Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) (44356 Views)

Naira Redesign Protest Only Taking Place In Yoruba States. / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by profmallor: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
May God save us from Buhari and his evil policies.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by MadarasBlade(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
A shoot on sight policy should be adopted. No to hoodlums and thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Donake: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sponsored protests to armtwist the CBN and judiciary against vote-buying.

Why didn't NIN disconnected lines cause protests or 8months strike by University? why is it naira redesign policy? So many unattended issues.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by derecho(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Forget story...Endsars is very different. There's a difference between a fire powered by kerosene and one powered by petrol.

Most youths know whatsup

Go check those leading these protests, most are old garage touts.

When it's time for real revolution, you'd see Nigerians.

These protests are APC protests
Pet1122:

Endsars started with less than 20 people
Keep laughing
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Keep suffering and smiling in Alaigbo.

No be we go tell you to start bombing all social amenities in your community in few days time should this Naira scarcity continues tongue

For now, keep suffering and smiling
Na east go hot but when that north go start.
Buhari go run leave naija

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Dicoomoba: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
The opposition party might be sponsoring the protest because that’s the country we lived in for you
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
My father is no where close to Ogbomoso.

Because you and your father was among those protesting naira scarcity in Warri doesn't make you to think mine does in ogbomoso
PlayMaker14:
TheSameGuy,

Is this not your father? He should be home resting, make police nor go waste am
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by derecho(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
profmallor:
May God save us from Buhari,Tinubu, APC and their evil policies.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by 07kjb: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
NIGERIANS SHOULD STOP being stupid and foolish

How many of them there have up to #500k in there bank?

They are adult they should know how to use transfer app,I bought detergent #200 yesterday I paid with transfer

A man will steal billions of naira when it hooked him he will then remember his people and give them 2k for them to protest and cause nuisance,and they will foolishly troop out

NIGERIANS stop being FOOLISH

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is not right....blocking of road, burning tyres etc is to the effect of the masses ,....

they should match to the CBN office in that area and burn down everything , but let them provide their identities before they will mention other tribes as part or head of the riots....

But why is it that am yet to get any report of this news from any other part of the country apart from South West?
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by TalkingBird: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
They have started again, that was how they did it some years ago and today, weeping and wailing and the same people then are at again.

Planning to elongate self inflicted suffering.

If no earthquake here like in Turkey
If no war ere like in Ukraine
If no gun violence as in the US
if no massive hunger as in Suuthern Sudan
If no this or that at least they self inflict with people who will bring them pains
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shut up. Governors who where mute during endsars protest, PMS increment and ASUU strike suddenly are present in the Supreme Court to fight this case. Lol, have sense. I know some Nigerians are having difficulty but some politicians look more affected than the masses.
Tobijays:
sponsored protest come out come talk am! This is the height of stupidity!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Fake sponsored protests. Their sponsors should quickly use up the cash at their disposal so we can have some peace.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
My father is no where close to Ogbomoso.

Because you and your father was among those protesting naira scarcity in Warri doesn't make you to think mine does in ogbomoso
Remain pained.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
You don't understand. 40% of Nigerians don't have a bank account. Most people live on the 1k 1,500 daily labor pay, dropping 500 naira for their wives to cook stew per day. How do these people survive. How do they adapt? Stop being myopic. People are really hungry.

Leave those miscreants alone who only see everything through the prism of tribal politics.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Philanderboy:

How is your side?
Hope they are collecting the old ones from you??

Portharcourt is still collecting the old notes until further notice. πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Cherish233: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
You don't understand. 40% of Nigerians don't have a bank account. Most people live on the 1k 1,500 daily labor pay, dropping 500 naira for their wives to cook stew per day. How do these people survive. How do they adapt? Stop being myopic. People are really hungry.

Okay, I get your point but was the myopic
necessary? πŸ™„
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Raph82(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
How many towns in the north have joined in the protest so far? I'm just curious to know.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
endSARS reloaded.

