Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) (44354 Views)

Naira Redesign Protest Only Taking Place In Yoruba States. / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Cherish233:

It's everywhere bro, i know it's hard we can just endure a little while 🀌
How does 40% of Nigerians without a bank account endure? Also, for how long? The problem is that we don't know when it'll end. If we do, it'll be easier.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by searchlight: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Radiant01:
Nigeria population.........200 million 100%
Voters on election day......40 million 20%
Votes sellers on election d..10 million 5%
Because una want catch politicians who go buy vote on election day, na why u want punish 190 million Nigerians. hummm There is God ooo.
So our police,civil defense,army,DSS,EFFC,ICPC no fey catch vote buyers and sellers in Nigeria. Wow What a country
It is better to punish 190 million people for few weeks than subjecting 200m people to a Town Hall different from balabluuu bolaba for 8 years.

Buhari's 8 years misrule will be forgotten and forgiven if he could accomplish this task of making sure that the old criminal doesn't go anywhere close to our national treasury.

I love our darling daddy Buhari and his son Emefiele
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
You'll soon start killing yourselves in Alaigbo once Obi failed come February 25.

It's just few days to his national and international disgrace
searchlight:
Nothing is getting out of hand. They can burn down the whole of south west no one cares. If any miscreants is seen destroy FG property the miscreants should be shot at sight. If they are looking for where to burn they should burn all the state government houses in Yoruba land.

As for Emefiele he will not rest until the old criminal of Lagos is retired. We can't have a thieve as president

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by searchlight: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
You see una lives...My pity goes to any fools who thinks this policy is targeted at Tinubu.... Meanwhile na me and you wey be the masses dey suffer am.....werey dem undecided

Las las,e go reach everybody one by one...of you think you have the new notes in abundance and the chaos won't affect you,no worry,with Time,we go see whether the wahala wey this thing go cause go fit make you waka..

Na only poor you that it is targeted at because last time i checked i haven't complained. How come you are suddenly complaining about naira redesign but neglecting Buhari's 8 years misrule?

We have endured more than this from Buhari and we are supporting him on this for the first time.

How come the north and east are not complaining or protesting? Why only the street touts and miscreants from ogbomosho and other western street?

Any miscreants who disturbs public peace should be treated in a language they will understand
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by searchlight: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ishilove:
The nation is descending into anarchy, yet the government is still playing politics. How tragic
How come you suddenly saw that? That's the situation since 2015. We are used to that. As for the old notes? It is a tissue paper now. Tinubu must be retired at all cost.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Bluffly: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
endSARS reloaded.

Until it gets out of hand before Buhari will tame Emefiele angry

Emiefele is not the problem but the banks and the politicians and society rogues. The mistake Emiefele did is that he should have ensured the good circulation of lower notes before implementation.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by searchlight: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kam2021:
Emefiele this suffering you want people to suffer will 3upon you and your family
Emefiele can never be as poor as your family ever. How these urchins avoid mentioning Buhari's name forces one to believe the saying that Yorubas are cawards

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by searchlight: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
jimcaddy:
You see that Emefiele guy ehn, he is pissing me off ehn. I don't know why Buhari is backing him. In saner climes, he would have been relieved of his employment.
In saner clime you should have been aborted or your parents used condoms at least to save the earth of your nuisance
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by searchlight: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Keep suffering and smiling in Alaigbo.

No be we go tell you to start bombing all social amenities in your community in few days time should this Naira scarcity continues tongue

For now, keep suffering and smiling
We are used to the suffering since 8 years urchin. We warned you of this imminent disaster from Buhari but you refused to heed to our outcry but rather called us wailers. Who is wailing now?

Any street touts or miscreants disturbing the peace of the good people of ogbomosho should be shot at sight and nothing will happen.

Our darling daddy must do everything to get the country rid of criminals like Tinubu. My first time of standing with Buhari. He's a good man with good heart, he's shown that he's corrupt free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Cherish233: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
How does 40% of Nigerians without a bank account endure? Also, for how long? The problem is that we don't know when it'll end. If we do, it'll be easier.

