Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Calm Down About This New Naira Note Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calm Down About This New Naira Note Policy (373 Views)

Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others / Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calm Down About This New Naira Note Policy by ChatterHouse: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
If you come to North that carry this case like gala

The are not even protesting because is their brother at the helm of affairs

South East don't want to engage because they have been profile as bad egg by the APC led government

South West are using Emotion instead of logic
Because is our son ishhh

South West refuse to called out buhari because of 12million Northern vote, Where as elrufai, ganduje and yeye bello are fighting for their stash

This is the time to point the perpetrator point blank .

This is buhari policy

And APC led disaster

Re: Calm Down About This New Naira Note Policy by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:

South East don't want to engage because they have been profile as bad egg by the APC led government

Because is our son ishhh

South West refuse to called out buhari because of 12million Northern vote, Where as elrufai, ganduje and yeye bello are fighting for their stash

This is buhari policy

And APC led disaster

SO delta state is part of the north

1 Like

Re: Calm Down About This New Naira Note Policy by ChatterHouse: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
SO delta state is part of the north

Did you see where I say North are protesting?

What I emphasis is we should called a spade a spade

This is BUHARI policy
Re: Calm Down About This New Naira Note Policy by XLence: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Because is our son ishhh

This is buhari policy

And APC led disaster

Leave them. They're still deflecting, pointing accusing fingers at each other. This is purely PMB' s APC policy. They're instead focused on who said or did what. The villains here are the Governors of Kaduna, Kogi and Zamfara. The situation would have long been abated since the first deadline. It was their personal greed (and ulterior motives) that many have misconstrued as patriotism, that has worsen the situation. The new notes would have been more in circulation now, after JANUARY 31st.
Re: Calm Down About This New Naira Note Policy by ChatterHouse: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
XLence:

Leave them. They're still deflecting, pointing accusing fingers at each other. This is purely PMB' s APC policy. They're instead focused on who said or did what. The villains here are the Governors of Kaduna, Kogi and Zamfara. The situation would have long been abated since the first deadline. It was their personal greed (and ulterior motives) that many have misconstrued as patriotism, that has worsen the situation. The new notes would have been more in circulation now, after JANUARY 31st.
I told them at the street of kano and Kaduna this week and the totally understand

Anyways the are singing Atiku praises to high heaven now

The South West with there so called knowledge the are seeing black calling blue because of 12million Northern vote

For me I have nothing to lose I'm voting Peter Obi only because he is competent
Re: Calm Down About This New Naira Note Policy by muyico(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Who to be blame? Emefiele isnt northerer nah? C where we ve it wrng? Both president and senate president were from north! Hands done joined hands already

(1) (Reply)

Old Naira Validity: What The Law Says On El-rufai, Badaru’s Counter Directives / Religiously Imams Consolidating Vote For Atiku Why Pastors For OBI, BAT Left Out / If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.