Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. (365 Views)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Insecurity: Where Is The $1 Billion You Withdrew To Purchase Arms – Wike / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. by imagrg(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
There is cash wahala all over Nigeria and POS operators are cashing in on others' mystery.

Please can you tell me where to buy cash in Benin City?
Re: If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. by kollinzgee(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Are there still pos operating in Nigeria.
Re: If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. by dustmalik: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
imagrg:
There is cash wahala all over Nigeria and POS operators are cashing in on others' mystery.

Please can you tell me where to buy cash in Benin City?
Are you sure this policy is really affecting you, as in the masses? Because, from what I have been hearing, one would have thought it's only affecting Tinubu 😂😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. by computer0810(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Benin ppl r with obi and dey don't need cash......only tinubu is affected by d cash scarcity no wonder nobody has been attending his rally including today's market ppl town hall in Abuja.....no 1 was in attendance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. by madridguy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
I am sure you are only joking here. Edo no be Lagos, and moreover na only Tinubu and APC followers dey suffer the cash palava.
Re: If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. by imagrg(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
undecided0 undecided
Re: If You Are In Benin City, Please Tell Me Where You Withdrew Cash From. by Trust22(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu will loose this election... Why??

Because of the policy.... No matter the pains on the citizens, the effect on Tinubu is too much... He knows and his urchins are aware too...

(1) (Reply)

ADC In Ogun State Adopts Tinubu, Amosun And Otebgbeye Lead Campaign / Election: Why Obi Must Win — Afenifere Leader, Pa Adebanjo / Bursting The Numerous Lies Of Nairaland’s Serial Liars Such As Thatfairguy1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.