It's true sha!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by OKOATA(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
endSARS reloaded.

Wetin concern emefiele, if una sack emefiele today and appoint another, no be BUBU e go still obey? You guys talk as if Emefiele is the alpha and omega.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Cherish233:

what exactly are you asking nigerians to endure?

"a little while" meaning what?
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Interim national govt loading....
The lifeless animal in human skin and emeFAILURE had it all planned out... undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
baralatie:

Be patient east go soon do there own
When they realize they don't have money to eat

East is already seriously experiencing it, I have spent almost 30k on POS charges to pay my workers on site and is threatening, even from last week, nobody collects old notes now where I am but nobody is talking about riots ....
And this is because , when East was experiencing hardship from Buhari's regime, other regions where busy laughing and saying ( KILL THEM ALL, neutralize them, marginalise them, etc) ....

These people have seen the worst in Buhari's government more than this new naira issue.....so you don't have to blame them .....

They are all waiting after the election, if the issue still persists then they will know who to blame....

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Smooyis(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Protest is good, but burning of tyres is not the best. We are an endangered species in a highly polluted environment and we should not add more to it. It's most uncivilised and uncalled for.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Solocoin: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
madridguy:
Which state are you?

I'm in PH though I'm not an APC supporter. I only give them advise.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by 40BGvm: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Resist old notes aggressively...new note is the way, old note is deprecated.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by John4B: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Una never see anything.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by babajeje123(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Cherish233:

Why do you guys like enjoying suffering? Going to a month now that this brouhaha started. The policy is good but wrongly and poorly implemented.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Philanderboy:

How is your side?
Hope they are collecting the old ones from you??
He is not all that cash rich
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
SHOOT ANY AGBADO URCHIN ON ANY USELESS PROTEST..
BUNCH OF FUULS
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
endSARS reloaded.

You are really naive to think,this isn't Buhari plan, Emefiele is just executing Buhari plan

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
You'll soon start killing yourselves in Alaigbo once Obi failed come February 25.

It's just few days to his national and international disgrace
Na alaibo matter go kill u... wetin concern ds mater and alaibo... ur useless Buhari and Tinubu, saw the masses standing helplessly on ATM queues yesterday in alaibo. did that change Dia Rocky heart. any stupid thing una principals do, una go find way rope ibo man inside... wetin concern ibo man, concern naira swap.....
brainless fuul

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Philanderboy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Cherish233:

What is it?
You no dey talk
Talk joor
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
jaxxy:

apc has destroyed those country. Vote them Out!
Emifiele will be fired, because he is an oga of his own??... why uns dey fear, to mention Buhari name... una still dey do coward, for ds century

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Keep suffering and smiling in Alaigbo.

No be we go tell you to start bombing all social amenities in your community in few days time should this Naira scarcity continues tongue

For now, keep suffering and smiling
are u angry that the Igbos, aren't protesting or what??.. common small policy, see as e dey deal with una... wen we talked about Buhari's mak-administration we were termed wailers...

Shey u see say Igbo land, no be ur papa mate.. vote another bastard in the name of tribe...

WHO IS NOW A WAILER πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Cherish233: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Philanderboy:

You no dey talk
Talk joor

Stop being too fast to speak, think before you do it.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Cherish233: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
babajeje123:

Why do you guys like enjoying suffering? Going to a month now that this brouhaha started. The policy is good but wrongly and poorly implemented.

πŸ™„mtcheeew!!
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by MusicMod(f): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

O pari.

They should please remain calm and protest peacefully.

Election holds in 10 days. They should come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
check my signature for free stuffs!

This is indeed a great task to be done for four years. A great one.
Re: Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Otunbakayce: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
muykem:
Everybody should vote for Tinubu. This madness will be reversed in few days.
Na ogun go kill you and tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan / Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.