Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes (27579 Views)

Primaries: Politicians Buy Up Fuel, Hotels Booked Out For Delegates / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju / EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
And you think efcc, icpc and dss will fold their hands

Information reaching me says

This people will be on every polling unit that day

Your name be mumu number one! When we says many of you don't know anything about politics in real life, you would be arguing. Get out of social media and learn how politicians doing their things in the real world!
PDP (Deji Adeleke and Ademola Adeleke) in Osun State in the last gubernatorial election bought most of their votes on the eve of election. Bulk of their money was shared to all the loyal members of PDP the night before the election day. And that's the method most of the parties are going to adopt comes February 25th.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by kingthreat(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wildkat02:

What about soldiers fighting unarmed civilians? Patriots too?

And how many Bandits and Boko Haram have our soldiers decimated? Why is terrorism still in Nigeria? If u can answer all these questions perfectly then there’s still a remedy to your madness

You must be an unpatriotic irritant. Countries need less people like you with your shitty mentality. How can you not support the army of your country. If they are useless as your retrograde mentality implies, you think you will be sleeping well at night? You overestimate terrorists groups above them, or are you insane? Can you stay in the bushes on guard 24/7 while eliminating terrorists who do not come as a group but fight in pockets to outlast you? The news of the army destroying boko haram and keeping them running is blind to your eyes. It is only when there is an ambush on the army that you get an erection as your wishes as been done.
Look let me tell you, Nigeria remains and the Army remains its pride. The tollgate shooting that killed some civillians was a mistake that the nation definitely has learnt from. As for you, you are void of anything reason and conversing with you is like an elephant trying to reason with a skunk.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
jmoore:

Just to hurt Buhari? Buhari is the president of Nigeria who employed Emefiele and Emefiele is doing what Buhari told him. Same thing Buhari did in 1984.

Did you flush your brain down the toilet before posting this rubbish?

Most of you Tinubu/APC supporters reason from your anus. Rather than blame your Messiah, Buhari, you are attacking a region.

Just agree that voters are now prone to sell their votes for the new naira notes more than ever and move on with your pathetic life instead of abusing and insulting
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by jmoore(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
maasoap:

Just agree that voters are now prone to sell their votes for the new naira notes more than ever and move on with your pathetic life instead of abusing and insulting
Yours is pathetic, that's why you will be willing to sell your vote.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by 9gerian: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Too selfish to see beyond their noses and personal political gains.

One doesn’t need to be a prophet to know that several businesses have been crushed due to lack of cash in circulation. It’s the guys that sell in traffic and the market women that I pity the most.

DeWorlex45:

May God replenish ur wisdom for this piece.
It now appears that many people supporting the poor implementation of dis policy are either too wicked & selfish, or maybe they really don't understood d implications of what dis naira scarcity issue might cause at d long run.

The issue on ground now is beyond attaching it to favor a candidate or affect d other. People are really suffering & passing through a lot in regards to this scarcity. Only God knows what would happen in d coming days if d president don't step in to address d issue.

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Toks2008(m): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2023
As long as it's new naira notes, they will collect and still vote their minds.

INEC officials should make sure nobody snaps their thumbprinted ballot papers.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Abokisulay(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2023
U guys were the ones celebrating when it was announced now story don change. 😂😂
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2023
jmoore:

Yours is pathetic, that's why you will be willing to sell your vote.

This policy has made people suffer to get cash which is legitimately theirs. Free cash on election day and they will reject? You must be dumb to think that they don't need cash. Buhari and Emefiele have made them need it more than ever! The diamond of our time in Nigeria.
Not because they want to sell their votes, but they need cash. That's why as administrators and policy makers, we must always think things through before rolling it out. You, Buhari and Emefiele can deny it as much as you want, this one has backfired! It is completely counterproductive.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by jmoore(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2023
maasoap:

This policy has made people suffer to get cash which is legitimately theirs. Free cash on election day and they will reject? You must be dumb to think that they don't need cash. Buhari and Emefiele have made them need it more than ever! The diamond of our time in Nigeria.
Not because they want to sell their votes, but they need cash. That's why as administrators and policy makers, we must always think things through before rolling it out. You, Buhari and Emefiele can deny it as much as you want, this one has backfired! It is completely counterproductive.

Stop wailing!!!

After you voted for Buhari twice, its now your eyes are open.

I am not the architect of your miserable lives.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by TemmyT002(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Hopium:
cheesy Jungle don dey mature small small.

When they were making noise about how Buhari is punishing Tinubu to stop him from buying vote, they didn't think in this direction. They were suffering the cash and fuel scarcity in real life, but will come online to rejoice because Tinubu is going to lose the election. That delusional satisfaction and pending reward far outweigh the suffering, depression, and hunger waving across the nation. In their small and feeble mind, the pain and anguish they themselves are experiencing (including their parents in the village, their neighbors, loved ones, friends, and colleagues) is worth it so far Obi is coasting to victory.

Jungle don dey mature.

Only a naïve and inexperience mind - that doesn't know how the real world works - would think a person like Asiwaju can't access the new notes for vote buying. When people say Obi followers are dense, they're right. Very right. The mystery is that majority of his fan base are schooled but seeing how they think would make you pity the hard earned money their parents wasted sending them to school.

