Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result (2395 Views)

Obi Maintains Lead In Anaps Third Presidential Poll / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by beejaay: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dmano:
Leave this online poll and wait for the real poll come next Saturday, as Atiku is being declared the next president of Nigeria. You think the north are stupid because they are not making noise as you do

And North is the only one that will vote and South will not vote abi?? You think the south is stupid also
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by gashiwalesman: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1625854188281565184?t=MQkiaJnX93bzxHOYCBU5SA&s=19

Then you should know Tinubu is winning this election, if this pool is anything to go by.. the second would be declared winner, the third would be declare runner up while the first would be the second runner up....

The hype you're giving obi in the southwest, southsouth and north central clearly expose who the winner in this election would be

Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by obailala(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by JoeNL22(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Ddokie: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

That is not the issue.

Tinubu's rating remains constant.

The percentage of undecided dropped but the percentage of refused increased.

Atiku's rating dropped.

Obi's rating dropped.

The percentage of those who refused also dropped.

It is a win for Tinubu.

Better a constant than a drop.
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by JoeNL22(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
hedonido:

Your BAT has no 'organic' voter or supporter outside the South West. You need to understand that and contextualise the unnatural constancy of his poll numbers. Almost like same bots or hirelings programmatically doing what zombies do.

In any case, I think most of these pollsters are even manipulating figures in the attempt to appear balanced, that's why your BAT can garner these numbers. Because frankly, no ordinary person in the streets of Jos or Kafanchan or Asaba or Makurdi or Calabar would tell you that he is voting for BAT. It's impossible, and you know it
Even in Lagos....alot of my yoruba friends call me to vote for peter obi. I shock. Tinubu votes won't pass Lagos state and SW in general, datti's a fact

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Pascal9: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
60% of voters are either undecided or refuse and you are telling us that somebody is winning an election. A situation where 60% voters in south east have indicated who they want to vote for, where other regions have a huge number of refuse and undecided can't you reason it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by DaInferno(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by hedonido: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pascal9:
60% of voters are either undecided or refuse and you are telling us that somebody is winning an election. A situation where 60% voters in south east have indicated who they want to vote for, where other regions have a huge number of refuse and undecided can't you reason it.

Mr reasoner, can you tell us why "other regions" are ashamed or afraid to say who they will vote for?
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Pascal9: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Trollronaldo:
they have consistently been right in their polls since 2011?

Their poll always predict the winner correctly
they will fail this time around
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Pascal9: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
hedonido:

Mr reasoner, can you tell us why "other regions" are ashamed or afraid to say who they will vote for?
because they are not Igbos and they don't behave like igbos that makes noise.
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by hedonido: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pascal9:
because they are not Igbos and they don't behave like igbos that makes noise.

I thought you had sense. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Trollronaldo: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pascal9:
they will fail this time around
ok
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by PeterObi4LP: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
@LP PCC let campaign from market to market continue till the next week
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Pascal9: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
I laugh in Swahili, obi to win election, ok but let's ask ourselves which region get the highest number of refuse and undecided, these are the region that will win the election, south east and south South have the least number of undecided, but north have the highest number of refuse and undecided, reason it my people, is obi going to get those refuse and undecided in the north, the answer is no. Soo definitely either Tinubu or Atiku will gain those votes, and they always vote massively, they have numbers and the bulk of the voters.peter obi have made Tinubu president. God will not forgive him.
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Pascal9: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
hedonido:

I thought you had sense. Bye.
because I can't reason like you. Noise makers always fail
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Landowner101(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I mentioned Peter Obi, not Kwankwaso.

The biggest loser here is Peter Obi.

The biggest loser is still leading here, with wide margin 😄😄😄
Re: Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result by Obidient1: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
An APC Supporters with Tinubus logo in their cap with was yesterday advising me to vote PETER OBI I was surprise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Non-Nigerian Hold Executive Office In Nigeria? The Sanwolu Dilemma. / Abia State Governor Is Currently Constructing 9 Roads In Aba Alone. / There Is Deliberate Attack On The Naira ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.