Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. (609 Views)

Onuesoke: Why APC Shouldn't Be Allowed To Remain In Power Beyond May 2023 / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by EdoBoy90(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
E go shock dem in Edo State.

They will not even get 10% of votes in Edo State.

Our governor is aware about this.

If an Edo man tells you Yes, it is Yes.

APC forget Edo State

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by peter0071(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
this is the fact....

1 Like

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by Otunbakayce: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
They don't know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by Randy111(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Otunbakayce:
They don't know!

I think they know. Oshomhole knew it the moment obedients turned APC campaign to theirs with shout of OBI to the extent Osho had to run away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by hedonido: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
God bless my Edo warriors. Your unwavering stand in this revolution would be forever remembered.

What we are trying to build is a Nigerian identity. One where we will all compete or cooperate with a sense of national pride, meritocracy and compassion...in an atmosphere of equity and justice. This is deep, but those who understand, understand. Only PO will make this possible. And I am amazed that Edo understands this almost better than any other state.

3 Likes

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by Validated: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is the truth, even Rivers they are hallucinating about. Wike is a weakling.
Rivers is 90% Labour, with 10% left for PDP.
Anyone promising APC anything is just LIEING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by PeterObi4LP: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
OP be calming down. Allow Edomites cash out on election day. APC don't mind the OP. Come with lot of money we go vote for Tinubu on election day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by jowhyte(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Truth especially edo south and central is no go area. But APC might likely win edo north because of Oshiomole factor. And Oshiomole will win his senatorial election with a landslide
Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by Trollronaldo: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Op calm down.

Let's allow them enjoy small.

I like the way they are making mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by StrongAlphMale: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bitter truth.

I told one urchin here that APC will struggle to get 4% here in Edo State but the guy called me names. Edo State is highly OBIDIENT

2 Likes

Re: APC Shouldn't Just Waste Money And Time In Edo State. by EdoBoy90(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
OP be calming down. Allow Edomites cash out on election day. APC don't mind the OP. Come with lot of money we go vote for Tinubu on election day.

E go chock you. I dey on ground in my Edo State. Just pack well. We dealt with them in governship election.

No APC in Edo South and Edo Central.

(1) (Reply)

Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? / What Fela Durotoye Had To Say About Peter Obi 5 Years Ago (video) / Apostle Suleiman Says Him And His Family Are Fully Obidient (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.