vote an old man into power... nigerians be wise and do not allow this incompetent politicians to deceive you people again

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Tribal: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2023
arkonpoint:
The govt isn't ready yet for this. This may lead to where no one knows
My beloved brother, you are one of the few that has Sincere Courage to Speak bitter Truth to erring majority. No lily-livered Person would ever talk like you do, I sincerely Salute you and I Pray that your shall Fulfill your Glorious Destiny.

I have Igbo Blood in me too, my Mom is Igbo. But the Truth that every wise and Sincere Igbo knows is that this Government can NEVER handover to Obi. Even Obi himself knows this, that is why he makes his Campaign fully Igbotic in nature just to enjoy the frenzy of moment. Question is, why should we serve as Spoiler for Southern Presidency?! Tinubu was definitely in best Position to Win this Presidency till my Igbos brothers Started massive Unprecedented Defamation of his Person. What we Igbos can not have for now, why being so Wicked to have been so bitterly Spoiling the Chance of a fellow Southerner to have it?! Myopic hatred for Yorubas is what has been directed towards Tinubu, now many that would have voted him before the Mockeries and Defamatory Online Campaigns against him are now rendered undecided which would get Flani Atiku more votes and your Know the 8 Years of Wickedness and Enslavement which that means for Southern Nigerians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by inoki247: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2023
XerXers:

That is Omo Agege territory, itshekiri axis. They are probably Tinubu

Ok continue jus dey play I guess Ibadan too na Omo oni Rice territory...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by ufotunang: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Yes Buhari achievements
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Zealoy(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Old and new currency supposed to be in circulation untill the old currency gradually phase out.

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by XerXers: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Only piiggiiddiiootts are with Emefiele despite also suffering angry

Piiggiiddioootts amaka cheesy
Lol. This is just the beginning. Enjoy your sai baba
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by simplykeh99: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by blamingthedevil: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Eno go better for Obi and Atiku join Emefiele

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by azpekuliar: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Olachase:
you don't mean it to kill them all just like that

Not me, Buhari oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shiites and the ENDSARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate will have something to say about this.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by sofiscatedmoron: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Twode:
Hope they were not destroying anything yet
Yes the news says the bank is on water not on fire

Dey play
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Vintage100(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Massive protests going on in Ibadan too (Oyo state). Places like Ojoo, Iwo road, Mokola, Moniya, Apete and other places. All vehicular movements have been stopped.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by BATified2023: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
APC will only give you suffering.
Vote them out on the 25th.
Vote for a new Nigeria.
Vote LP
hope u know people are now supporting tinubu for old notes continuity

U will hear things like support tinubu so your old notes won’t waste

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Security Forces Neutralized Ikonson, Other "Unknown Gunmen" / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.