Until it gets out of hand before Buhari will tame Emefiele angry

Is emefiele not working under buhari

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by RoadMozart(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
endSARS reloaded.

There no taming here, the CBN governor cannot and will no make any major decisions without the presidents approval.

I hope it doesn't lead to a nation wide riot

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by LoveQuebec: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
i love this ...lagos own will soon start maybe by then the useless leaders will wake up..endsars reloaded

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jagaban deceived them into voting a clown in 2015 because he's desperate to hold power.. After 8yrs of suffering same jagaban who fooled them because of his personal ambition came back and start promising them hope. And believe me they will mumuly vote for him to continue the suffering.. I asked urchins, did jagaban built special atm for his urchins where they have access to new naira notes or they are suffering it with me who don't support crooks

I want jagaban to win so the suffering go reach everyone grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Cherish233:

Okay, I get your point but was the myopic
necessary? πŸ™„
Sorry for using myopic. The thing dey pain me gaan. I went to shoprite to buy bread and a packet of table water as it's just 3 mins to my house. On getting dere, my KUDA bank atm did not work, checked all POS stands outside and no one has cash. Had to come back home to drink tap water, it's really crazy...

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by mercyland93(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
They should pls no try to kill anyone oooo.
Naasoo end SARS that eventually lead to killing of innocent soul start.

Instead of citizens to exercise patient allow the policy to work, they were having irrelevant protest which won't be positive.

So bitting hard and unbearable but it's quite good, economical and productive to go cashless.
Dollar prices will reduce and commodity of goods will reduce in price as well. Which will without mincing word control the inflationary rate of our country Nigeria.
It now behoves on everybody to update there account or open one ( for those who don't have) while business women and men should try to obtain there own POS machine so as to upgrade themselves.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
This is not right....blocking of road, burning tyres etc is to the effect of the masses ,....

they should match to the CBN office in that area and burn down everything , but let them provide their identities before they will mention other tribes as part or head of the riots....

But why is it that am yet to get any report of this news from any other part of the country apart from South West?

Be patient east go soon do there own
When they realize they don't have money to eat

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by mercyland93(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
They should pls no try to kill anyone oooo.
Naasoo end SARS that eventually lead to killing of innocent soul start.

Instead of citizens to exercise patient allow the policy to work, they were having irrelevant protest which won't be positive.

So bitting hard and unbearable but it's quite good, economical and productive to go cashless.
Dollar prices will reduce and commodity of goods will reduce in price as well. Which will without mincing word control the inflationary rate of our country Nigeria.
It now behoves on everybody to update there account or open one ( for those who don't have) while business women and men should try to obtain there own POS machine so as to upgrade themselves.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
endSARS reloaded.

Buhari is Emefiele, Emefiele is Buhari.
Know this, so that your school fees won't be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Cherish233: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
Sorry for using myopic. The thing dey pain me gaan. I went to shoprite to buy bread and a packet of table water as it's just 3 mins to my house. On getting dere, my KUDA bank atm did not work, checked all POS stands outside and no one has cash. Had to come back home to drink tap water, it's really crazy...

It's everywhere bro, i know it's hard we can just endure a little while 🀌
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Philanderboy:

How is your side?
Hope they are collecting the old ones from you??

We never believed supreme Court, I discharged all the old notes I had.

Na mumu dey obey supreme court for Nigeria grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by searchlight: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
endSARS reloaded.

Nothing is getting out of hand. They can burn down the whole of south west no one cares. If any miscreants is seen destroy FG property the miscreants should be shot at sight. If they are looking for where to burn they should burn all the state government houses in Yoruba land.

As for Emefiele he will not rest until the old criminal of Lagos is retired. We can't have a thieve as president

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Freemon: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
muykem:
Everybody should vote for Tinubu. This madness will be reversed in few days.
God forbid BATTHING no going back to APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.