Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba (17673 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by rolams(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
aninibinladen:
Massive welcome for Atiku in Jigawa

What's wrong with the heading?
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by malakaimoscondo: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
o123456789:
Atiku must not forget how and why he lost the election of 2019. Be wise!!! Because with what I am looking at right now I am only seeing the same mistakes of Atiku in 2019 repeating!!!
can u tell me why he lost.. Am curious to learn...

1 Like

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by cumoverna: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Donake:
I saw what you did with Game of thrones!
My best TV series till date.
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by Okpeke22: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
KellyFORMAT:
WAZIRI, THE UNIFIER.
Pls can you tell me what makes Atiku the unifier? I see it on his posters, abeg I want to know.
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by kingyakos: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku don pursue tinubu commot for North
Obi pursue tinubu commot for South grin
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by aninibinladen: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
1Dray:

Dear OP, Stop trying to be mischievous, change the heading to Jigawa and not Taraba. Jigawa and Taraba are not the same. Whilst Jigawa is in the NW, Taraba is in the NE. If you don't change it, we will take it that you're intentionally trying to play a game, and we understand the game you're trying to play.

cc: nlfpmod

It was the MOD who took it to FP that did that not me
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by o123456789(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
can u tell me why he lost.. Am curious to learn...
Yes, Atiku lost the 2019 election because of the following:
1. Atiku won but results were quickly re-written by Mamood Yakubu to favor Buhari and this was easily done through the use of now defunct card reader and server. The evidence can still be retrieved from that server internet never forget. But INEC denied the use of any server. Infact at that time I gave the details of that server on my Twitter handle, just check @AyanbeUzezi and you will get the IP address of the server. Mind you no body was able to point to the server INEC used in transmission of results not even Atiku or PDP or their witnesses. Hence Atiku failed to claim his mandate in court.

2. Atiku relied on a fake whistle blower website (factsdontlieng.com) to prove his case in court, but Atiku again failed because it was actually INEC Nigeria that hosted that website to railroad Atiku into failure because INEC knew that data from that server is not Admissible and Atiku will take that website as evidence. Infact the website was created by INEC few days after Atiku made the allegations of rigging and demanded for INEC card reader and server. But Mamood Yakubu was very crafty and diversionary.

3. Atiku presented computer operators, instead of hackers and computer forensic experts as witnesses. One example was David Njoga, a Kenyan national and a novice to computing, his quackery to computer was displayed when he presented his testimony as a witness at the tribunal, he said and I quote: “The site does not belong to INEC but the data it contains is from INEC server.” this is the height of quackery. Then where is the IP address of the INEC server?. Secondly it was Osita Chidoka who is a politician was presented as star witness to prove INEC server, but can a novice to computer know anything about server?

3. Unlearned lawyers further nailed failure to the sleeves of Atiku, by giving false hope to Atiku just to milk him of cash. They knew their case was dead on arrival but still went ahead just for money.
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by o123456789(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
garfield1:

How
1. Atiku won but results were quickly re-written by Mamood Yakubu to favor Buhari and this was easily done through the use of now defunct card reader and server. The evidence can still be retrieved from that server internet never forget. But INEC denied the use of any server. Infact at that time I gave the details of that server on my Twitter handle, just check @AyanbeUzezi and you will get the IP address of the server. Mind you no body was able to point to the server INEC used in transmission of results not even Atiku or PDP or their witnesses. Hence Atiku failed to claim his mandate in court.

2. Atiku relied on a fake whistle blower website (factsdontlieng.com) to prove his case in court, but Atiku again failed because it was actually INEC Nigeria that hosted that website to railroad Atiku into failure because INEC knew that data from that server is not Admissible and Atiku will take that website as evidence. Infact the website was created by INEC few days after Atiku made the allegations of rigging and demanded for INEC card reader and server. But Mamood Yakubu was very crafty and diversionary.

3. Atiku presented computer operators, instead of hackers and computer forensic experts as witnesses. One example was David Njoga, a Kenyan national and a novice to computing, his quackery to computer was displayed when he presented his testimony as a witness at the tribunal, he said and I quote: “The site does not belong to INEC but the data it contains is from INEC server.” this is the height of quackery. Then where is the IP address of the INEC server?. Secondly it was Osita Chidoka who is a politician was presented as star witness to prove INEC server, but can a novice to computer know anything about server?

3. Unlearned lawyers further nailed failure to the sleeves of Atiku, by giving false hope to Atiku just to milk him of cash. They knew their case was dead on arrival but still went ahead just for money.
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by garfield1: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
o123456789:

Atiku never won in 2019.

1) lost his polling unit
2) most polling unit results released by voters showed buhari winning that first day.he was leading from the beginning,atiku was never leading
3) even the results from that server could have been hacked or manipulated by atiku people.
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba by cumoverna: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Donake:
I saw what you did with Game of thrones!
ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off / Python Dance: Lai Mohammed, Buratai Will End Up In Jail- Zionists Leader, Onwuka / Olapade Okunola, RCCG Pastor Wins Accord Party Governorship Ticket In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.