To every dull obidient out there who still think the naira scarcity is working in the favour of their principal, get it into your skull that aside the relative ease politicians now have to buy votes on the 25th, the apex danger of all is the possibility of the election not holding and an interim government being installed. Asiwaju tried to redirect your minds towards the things that matter, but you called him all sort of names.

INEC is already complaining of cash scarcity. What happens if they can't get cash to mobilize their ad-hoc staff? I've read some mumu takes today about how INEC doesn't need cash to carry out their responsibility. Many people need to get their brain checked. I fear for the future of this country. We have so many illiterates who only went to school but failed to be educated. Full adults in their 50s, 40s, 30s who doesn't how the world works; have no clue about the nation's electoral process; zero clue about national politics; people who have substituted social media raves with critical thinking. These are people who have passed on their genes or getting prepared to. cheesy

I'm not doomposting nor praying for this to happen: The supreme court judgement only put Nigerians into more confusion. The CBN has rendered old notes illegal, banks are rejecting it, filling stations are rejecting it, people have started to reject too. BUT there's no new cash in circulation. Nigerians are in a limbo with no where to face. The commander-in-chief is silent. CBN is not obeying court orders.

From now until election, we will see many protests and riots. I don't see how this election won't be postponed. I don't. And when this happen, print it in your brain that Jagaban is not your enemy. He voiced out, warned us of impending dangers, even gave the CBN solution.

Your enemy is Buhari and by some extension Emefiele (that one will end up in jail one way or the other).

Where is the shame?
You are indirectly telling us that your principal will buy votes
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by cexovig962: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Weyu

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Triangles1(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2023
tamdun:

Whatever makes you sleep at night

Guy you get mouth, your politics argument is more mature.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Wildkat02: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
kingthreat:

You must be an unpatriotic irritant. Countries need less people like you with your shitty mentality. How can you not support the army of your country. If they are useless as your retrograde mentality implies, you think you will be sleeping well at night? You overestimate terrorists groups above them, or are you insane? Can you stay in the bushes on guard 24/7 while eliminating terrorists who do not come as a group but fight in pockets to outlast you? The news of the army destroying boko haram and keeping them running is blind to your eyes. It is only when there is an ambush on the army that you get an erection as your wishes as been done.
Look let me tell you, Nigeria remains and the Army remains its pride. The tollgate shooting that killed some civillians was a mistake that the nation definitely has learnt from. As for you, you are void of anything reason and conversing with you is like an elephant trying to reason with a skunk.

I didn’t bother reading the shit u typed. All I’m gonna say is fucck off! Kiss my hairy back ass
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by XAUBulls: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Hopium:
cheesy Jungle don dey mature small small.

When they were making noise about how Buhari is punishing Tinubu to stop him from buying vote, they didn't think in this direction. They were suffering the cash and fuel scarcity in real life, but will come online to rejoice because Tinubu is going to lose the election. That delusional satisfaction and pending reward far outweigh the suffering, depression, and hunger waving across the nation. In their small and feeble mind, the pain and anguish they themselves are experiencing (including their parents in the village, their neighbors, loved ones, friends, and colleagues) is worth it so far Obi is coasting to victory.

Jungle don dey mature.

Only a naïve and inexperience mind - that doesn't know how the real world works - would think a person like Asiwaju can't access the new notes for vote buying. When people say Obi followers are dense, they're right. Very right. The mystery is that majority of his fan base are schooled but seeing how they think would make you pity the hard earned money their parents wasted sending them to school.

To every dull obidient out there who still think the naira scarcity is working in the favour of their principal, get it into your skull that aside the relative ease politicians now have to buy votes on the 25th, the apex danger of all is the possibility of the election not holding and an interim government being installed. Asiwaju tried to redirect your minds towards the things that matter, but you called him all sort of names.

INEC is already complaining of cash scarcity. What happens if they can't get cash to mobilize their ad-hoc staff? I've read some mumu takes today about how INEC doesn't need cash to carry out their responsibility. Many people need to get their brain checked. I fear for the future of this country. We have so many illiterates who only went to school but failed to be educated. Full adults in their 50s, 40s, 30s who doesn't how the world works; have no clue about the nation's electoral process; zero clue about national politics; people who have substituted social media raves with critical thinking. These are people who have passed on their genes or getting prepared to. cheesy

I'm not doomposting nor praying for this to happen: The supreme court judgement only put Nigerians into more confusion. The CBN has rendered old notes illegal, banks are rejecting it, filling stations are rejecting it, people have started to reject too. BUT there's no new cash in circulation. Nigerians are in a limbo with no where to face. The commander-in-chief is silent. CBN is not obeying court orders.

From now until election, we will see many protests and riots. I don't see how this election won't be postponed. I don't. And when this happen, print it in your brain that Jagaban is not your enemy. He voiced out, warned us of impending dangers, even gave the CBN solution.

Your enemy is Buhari and by some extension Emefiele (that one will end up in jail one way or the other).
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by kingthreat(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Wildkat02:

I didn’t bother reading the shit u typed. All I’m gonna say is fucck off! Kiss my hairy back ass

Wisdom is repugnant to the fool. You are ignored.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Wildkat02: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2023
kingthreat:

Wisdom is repugnant to the fool. You are ignored.

Cry me a river 😂 mugu!

Senate President: APC Group Backs Musa Over Loyalty / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike