Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri (36915 Views)

30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / #endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by funshint(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shebi na Emefiele's home state be that...to the Obi'diots supporting this policy, your pretense against this policy will expire when Tinubu is declared President.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
YESSSSS! am so loving this, more banks to be set ablaze, am using style to eye this UBA in my area
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by inoki247: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Isabi4lov:
How's supporting Tinubu have effect on the old notes , is he the CBN or commercial banks

LoL na you dey dream so If he enter he can't tell the Apex bank to reverse the bad policy's....

Theyve turn it to campaign strategy u beta wake up...

Even latest Aisha post is derr Vote Tinubu for continuity of ur old note....

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Viscuz: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. This obidients fools..Una just make me go change my mind never to vote for Obi again....How can a full grown man say this policy is targeted at Tinubu,but meanwhile na we wey be the masses dey suffer am undecided

Las las,Na Tinubu i go vote for, PERIOD!!!

Shatap

Corn beaver.

I go vote for Peter obi

Knock your head for cement
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Justbehave(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I no support this burning at all..But the fact that this problem is escalating is as a result of these bank's failure to do the needful...So make dem feel the heat just like the masses dey feel am undecided

Rubbish.
Ok. I understand you sir. It has not been easy but let's keep hope alive.Burning banks will only worsen the already worsen issues
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by jamesbridget13(f): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
If it's new money no problem. Make it available. You put limit for withdrawal ei no do you, d money we no see. It's bad

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. This obidients fools..Una just make me go change my mind never to vote for Obi again....How can a full grown man say this policy is targeted at Tinubu,but meanwhile na we wey be the masses dey suffer am undecided

Las las,Na Tinubu i go vote for, PERIOD!!!
Tinubu is heads over shoulder better than all the 3 main contestants put together, forget the social media lies and propaganda.
Watch his recent interview here if you have the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by RichAbujaGuy: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Home training in action. NOT!
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Tflex01: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
APC will only bring you more suffering.
Vote them out on the 25th.
Vote for a new Nigeria.
Vote LP

Only Tinubu can give us the new Nigeria we desire.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Belleful: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bank owners are big fools. Can they all not come out and reject this policy? It is there banks that is being Burt. And they are obeying one useless devilose emefie.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Sonnobax15(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Shatap

Corn beaver.

I go vote for Peter obi

Knock your head for cement
. Even Kwankwasho go win Obi for Anambra self,so no need to exchange words with a politically backward kid like you..

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Viscuz: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Even Kwankwasho go win Obi for Anambra self,so no need to exchange words with a politically backward kid like you..

Protest and meet you 72 virgins ASAP 😜
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by hohafrank(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:
LoL some fools are still telling us is Tinubu that's sponsoring them while PDP too is telling us is APC state that's affected I guess Delta too na APC state...

Like this now if the election hold the thing go even favor Tinubu more cause I don see say dem don add it to his Campaign Say Vote Tinubu for continuity of Old Note ah see as the election become so cheap for Tinubu like this e no go cost him too much.....

When you've Alot of Old note at hand nd u Don't want it to turn to paper you won't think twice before you vote for Tinubu....

APC don scam some set of people.....
Old notes or new notes,no sane human being will vote for Tinubu.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by KingTom(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
gfelo:
the matter never touch u ba
You're not very wisegrin
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by ogascomax: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:
LoL some fools are still telling us is Tinubu that's sponsoring them while PDP too is telling us is APC state that's affected I guess Delta too na APC state...

Like this now if the election hold the thing go even favor Tinubu more cause I don see say dem don add it to his Campaign Say Vote Tinubu for continuity of Old Note ah see as the election become so cheap for Tinubu like this e no go cost him too much.....

When you've Alot of Old note at hand nd u Don't want it to turn to paper you won't think twice before you vote for Tinubu....

Calm down where this things are happening is APC controlled territories.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by pquaver(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
LibertyRep:

You don't understand, the crisis Emefiele and Buhari has plunged the country into is needless.

I marvel at people urging the duo to continue because they felt it hurts the chances of their political opponents.
Bunch of opportunists who do not care if the masses die as long as their aim is served.

Shut up where u not hailing it as obidient as a way to punish Tinubu, now that it has been extended u r crying
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Sonnobax15(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

Tinubu is heads over shoulder better than all the 3 main contestants put together, forget the social media lies and propaganda.
Watch his recent interview here if you have the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU
. We all know this.....This present predicament that has befallen us as a nation has truly revealed which presidential candidate who has our interest in his heart.

4 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by PeterObi4LP: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:

Stop eating late night that's what is causing your problem. Tinubu can never rule Nigeria. Stop dreaming
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by inoki247: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
hohafrank:
Old notes or new notes,no sane human being will vote for Tinubu.

Ok stay dere u think say na u sane pass....

You sane and you dey support policy putting ur neighbors in pain....

Have said it not like you guys hate sufferness buh is bkuz na ur enemy dey dish am out so far the person u love nd surporting is dishing u sufferness u will love it and start telling people to endure...
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Hugotee: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
You can not see this rubbish in the north , the south should kill them selves .
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by mjuvey3: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Let them burn all the banks and destroy properties.

After that,it's to start a revolution that will break this country.

Since everybody no wan get sense,make we kuku scatter everything.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by inoki247: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Stop eating late night that's what is causing your problem. Tinubu can never rule Nigeria. Stop dreaming

Ok continue ur doubt will soon clear na so una tell us u shut down Lagos TBS and space full everywhere...
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by LegitGuy22: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Is the President blind, or is he a deaf?
Somebody explain to me
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Nealson(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
The funny part in all these senerio ranging from bad government to fuel crisis to money crisis is, the lawmakers are just quiet and useless at the same time. If it were to be before they would have by now impeached the president and order the removal ( if possible) the governor emefiele
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Let Lagos join biko
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by GloriousGbola: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ishilove:
Let Lagos join biko

Careful what you wish for ooo
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Justbehave:
So if we burn all the banks where we go from dey collect money from?
The banks tell you say the new notes dey there hand before?
Abi you no hear say cbn no get paper to print note
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by starstaz(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Zarzah:
E don reach time for Buhari to hand over Government, he's making sure he hands over in shambles.

Buhari na like this you meet this country for 2015?

Na God go punish this aboki....
U see am too. We can now read his mind. He wants to cover something shity.
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Bluntemperor: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:

GBAM!
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Offpoint1: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:

Ok your eyes go soon clear say them scam you Market woman and man wey still get old money no go even think twice before he vote cause he no go want make him money turn paper..

Na this 2023 all you dreamer eyes go clear....
Last I check APC is the ruling party, but I don't expect sense from you guys. APC suffered you and the solution is by voting APC again, common sense isn't coomon grin

Cry me more...
Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Careful what you wish for ooo

The signs are there. Transporters are beginning to reject old note, same with food sellers, so when the transporter cannot get passengers to pick, and then when he goes to iya amala to cool temper and she tells him she will not collect old notes, he will be very angry. Very very angry...and you know how Lagos tin dey be. Angry transporters/agbero = mayhem

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by karmaolu1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
ANOTHER ONE ABOUT TO START IN TARABA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Declare Mukaila Lamidi 'Auxiliary' Wanted / How Security Forces Neutralized Ikonson, Other "Unknown Gunmen" / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.